Chapter four- Choi Minho

The Secrets Behind Winter

Minho's POV

I was sitting on the swing talking to Taemin, and sometimes he would go off on me and become a complete jerk, then he would feel real bad for being a jerk. He really confused me about this sometimes. 

"Yah! Minho!" I heard Jonghyun yell.

"mwoh?" I asked as he got closer.

'Its about Key..." he said looking down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"His girlfriend is here." He said.

"Oh I have an idea, walk away I need to ask Taemin something!" I said shooing Jonghyun away.

"What do you need to ask me?" Taemin said looking at me quite confused.

"Okay Jonghyun likes Key, and I somehow think Key likes Jonghyun, plus Key is gay so I don't understand how he has a girlfriend, or even why he got one. Anyways I need your help to get them together!  Kay?" I said looking at Taemin, this was part of my plan of getting me and Taemin a little bit closer while, getting my best friend with his love.

"Sounds fun, but mean." Taemin stated.

"How does it sound mean?" I asked.

"Well your breaking Key and his girlfriend up just to be with Jonghyun." He said looking at me. "Would you want someone to do that to you?" Taemin asked.

"Taemin....you're making me feel bad. Don't do that." I said standing up and Taemin shortly following.

"Sorry." He said looking down.

"Will you help me? Jonghyun can't know got it!" I said.

"Fine I will help you!" Taemin said looking up at me and smiling.

"Thank you Taemin!" I said giving Taemin a hug. He just froze there for a second... he then slowly wrapped his arms wrap around my back. Then he just stood there. "Taemin are you okay?" I asked.

"What?" He asked, then I guess he figured out what I'm talking about."Sorry." He said quickly pulling away.

"Its fine." I stated, the turned around and looked around for Key.

"Hey Key!" I motiond Key, hoping his girlfriend would follow....luckily enough she did. She looked like a , I don't know how Key could date her.

"What?" Key asked as he walked up to me.

"I need to talk to you!" I said "Your girlfriend, can talk to Taemin!" He yelled.

"Taemin, tell her that he is gay and try to get her to break up with him." I whispered to Taemin.

"Kay~!" He smiled cutely. If this tries to do anything to my Taeminnie, I swear I will shoot that .

"Okay, come here!" I said dragging Key away.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Key asked kinda curious.

"Who is your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Her name is Yoona (a/n: no hate! I love yoona!) now get your point!"  Key said putting his hand on his hip.

"Okay well I thought you were gay!" I yelled confused.

"I am.." he said now looking back at me confused.

"Then what are you doing dating her?" I asked.

"I dunno!" He said flaling his hands up.

"Plus she looks like a !" I stated.

"She is a !" Key agreed with me.

"um Key then I think you need to break up with her. Not only that but you're scaring me because for once we are agreeing on something like this." I yelled.

"True!" He said and sat down.

"Then are you going to break up with her?" I asked.

"Hey Minho, what did you have to talk to Taemin about?" Jonghyun came over and asked. I just looked at him.

"Oh nothing really. Just wanted to spend some quality time with him you know." I lied.

"Oh okay. So what are you guys doing?" He asked. This is the worst time for Jonghyun to come over and bother us.

"Nothing just about to go talk to Taemin again! You can talk to Key!" I said running off before we can do anything.

"Taemin~!" I yelled running up to the swings.

"Oh~ Hi Minho hyung~!" Taemin smiled brightly. It was weird so I instantly turned to Yoona.

"What the hell did you do to my Taeminnie?!" I screamed.

"MINHO! She didn't do anything I promise!" Taemin looked at me laughing.

"That scary!" Yoona said getting up. "Anyways I have to go break up with Key after what he told me." She said and walked away.

"What did you tell her?" I asked confused.

"I told her that Key was gay and that he didn't like her because she was a and that he was compeletly in love with Jonghyun, and he can't stand to live the rest of his life without him." Taemin said looking down sounding guilty.

"Oh my god! Taemin thats amazing!" I said pulling Taemin of the swing and hugging him. This time he instantly hugged me back.

"CHOI MINHO! GET OVER HERE NOW!" I heard Key yelled.

"Damn I think we are in trouble now!" I said and grabbing Taemin's wrist and walked over to Key.

"What the hell was that about?! Did you tell her that?" Key asked, and I looked over to see Jonghyun frozen with wide eyes and his mouth open.

"Tell her what?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Don't act stupid or I will punch you!" Key stated, and shot eye lazers at me.

"Okay fine yeah, I did tell her that anyways me an Taemin have to go home now bye!" I said quickly walking away before Key could hurt me.

"Minho hyung, can I tell you something?" Taemin asked.

"Sure Taemin." I said looking down at him, and he lowered his head.

"Earlier when you hugged me, Sorry, I was so nervous at first, I just hadn't had a hug in 4 years." He stated. That is when I was really curious about what happend to Taemin in his past life.

___________________________________________________

A/N: So do you like this chapter! It took me forever to write! So this is Minho's plan of getting Key and Jonghyun together while building a good relationship with Taemin. Anyways please comment and subscribe!