Chapter 3- Lee Taemin

The Secrets Behind Winter

Taemin's POV

I felt really bad for being a jerk to Minho hyung. I mean I couldn't help it, I guess I'm not used to have any company since 4 years ago. I wanted to be nice, and try to make a friend, but then something in my head kept making me a jerk, I hated it.

*Flashback*

I sat in my room as I heard the usual arguing of my umma and appa. I got off of my bed and quietly walked to my hyungs room.

"Pst Taesun, are you alive?" I asked creeking his door open.

"Yeah." He gloomly replied.

"Okay I said and quietly shutting the door behind me. "Umma and appa are really starting to annoy me." I stated.

"I'm sorry Taeminnie. It will all be over soon, then we can finally live a happy life. Today is just not the day." Taesun stated looking up at me from his book and setting it down beside him.

"Do you think that they might be tired of seeing each other?" I asked

"That could possibly be so, Taemin." Taesun said grabbing my wrist and sitting me down beside him.

"What if they move what will we do then?" I asked looking at Taesun.

"Then if we get a choice I will be moving in with appa, he can hurt you and I don't want that to happen." Taesun said.

"But hyung!" I slightly shouted.

"Taemin don't worry, plus they won't get a divorce, they are just at that arguing stage of a marrige. Its normal for all relationships." Taesun stated, and I could tell that he was kinda unsure of what he said.

"Ho-" I was cut off by Taesun's door busting open. I quickly grabed Taesun arm and tightened my eyes.

"What?" Taesun said, not really wanting his appa to hurt them, or even bother them.

"Get you out here right now!" Appa yelled and I jumped. Taesun looked at me worridly and he grabbed me and walked me out of the door.

"I'm scared.." I whispered to where only Taesun can hear me.

"Leave them alone!" Our umma yelled.

"Tell them the news." Appa yelled grabbing out a knife.

"Umm.....Taemin, Taesun, your father and I are getting a divorce." Umma paused for a second, "and we want you to chose who is going with who." she completed her sentence.

"I chose to go with dad." Taesun said quickly before I could even say anything.

"Then I guess I chose umma." Taemin said.

"Alright, then thats it, desicians made no turning back now." His father stated and walked out of the house.

*flash back over*

"Taemin, where here." Minho said nudging me.

"Huh what?" I asked looking up at Minho hyung.

"Are you alright? Your face is pale.

"I'm fine." I said and continued walking.

"Wait for me." Minho kinda shouted and caught up with me

"CHOI MINHO! YOU'RE LATE!" I heard someone yell.

"Sorry Key~!" Minho stopped as 3 guys came walking up to us.

"Is this the kid you were talking about?" The shortest guy there asked.

"Yeah, guys this is Lee Taemin, Taemin this is Jonghyun, Jinki but we call him Onew, and this is Kibum, but we call him Key." Minho said pointin at them in order.

"Nice to meet you." I said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Taemin." They all said and bowed in unison.

"Sorry for bringing you all here, I just wanted you to meet Taemin!" Minho smiled.

"Its fine. Aww he is such a cutie! Taemin~ Will you be my son?" Key asked, all cute like

"Ummm, sure I guess." I looked around confused.

"Don't worry, Key its normal, Key is the umma of our group!" Jonghyun said walking over to Key and me.

"Oh okay!" I laughed. I tried to be nice considering I was around Minho's hyungs.

"You change your personality alot you know that Taemin?" Minho asked.

"What do you mean?" Key asked.

"Well see Tae-" I cut him off by my hand, and shook my head no.

"Earlier I wasn't feeling well so he means that I quickly recovered." I made up a quick excuse.

"Oh okay." Key laughed. Minho just looked at me confused.

"Sorry.." I whispered to Minho.

"It's fine, I understand," He whispered back.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the really late update, I have been really busy! I hope you like this~! I tried to make it as interesting as possible, anyways comment and subscribe, and I will try to update more often, I had to rewrite this chapter because when I was almost finished writing it, my computer said "hahaha I'm gonna go to a diffrent page on you so you can start all over! hehehe I'm so evil" damn computer I hate you too! Lol anyways I tell me how I did~!