Clueless

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Jungkook’s POV*

When Jessica was on her way out from the class, I saw HER hanging out with her minions. Yes, her or should I called her the Queen Black Pearl. She is really the pain in the . How can I have ever fallen for her in the first placed. But the way she looked at Jessica while whispering and pointing at her when Jessica walks pass her group, I know she had plan something in her mind and it is not good. I just knew it and I need to warn Jessica before she ended up like Tiffany.

Not long after that, Tiffany walks into the class. But before she could scold me to move my from her seat, I pull her to seat on Jessica’s seat and bring her face close to me.

“Yea! What are you doing?” she tried to move her face away from me but I keep on holding her nape hardly. But not that hard, I might hurt her with my big hand.

“Fany, I think Yuri is up to something.” I started to whisper at her while looking around if there is anyone who might hear out our conversation. Tiffany then stop herself from struggling away from me and look at me with a confused look.

“What do you mean?” she frown her brows.

“See them over there? They keep on staring and whispering and I’m sure they are talking about Jessica since they keep on pointing at her since lunch break.” I lean at the chair while crossing my arms when Tiffany quickly turns her face to look at Yuri and her minions.

“You sure?” asked Tiffany while she keeps on eyeing them.

“Not really, but we need to warn Jessica to stay away from them. I don’t want her to end up like you before.” I Tiffany’s hair when I saw her look down on her shoes, biting her lips while playing with her fingers.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mea-“ but before I could finished on what I was about to say, Tiffany cut me by saying “ Is okay, I understand. Jessica is still clueless about this kind of stuff. Who will help her if not us, right?” Tiffany gives me her reassurance smile.

“Right!” I nodded in agreement.

“Tiffany!” she playfully holds up her arm in front of me with that famous eye smile of her.

“Jungkook!” I scoffed at her playfulness and just go along with it while said my name.

“Cross!” we both do our signature cheer. Well actually Running Man signature cheer and we just copied it. We both are Running Man maniac, so we couldn’t help ourselves to copy them.

 

*Jessica's POV*

I walked out from my class to get some privacy to talk with Ten. When I walked passed Yuri and her group of friends, Yuri and her friends keep on staring at me, so I just smile at them awkwardly but they didn’t even smile back. Instead, they just looked away. They are just like Yuri before, how rude~!

Forget about them, my heart couldn’t stop beating fast when Ten called me. I hope he is not mad at me since I had promise him last night to text him during lunch break. But I’m soooo tired so I tend to forgot. I know I love Ten but I love sleeping more. Well who doesn’t?

“Yahhh~! Lunch break is almost over, why you didn’t even text me or call me on your first day of school?” I can literally know that he is pouting right now. I could manage to escape a chuckle upon imagine his cute angry face right now.

“Kekeke~ Mianhae Ten-ah. I’m so sleepy. So I forgot to text you and end up trying to take a nap during lunch break. Chowieeee~!” I do a peace sign even though he couldn’t see me doing it.

“So how is it? Going to a new school? I bet you already got some boys crushing up on you huh?” what? How could he say that after he knows that I have a crush on him.  Like, I STILL have a crush on him. Did he forget my confession before?

“Yeah, maybe. And I guess you are happy I’m not around disturbing you like usual huh?” I sarcastically said that while roll my eyes.

“Hahaha a-aniyaaa~ Of cause I feel a bit empty when you are not around here. Since I have already get used to have your presence in my life.” Ten sound panic at my statement based on his awkward laugh. But those words, his words really arghhhhh~!!! I couldn’t stop myself screaming inside me, so I just fan myself to calm myself up while making silly face.

“But then a miracle happens.” Ten suddenly speak up when I’m busy calming myself.

“What miracle?” I curiously asked him.

“There is a new girl just got transfer from our school and her name is Eun Bi. And the miracle is, she looks exactly like you.” What? Like me?

“Did you miss me that much until you seeing thing?” I just smirked at it while poking the wall beside me.

“No~ I’m serious Sica, I thought you have comeback until she introduce herself. I guess she will be my next Sica huh? Hahaha.” My heart sinks with his statement? De F he wanna replace me?

“Hey, Eun Bi calls me, I need to give her some tour round the school. Miss you buddy. Annyeonggggg~!” I was about to speak up but he quickly hung up on me? And he called me buddy? I haven’t been away for a week and he already found my replacement? Did he like her? Am I just a friend to him all along?

I angrily shove my phone into my pocket and walking back into my class. On my way to class, I keep on bumping to lots of couples along the hallway. I felt annoying looking at all couples being lovey dovey with themselves since I keep on imagined that Ten and Eun Bi might end up as a couple since I’m already away.

When I have reached my class, unexpectedly I saw Jungkook Tiffany’s hair lovingly while she just looked down at her shoes. My track just suddenly stop at that moment, I just froze upon witnessing their skin ship. What is this feeling I have right now?

While I keep on staring at Jungkook and Tiffany, suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and there is Yuri who also looking at Jungkook and Tiffany. Then she turns her face towards me and gives me her pity smile.

“If I were you, I will never trust her.” Who does she mean by her? Trust? I don’t understand. Before I could ask her those questions, she just left me there hanging and the teacher come in. So everyone quickly went to their respective seat and so do I.

During class, I couldn’t concentrate since Yuri’s words keeps on running through my mind. Does she mean by Tiffany? If it is her, then why must not I trust her? Tiffany looks nice compare to her. But I guess she means other way around?

“Aarghhhh~ molla!” I crazily messed up my hair but then without my noticed a chalk is flying straight towards me and hit me on my forehead. I confusedly look at the teacher after snapped back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter