Chapter Two- Choi Minho

The Secrets Behind Winter

Minho's POV

 

   I was trying to give him hints that I knew him. Though, with his small brain he didn't realize it at all.

I was picked up early to go to a house. I didn't know these people, so I was scared at first. I walked up to the door with my mom and she rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps, and the door came open shortly afterwords. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. "Choi. Come in." The older girl said, and lead us in the house.

"Annyeongaseyo, I can't stay long, so will you keep him here, I have to leave or I will miss my flight." My umma said. I was quite confused about what was going on, she never told me about anything. She never told me that she was going to leave.

"Okay. I don't mind." The older girl said again.

"Okay, I will be leaving now. Bye." My umma said and left me in the house. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Minho, I am Kyungsoon. You will be staying here for the winter, and my son will be home soon. I hope you two can get along." Kyungsoon said. 

"oh..Annyeonghaseyo Miss Kyungsoon. Nice to meet you." I tried to sound polite and formal.

"Do you mind sharing a room with him for the winter? We don't have much rooms." Miss Kyungsoon asked.

"I don't mind." I replied.

"Okay, my son should be coming home soon, why don't you sit down on the couch. Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Miss Kyungsoon said and led me into the living room.

"I'm fine, thanks." I said and sat down. Miss Kyungsoon left the living room, and not long afterwords I heard the front door open. I heard Miss Kyungsoon say something, and I heard her and another pair of feet walking towards the living room. I looked up and saw the same kid that I saw this morning. When I told him he might find out later about who I am, I didn't mean like this. I didn't even know that this was going to happen. Well I guess this is fate. Lee Taemin, the kid that no one even cared to talk to, I was going to spend a whole winter break with him. Get to know him better than I already do. I know this may seem creepy, but I know alot about Taemin, I don't know about his actual personal life, but I know the basics about him. 

"Choi Minho, This is my son Lee Taemin. He is very shy." Miss. Kyungsoon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taemin." I said, I noticed that he was still wearing my jacket.

"D-d-d-didn't I see you this morning. Is that what you mean by I would know who you are later?" He stuttered at first I thought he was cute by his shyness.

"Neh. but aniyo, I honestly had no idea that I would be staying here for the whole winter, I was talking about at school or something like that." I replied.

"Oh...." Taemin shut up.

"I see you are still wearing the jacket." I pointed out.

"Oh you can have it back." Taemin started to take off the jacket.

"No I told you, you can keep it remember?" I stated and he stopped.

"Taemin, why don't you show him you room." Miss Kyungsoon said walking back into the room. I didn't even know she left, and by Taemin's look I guess he didn't either.

"Okay umma." He said and looked at me and motioned me to follow him. Wich I did.

"Taemin. Why are you so shy?" I asked as I followed him upstairs.

"I don't know. You seem shy yourself." Taemin replied.

"Thats true, but you don't talk to ANYONE at all. Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm not very socialable." He replied, and stopped in front of a door.

"Oh, okay." I said as he opened the door and walked in.

"Sorry for the mess." He said and laid down on his bed.

"It's fine, my rooms the same way. umm by the way your mom told me that I would be sharing a room with you..." I stated, I didn't know if already knew or not.

"Oh, Okay. Um I guess since this is a full size bed you can sleep on the bed with me..." Taemin said kind of shy.

"Okay." I said and set my bag on his bed and sat down.

"I don't like sharing a room..." I heard Taemin say and roll over.

"I'm sorry.." I stated. and just sat there, I felt kind of awkward at first.

"Yeah, yeah, Its not your fault, its my umma's. She should know by now that I hate sharing a room. Excpecially from the past." Taemin said, and he seemed to have an attitude. I really didn't mean to set him off like that, if I did.

"Oh. okay." I said and I stayed quiet for a while.

I sat there thinking about all that had happend, and I tried to figure out why I was staying here for the winter break. Taemin seemed nice, and all happy until I stated the fact that I would be sharing a room with him. If he didn't want me to then I could ask to sleep on the couch. Though at the moment I did not know what to do. So I sat there. It seemed like an hour and a half or so before Taemin said anything.

"Sorry, its just, I haven't had much company I am sure I can get used to it. If I seem to have an attitude then I'm sorry. I just hadn't shared a room with ANYONE since...then." He said and sat up.

"It's fine, I guess I'm used to it." I said, I was confused about how Taemin was acting.

"Okay. Well I'm going to take a shower." He said and got up and grabbed some clothes out of his closet and dresser and left the room. So I sat there not knowing what to do. Should I go down stairs and talk to his mom, and get to know her or should I stay in here. I guess I could possibly text Key, and the others and ask them how they are doing. Maybe I can introduce them to Taemin. Hopefully they will treat him kindly. I really hope so.

I grabbed my phone out of the pocket. Sent a message to my friends. 

To: Kim Key, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Onew

From: Choi Minho

Hey guys sorry I left early from school something came up. Well I don't know if we can hang out today. I will explain this all later. 

 

I read the message over again and locked my phone. I sat there for a minute before I got a reply. (a/n: Red=Key; Green=Jonghyun; Blue= Onew)

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Key

Minho! You better explain everything as soon as possible! I will ground you!

Hahaha, Key in his umma mode.

To: Kim Key

From: Choi Minho

Yeah, I might have someone to introduce to you, as well. So maybe we can meet up tomorrow, or later today. 

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Jonghyun

Hey Minho! I have to talk to you! Okay! So when you can! Call me! 

Jonghyun texted me right after I sent the message to Key.

To: Kim Jonghyun

From: Choi Minho

What is it about? Key? I know you like him... 

To: Choi Minho

From: Lee Onew

Minho! What happend, at first I thought you were in trouble...haha I was like Choi Minho, in trouble. Can't be possible. 

To: Lee Onew

From: Choi Minho

No! I haven't done anything to get in trouble yet. Well no I got picked up and my mom dropped me off at this house, and I don't know this family well I know about the kid that lives here, but I didn't think I would ever talk to him this winter.

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Jonhyun

Something about that....he....he...hes got a girlfriend....

To: Kim Jonghyun

From: Choi Minho

Yeah, Sorry bout that Jonghyun, thats why you shoulda asked him out. I swear he likes you. Speaking of liking people, you know that kid that I always talked to you about? 

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Key

Okay, who is it. I will see if I am free later on today.

To: Kim Key

From: Choi Minho

Lee Taemin. The kid I always seem to talk about. Hey I heard you have a girlfriend is that true?

 

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Jonghyun

Lee Tae...Tae something...Yeah why?

I read the message and jumped as the door came open. Taemin walked in the room grabbed all the clothes in the floor, and put them in a basket. He came over and sat on the bed.

"Hi..." Was all he said.

"Hey I have a question. Do you want to go to the park today." I asked. Hoping he would say yes.

"Why would I want to go to the park?" He asked, damnit, he is getting an attitude again. I hope he gets over this.

"Well, I was hoping we could hang out." I stated.

"ugh...fine." He said. "When are we going?" He asked

"Now?" I kinda asked.

"Sure." He said and got up, and dried his hair a little more, and brushed it and put it up in a ponytail. 

"Okay." I got up and looked at my phone and completely ignored to message from Jonghyun.

To: Kim Key, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki

From: Choi Minho

Hey! Can you guys meet me at the park? 

To: Choi Minho

From: Kim Key , Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki

Sure!

I looked at my phone and closed it. "Ready to go?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Kay." He said and left the room I followed him. "Mom we are going to he park, see you later!" Taemin yelled and left the house.

"Wait up." I said as I speed up to keep up with him.

"I have a question." Taemin said and looked at me.

"What?" 

"Why are you inviting me to the park?" He asked.

"Well for one I want you to meet my friends, and two I want to get to know you." I replied.

"Whatever..."

___________________________________________

a/n: so I hope you liked this chapter, if so comment tell me if it was good or bad, i don't care, comments telling me that they didn't like the chapter can help me improve, and make the story a little more interesting! Well comment and subscribe! :)