Chapter Five- Lee Taemin

The Secrets Behind Winter

Taemin's POV

 We got to my house, after the long quiet walk home. I went upstairs and sat down on my bed, and just sat there thinking for a moment. 

After a while I looked up to see Minho holding a notebook and a pen and walkin back and forth across the room. "Minho hyung, can I ask you something?" I said. 

"Go ahead." He said still walking back and forth.

"What does it mean when your around someone you have butterflys in your stomach, and when they touch you, you have a tingly feeling, and when you hear their name your heart skips a beat?" I asked and as usual he was still walking around.

"That means you're in love Taemin." He replied.

"Oh." I simply replied looking around the room.

"Why who are you in love with?" He just plainly asked, as if he didn't actually know whay was going on.

"Then I guess.....I love you Minho hyung." I plainly stated. After words I felt really awkward because Minho dropped his book and his eyes got real wide. 

"w-what d-d-did y-y-ou just s-say?" Minho stuttered alot.

"I said I love you, why?" I asked.

"Man I wish I was as brave as you. How can you just go and confess like that?" Minho asked.

"I have never loved anyone before like this and I didn't know it was a big deal to tell the person you loved, because I guess if I learned anything, don't be scared because you might end up losing them." I stated. Though I was still confused about what Minho was saying.

"That is very true, but you seemed so bold about saying it you weren't nervous at all."

"Oh, well then do you want to replay the whole scene?!" I asked.

"Sure!" Minho said picking up the pen and paper and I just laughed.

"Whatever, anyways Minho can I tell you something." I said replaying the scene that just happend.

"First can I ask you something." He said, then it confused me, why must Minho hyung be so confusing.

"Sure." I said looking around.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked looking at me.

"...." I couldn't even answer his question.

"Oh." He said and looked down.

"Yes..I'll be your boyfriend." I shyly smiled.

"Really?!" He asked looking at me with a huge grin, and I just nodded my head, which recieved a tackling hug and I fell back on the bed. Minho just stared at me for a second, and his face started inching closer to mine. My mind kept telling me to move or say something but for some reason I couldn't. 

Then just as I blinked, Minho kissed me. My first kiss, lost to my first boyfriend, and the first one I ever loved. For some reason, my brain kept telling me that this was what my life was supposed to be like, and I didn't know if I was supposed to believe it or not. Though I couldn't keep smiling.

"I love you Taeminnie! You're mine and only mine!" Minho said hugging me.

"I love you too Minho hyung!" 

THE END

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Story over!! Okay so that was a really short story! I hoped you liked it! I I tried to make it as interesting as possible, I don't know if I did or not! :)