The Jung's family

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! there will be a scene a bit in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you guys doing?” asks the tall yet model like figure girl, who is crossing her arms and demanding an answer.

“Omg, my eyes.” Says the other girl who is closing her both eye with her hands.

I was confused with their words and question but then we both realise that our position have made them misunderstood with the situation. Jungkook release his arms around my waist as I move away from him and look away, not wanting to meet any of their eyes.

“What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to knock before entering my place?” Jungkook suddenly speak up or should I say asks them coldly after a long quiet awkward silence around this room.

His face suddenly changes, from friendly Jungkook into serious Jungkook. By the look at it, he doesn’t even look please to meet these two girls. But why they both look kind of familiar?

“Tsk~ I ask you first dongsaeng and FYI this isn’t YOUR place anymore, it is OUR place.” The tall girl replies with a smirk on her face and since she addresses Jungkook as her dongsaeng, so she might be THE step sister that Jungkook had told me earlier.

Her eyes then dart at me, looking up and down with a judging face of her. Arghhh~! Great, first Yuri and then her. Do all the girls in Seoul love to judge others?

“Why you look really familiar?” she looks at me deeply while walking towards me closely. But that is what I thought about her too.

I step a back when she move her face closer to mine, like she is scanning me with her eyes. But then, a picture came into my mind. Isn’t she is one of Yuri’s friend?

“Sooyoung, I think she is the new girl, Jessica right?” says the other girl while I just nod my head after Sooyoung move her face away from mine.

“Hey, Jessica~! I’m Seohyun btw.” Seohyun then came to me and grab my right hand for a hand shake

“Nae, nice to meet you, Seohyun.” I give her an awkward smile and slowing moves my hand away from her grip.

“No wonder you wanted this place by yourself. Does she knows that she is not the only girl that you have brought into this room?” asks Sooyoung towards Jungkook who is currently crossing his arms while glaring at her.

“She is just a friend.” Replies Jungkook while eyeing on Sooyoung’s movement towards a paper bag at the corner of the room.

“Whatttttever you say dongsaeng.” She just rolls her eyes after picking up the paper bag. She sounds like not believing Jungkook’s reply. Am I missing something right now?

“You may continue of what you and ‘your friend’ are doing, I’m leaving. Come Seohyun, I don’t want to be late for my date.” Seohyun waves at me a little and follow Sooyoung from behind.

Before Sooyoung could turn the door knob around, she turn her face back at me and says,”How rude am I. Nice meeting you Jung and welcome to Seoul.” Then she and Seohyun walk out from here.

After the door is properly close, I jump a little, a bit shock with Jungkook’s groans of frustrations. Kicking and punching the thin air with all of his might. He looks really silly so I couldn’t help myself to let out a small chuckle.

“What? What so funny? Can you believe her? Now you know why I despise her. Unbelievable~!” he rubs his nape while tilt his head upwards, calming himself from his anger towards Sooyoung.

“Hahaha Hey~ hey~ calm down there Mr. Hulk. Don’t let her words influence you.” I say while rubbing his back.

“Don’t ask me why if one day she is found missing in action.” Says Jungkook, still rubbing his nape while looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“Stop with your evil villain plan.” I smack his back playfully while he makes a pain face and rubbing his back.

“ You can’t stop me.” Says Jungkook while sticking his tongue out at me.

“Let me bring you back home. I don’t want you go near them.” He continues while dragging me out from the practise room.

“What do you mean? They seems nice, especially Seohyun. Gosh I think my arm got dislocated with her energetic handshake.” I laugh at the thought of her and massaging my arm while walking behind Jungkook towards the main door.  But then, I suddenly bump on his back when he suddenly stops walking.

“Just don’t get too close with them if you want your high school to end well.” Says Jungkook, without even looking at me. He then takes his keys from the drawer and storms out.

What is that all about? I just stand there, completely clueless with this situation. Before I walk out from the house, my phone suddenly vibrate. So I look at the caller id and it is omma who is calling me.

“Yeoboyeso Omma, I’m on my way home now.” I answer her even before she could ask me.

“Oh~ great cause your Appa is home already.”

“Omo~ really? But I thought he will be arriving at night?” I ask my omma excitedly while walking out from Jungkook’s house.

“I thought so too, but he purposely wanted to surprise us but then get disappointed when you are not home. So, he is demanding his daughter’s welcome hug now. “ she giggles and I know Appa is listening at our conversation.

“Well then, tell appa that his princess is on her way~!”

“Arraso, come home safely Sooyeon~!” I laugh hearing his loud voice from the other line.

“Annyeong~~~!!” I hung up and skip my way towards Jungkook who is waiting for me.

“What with the excitement?” asks Jungkook while helping me again to wear the heavy helmet.

“My dad is back from Japan and it has been awhile I haven’t met him. I miss him so so much~!” I reply while keep on jumping a bit like a little girl.

“Palli ride on, I’m sure you don’t want to keep him waiting for long.” I nod and quickly ride on and we drove off from his parking lot.

 

*Infront of Jessica’s House*

As we have finally reached my house and Jungkook takes of the helmet then he looks at me and says, “see you tomorrow.”And I go, “okay, bye~!” I hand him his helmet and wave him goodbye before went straight to my house. It is like I can feel him watching me as I walk to the door, but when I look back, he already drives away.

As I walk into the house, getting all excited to meet my appa but my feet suddenly stop walking knowing that the house is so quite. It felt like literally no one is home. So I went to the kitchen to find my omma but she wasn’t there. The cooking ingredients on the kitchen table are still there and the kimchi stew is still boiling. I turn off the stove to prevent our house from burning and went to find them at the living room, their room, my room, every single room in this house. But then I remember that maybe they could be in the garden since that is my parents’ favourite spot. But then disappoints me when I have reach there and couldn’t find a single human being in this house.

Now I’m starting to get panic. I was on the phone with them like 10 minutes ago. I start to think that negative things could have happen during those 10 minutes. I quickly dialling my appa’s phone number but it can’t be reach. So I try my luck to call my omma, biting my thumb nail with hopes that she would pick up. I jump slightly in surprise at the sudden darkness of my sight but then it feels like someone’s hands covering my eyes. At that moment, I sigh in relief when I heard my appa says “ guess who?”

“Appa~!!! That is not funny at all!!! I was so worried!!! If I have a heart attack, I might collapse at this very moment!!!! Aishhhhh~!” I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter