New best friends

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I walk into my class and I'm the last person to arrive even though I've tried to be early. Since I haven't got the time to eat breakfast, my stomach suddenly asks me to take her to the toilet. And those process between my stomach and the toilet have gotten me a little late for me to arrives into my class. But thank god the teacher haven't arrives yet. If the teacher has arrived before I do, it will be my third time to be late in a day and that's a world record, maybe? I consciously avoid my classmate stare since I'm still new and I guess they are still trying to get used with my presence. As I sit on my chair, I was shock to see a girl sitting right next to me. Is she my seatmate? I thought she is absent today. When she caught me staring at her, I sort of press my lips together in a pathetic, nervous, no-teeth smile. I guess after my strange encounter with Yuri, I'm feeling a little shy. But unlike Yuri, she smiles with that eye smile of her and greet me.

 

"Hey, I'm Tiffany Hwang. Jungkook didn't inform me that I've got a new pretty seatmate today."

 

"h-hey I'm Jessica Jung. I just got transfer here today and I'm sorry I stare at you instead of introduce myself." I slightly bow to her with an apologetics face.

 

"Is okay, you will get used with my presence in your life hehehe. And since we are going to be seatmate through this whole year, let's be good friend or maybe best friend because I really wanted to have a girl friend instead of boy friend." Tiffany excitedly holds my hands and she just couldn't stop smiling. I'm glad my seatmate is not that awkward for me to approach. 

 

"Hahaha sure Tiffany, we can be best friend. I don't want to be rude, but what do you mean you've always wanted a girl friend? Cause there is lots of girls in this class." I asks her with a question look.

 

"All of these girls are just not that kind of close friend that I have always dreams of. All they do is gossip here and there, keep on chasing popularity and it’s annoys me. That is why most of my close friends are guys. Plus, they are pretty jealous I'm close with Jungkook and other boys. How can they think of me and him are dating? I already set my eyes on someone else." Tiffany cutely puffs her cheeks while crossing her arms.

 

"Who is Jungkook?" I asked clueless as she keeps on mentioning this 'Jungkook' guy from the beginning of our conversation

 

"Well speaking of him, there he is. Jungkook you are late again!" 

 

I look across the table to where she is looking at, and standing there is the guy I've met early today. Omg he is coming towards us. What should I do? Okay I'm in a panic zone. Stay cool Jessica stay cool. Don't fool on yourself in front of him again. 

 

"Well look who is asking me to ditch first period today so I have overslept at the rooftop." said Jungkook while he put his bag on the floor and he seat in front of me. Well thank god my day is getting better. He is so dreamy, the way his hair are style perfectly, the way his smile that literally stop my world like every second.

 

"Hehehe well you know I hate history and plus I need a crime partner. Oh and by the way, I've got myself a new seatmate. Jungkook this is Jessica and Jessica this is Jungkook." Tiffany suddenly introduces us in a flash and so I determined to be cool.

 

"Hey Jung-kook"  Only it comes out with a pause in the middle of saying his name. Like I have a speech impediment or something. Which I don't! But now he probably thinks that I do. Great Jessica, you just blow it. Twice okay twice. 

 

"Hey Jessica, you are the new girl that I've met earlier, right?" he greet me while waving at me.

 

"Y-yeah." seriously? That’s all I can answer? Since when my mouth could only manage to say a word?

 

"Pretty name with a pretty face. Unlike someone." he said sarcastically while eyeing on Tiffany. I chuckle at his statement but only got a hit with a book by Tiffany. 

 

"Yahh yahhh what do you mean by 'unlike someone' huh? And don't flirt with our new bestie okay?”

 

"Aigoooo." he messes up Tiffany's hair. Well tbh they do look really close. I mean REALLY CLOSE. No wonder all of the other girls thought that they are in a relationship. I wonder if Jungkook already have a girlfriend. Wait what am I thinking? My heart is only for Ten and that is that. I wonder what is Ten doing right now. I should text him.

 

As I'm about to take my phone out from my bag, the teacher already arrives and so I shove back my phone under my desk and begin my music class. After my teacher takes roll call, she tells everyone to just to continue with their projects. I’m absolutely clueless about this project that she just mention. So I poke Tiffany’s arm to asks her

 

 

"Hey Tiffany, what is this project is all about?"

 

"Stop calling me Tiffany, just call me Fany cause that sound how close we gonna get."

 

"Hahah okay 'Fany' now tell me about this project thingy." But then suddenly Tiffany rises her hand to get the teacher's attention as she keeps on swinging her arm right and left and finally she notices her.

 

"Mrs Kim, Jessica is still new here and so she is a bit lost about this project. Can she be my partner for this project?" asks Tiffany with her loud voice like even the next class could hear her.

 

"Well I thought you don't want a partner for this project Miss Hwang? But if you say so then go ahead." Mrs. Kim smile at her and continue to walk around the class to check up on the students work project

 

"Thanks Mrs. Kim!" tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter