Moment alone with him

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey cat eyes, why are you walking back and forth in front of the school.” Yuri drives her car right next to me and takes off her shades. Wow, no wonder everyone called her the Black Pearl Kwon Yuri cause she looks filthy rich and glamorous for a high school student.

“I’m waiting for my omma. She is late.” I lied. Well I can’t look like a fool who doesn’t know her own address house, especially not in front of Yuri.

“Don’t you have a car?” she says, raises an eyebrow and looks me over.

“No. I don’t know how to drive one.” I just shrug it off like it is not a big deal.

“You are joking.” She says it like a statement, not a question. And I just press my lips together and raise my shoulders in a slightly more animated shrug than the previous one.

“Come on, I’ll give you a ride.” She demands. I hesitate for a moment. Then get up and follow her. Not because she is that powerful, but because I don’t have any choice. I need to get back home and let omma get all worried if I came home late on my first day on school.

“So, where do you live?” she asks, wearing her shades back on.

“At Yongsan-gu. Urmmmm UN Village?” I answered her, not so sure if that what it is call.

“What number?” she asks again, making me all nervous.

“What do you mean?” I looked at her nervously yet confused at the same time.

“Duhhh, your house number?” she rolled her eyes with my stupid question.

“Oh~ urmmmm 8056?” Is it? Or is it 8066? Arghhh~! Molla! I saw it this morning, but it was just a quick glance before omma took off from our house. So, I just smile at her awkwardly while crossing my fingers behind my back, hoping that it is the right house number.

“Jeongmal? I think Jungkook lives nearby,” said Yuri, trying to make a conversation with me.

“Jeon Jungkook? You know him?” I asked her, getting all excited when she mentioning his name.

“Uh, yeah. He is our classmate, remember?” she reply while narrowing her eyes.

“So how do you know where he lives? Have you been to his house?” I say, looking out at the window, because embarrass that I keep on asking her stupid questions.

“Yeah, few times.” She simply replied with a smirk creep on her lips. But the question is, are they close? I didn’t even see them talking with each other at class. Well maybe she went to his parties a few times, I suppose?

“Oh, well then you must have seen my house, because I live right across the street.” She continue while smile brightly, but there is something behind it. But I just shrug it off.

I look out at the window then because I really don’t know what else to do, and I’m beginning to wonder why she is driving me home. I mean, why would a perfect, popular girl like her want to hang with me? It’s like one minute she is being nice, and the next she is making fun of my stupid questions. I’m beginning to feel like I’m caught in a game I don’t know the rules to. When we finally turn onto my street, I have never been so happy to call this place a home.

“Urm, it is the one at the end, right there.” I point at my house, than hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt right after I mentality scream in victory to see that my house number is 8056 after all.

“You live there? Wow, your house is huge. What does your dad do?” Yuri asks me while her eyes keep on staring at my house.

“He is a Chief Secretary in Shinhan Financial Group.” I say, wears my bag, anxious to get out of here.

“Really?” she looks at my house again.

“So, urmm~ thanks for the ride,” I thank her and climbing out of the Mercedes just as my omma pulls into the driveway.

“Sooyeon, you could have called. I went all the way to your school. I was so worried since you haven’t come back home.” Omma lectures me but at the same time she peering at Yuri.

“Sorry,” I say and trapped between two luxurious cars.

“Is that your omma?” Yuri whispers, watching her get out of the car.

“Uh, yeah. Omma, this is Yuri and Yuri this is my omma.” I watch them exchanging nearly identical perfect teeth smiles and Yuri then bow to my mom with a perfect 90 degree bow.

“Annyeong, nice to meet you Mrs Jung. My name is Kwon Yuri.”

“Nice to meet you too Yuri-ah and thanks for sending my Sooyeon back home safely.” My mom thank her while patting my head. I just roll my eyes when she treast me like a little kid. I’m 17 already omma~! I could only mentality whines inside me.

“Eerrr~ Okay, so bye Yuri.” I bids Yuri goodbye. I don’t want to be rude but she needs to go now since I need to change my clothes before Jungkook arrives. I don’t want Yuri to see me with Jungkook since she might think the other way around.

“She looks really familiar.” Yuri whispers at my ear before she bow at my omma and went straight to her Mercedes. But I don’t acknowledge it. I just waves goodbye and went inside.

So, of course, like the minute I walk in the door, my omma says,”She seems really nice!”  Then she looks at me waiting for confirmation.

“She does? How can you tell? From the Mercedes?”

“Is she a friend of yours?” she continues, ignoring my comment.

“Not really.”

“Well, she must like you or else why would she drive you home?” she asks hopefully.

“I guess.” I head upstairs.

“It is really time for you made some friends at your new school since you live here now. Yuri seems really nice and I think you should give her a chance.”

“Well talking about making friends, I got some and one of them is coming to pick me up, we just gonna hang out. So can I know our address house? I need to inform my friend.” I ask her without looking at her and unlock my phone screen, preparing myself to text the address immediately. She just simply tell me the address, without even asking whether my friend who is about to pick me up is a he or a she.

I quickly type it and send it to Jungkook. I hope I didn’t keep him waiting.

“Thanks omma.” I blow her a flying kiss right after I shove my phone back into my pocket.

“Inform me before went out, arraso?” she rises her voice so that I could hear her since I already on my way upstairs.

 

*At Jessica's room*

I quickly went into my room and throw my bag on my bed. After take out some decent clothes and place it on my bed, I rush myself into the bathroom and have a quick shower. I wear the clothes that I have pick up just now which is a white polka dot dress and match it with a black leather jacket. I look at myself in front of my long mirror and tilled my head sideways. Isn’t this too much? Since we are just hanging out at his house? Looks like I’m trying too hard to impress him. I quickly went back to my closets and find other clothes that looks not too trying hard and a-haaaa~! Found it! My favourite blue jeans and match it with a white loose shirt. I tuck in my shirt at the front and let it loose at back. Should I tie up my hair? Or let it loose?  Before I could make any decision, my phone suddenly ring on my bed. I look at my caller ID and it shows KOOKIE~! Omg is he already here?

“Yeoboseyo?” I immediately pick up his call and jump on my bed.

“Hey Sica, I just got your text and I didn’t know we lives at the same district.” He let out a soft chuckle and then I could hear like a motorbike engine getting started from the other line.

“What? Really?” kekeke he didn’t know I have known it before he does.

“I’ll be there in a bit. Are you okay riding a motorbike?” He asks, while I just nod like he can see me did there hahahaha Pabo Sica.

“I don’t mind at all. See you then.”

“Okay, bye.” Right after Jungkook hung up, I quickly put up some light make up and take a last look at myself in the mirror. I guess I don’t need to tie up my hair after all. I’m slaying wearing this. I flip my hair as a sign that I’m satisfy with my look, I grab my purse and went straight down stairs to find my omma.

“Omma~! Where are you? I’m about to head out now” I shout, calling her while searching for her at the living room.

“I’m at the kitchen dear~!” I went towards the kitchen and saw my omma is busy chopping up some vegetable.

“What’s for dinner tonight? Do we have a guest? Why do you cook so many foods?” I kiss her on her cheek while wrap her shoulders around with my arm.

“Your dad is joining us for dinner tonight. So i make him his favourite kimchi stew” She chuckle while hold up the kimchi playfully.

“Jinja? He is back from Japan?” I look at her with my wide eyes in disbelief of what I just heard from .

“Yes, so come home early okay? We don’t want your dad to keep on waiting.” My omma pinch the bridge of my nose and I just move my face away from her hand.

“Eewww omma stop it. Your hand smells.” I complain and wipe my nose with a tissue.

“Well better then cucumber.” She continue chopping the cabbage while narrow her eyes on me.

“Yuck~! Well I gotta go now. I promise to come back early. Annyeong Omma~!” I give her a tight hug and walk out from my house.

Before I went out to the gate, I check my smell at my armpits and then smell my breath. Maybe my breath needs some more mint smell, just in case. I found a mint candy inside my purse and unwrap it up. I put the candy wrap back into my purse while the candy inside my mouth. But suddenly my phone rang and it is Jungkook who calls me.

“hey~ I’m here infront of your house. Come out now.”

“Yes sir,” I could hear him giggle on the other line before I hung up on him.

I quickly open up the gate and my face is facing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter