The boys are back

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST READ~!

I recommand for you to read the Chapter 3 first before continue on reading this Chapter 8. I have made a bit of changes about the music project for the School Music Festival (SMF) and I have Bold the convertations/changes that I have made to save up your time. But if you are too eager to read what had happend in this new update first, then go ahead hahaha but still, I hope you will read the changes at chapter 3 after that, arraso? thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Third Person POV*

/Flashback/

After dinner, Jessica went straight to her room to do her homework. So, she had opened up her laptop to do some research for her history homework about Goryeo? Goguryeo? Well something like that.

But before she her historian mode, she simply went through on her Instagram account first. Just in case she had missed out something interesting.

While Jessica was scrolling down the home page and had liked some pictures, her eyes grew big when her sight landed on a picture of Ten and a girl and she looked exactly like her.

Wait, isn’t she the new girl that Ten kept on mentioning? Are they dating?

But before she could investigate more, she was cut off when her phone vibrated in her back pocket.  She pulled her eyes away from the laptop screen as she took out her phone from her back pocket, and she frowned when she had realized that it was Ten who called.

Oh he so gonna get it!

So, she quickly slid the green call button on the screen and pressed her phone to her right ear.

 “Hummm.” Jessica tried to sound displeased when he called.

“Hey Sica? Why you didn’t pick up your calls? I was so worried about you.” she could hear him sighed in relief.

“Worried? Are you sure? You look like having fun in my point of view.” Jessica scoffed by the fact that they barely had a long conversation these past few days. He said he was busy but now she knows why he was REALLY busy. Therefore, Jessica had gathered all of her courage to let out her dissatisfaction towards him.

“What do you mean?” he answered before frowning a little.

“You know what I mean?” Jessica had sarcastically asked him back and he paused for a while after she gives him the statement.

There were a long 10 seconds of silent before Ten spoke up, “Are you mad at me because I had never got the time to contact you these days?” Ten asked, finally breaking the silent.

“I don’t know. You think?”

“Look Sica, I’m sorry okay. I have told you that I was busy with homework, assignments, after school activities and I thought you would understand me?”

“I do, not until today. Look Ten, just admit it, if you are already got bored of me then tell me! You don’t need to make up lies just to hang out with some other girls!” Jessica felt even angrier by the excuses that Ten had given her.

“Other girls? You mean the picture that I have just post with Eunbi-sshi on Instagram?” he asked in disbelief.

“Wow you just know her for less than a week but had already called her informally?”

“Why can’t I? It is not like I’m doing some crime or something. She is just a friend, Jessica. And we just having a break after finished our school project since she is my partner.”

“Yeah, close friend I suppose since you had post a lot of your pictures with her.” Jessica had done a multi tasked by answering the call while kept on scrolling down Ten’s Instagram account.

“Are you stalking me? You are jealous huh?”  He brusque, throwing non-sense questions at Jessica.

“Fine I’m jealous because I hate it when the guy I love is getting closer with the other girls! Why is it so hard for you to understand that?” there, Jessica finally lose her tamper and shouted at him which made him quite taken aback for a while. So, he got muted.

“You know that I like yo-” He tried to negotiate before Jessica had rolled up her eyes and cut him off.

“Do you love me?” Jessica suddenly asked, surprising him.

Immediately, the blood drained from his face and he felt his heart stop in his chest.  He wasn’t surprised the fact that one day Jessica might ask him these kinds of questions one day but he didn’t aspect it to be this soon. Therefore, he wasn’t ready to answer it and he knew it could only make it worst if his answers were not what she had wanted.

“As I thought.” Jessica’s voice broke him from his deep thought.

“What do you mean?” he clusters his brows in confusion.

“You only like me Ten. You don’t even love me.” Jessica’s voice becomes deep along with her words.

“Tsk~ likes and loves, both are the same.” he scoffs and reasoning out as it was not a big deal.

“If it is the same, then why did you hesitate to say that you love me when I ask you?”

“I-I…..”

“Think about it Ten. You treat me more like a friend instead of someone who you love for. You don’t even know what love really means and I’m sure you had already forgotten my confession towards you last year.” said Jessica, sounds a bit disappointed with his speechless act.

“Sica…I..I don’t know what to say.” He gulped.

 “I understand. I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later.” Jessica huff a sigh as she quickly hung up on Ten without giving him any chance to speak more.

After she hung up on him, Ten just sat there, spacing out at Jessica sudden bluntness. He was so confused with his own feelings right now. The lump in his throat seemed to expand, and he averted his eyes at Jessica’s picture on his study table. He admitted that he likes Jessica a lot but was it Love?

If I love her, why I can’t even manage to say the three magical words? Damn it!

 

/End of Flashback/

 

Jessica just stand there at the balcony with her arm crossed while looking at the sky. She sighed and hugged her arms around herself after she had finished told the whole story to Tiffany. Tiffany went towards Jessica as she crossed the distance between them and held a tight grip on Jessica’s forearms, squeezing it a little as she squinted her beautiful eyes at Jessica.

 “So? Did he call you back after that?” asked Tiffany but only received a ‘NO’ for an answer.

“Until now, we haven’t contact with each other yet and he is completely ignoring me too.” Jessica covered her face with both of her hands in frustration.

“Did he love someone else?”

“Maybe.”  She uncovers her face and gives Tiffany a disappointment smile.

"Who?"

“To be honest, I have no idea but it seems like Eunbi is the one.” Jessica admitted quietly before turning back to look at the sky.

“Look Sica, love will teach you what's good and beautiful in the other person. You can impress someone to the point that the person likes you, but you can’t really make someone love you! And I know there are a lot of guys out there will never hesitate to love you back." Jessica couldn’t help but to smile to hear her best friend reassurance words. So Jessica back hug her but just kept sealed of not bothering to say a word to clearly indicate her trouble mind.

Tiffany knew and understood as she looked at Jessica with her worried expression and said, “Forget about him. I may sound like a quote from Tumblr, but you deserve better Jessica.”

When Tiffany patted Jessica on her arm around her shoulders as she felt sympathy for her friend, Jessica sighed for the umpteenth time and her eyes are starting to swelling with tears. Tiffany gathered her best friend into her arms, allowing the girl to bury her face in her shoulder with teary eyes that she had kept it to herself all along. She patted Jessica’s back, knowing that there were no words she could say at the moment to make her best friend feels better.

 

*Yuri POV*

“Hey isn’t that Jessica?” asked Seohyun, pointing out at a brown hazel hair girl who had just walked out from Tiffany’s house. Yes, the pink maniac girl is Seohyun’s neighbour and I can see her right through her glass window.

I’m glad that my neighbour got themselves a hot son but his room are not facing with my room like in Tylor Swift’s You Belong With Me mv, instead their parents room are facing with my room and it is not a pleasant thing to hear when they have ‘their moment’ together if you know what I mean.

Why can’t I be like Tylor Swift who has a hot neighbour and we could exchange text, fall in love, get married, have kids and live happily ever after? Oh I forgot, I lived in a reality world which the words ‘happily ever after’ don’t even exist and we have to deal with it.

“Don’t care?” I rolled my eyes after looking at the girl from the window and continue blowing my wet nail polish.

“Tiffany and Jessica seem pretty close, right?” asked Seohyun again while slump herself on her bed before sipping her hot chocolate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter