The black pearl

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you look kind of lost, are you looking for something?" asked this gorgeous stranger ever. Okay maybe not that gorgeous like an idol or an actor kind of way. But definitely cute in the real deal guy who is actually study in the same school with me kind of way. His dark brown-ish stylish hair, perfect nose, dark brown eyes and when his smile, the world just stop. I mean my world just stop that second. I'm amaze with my view right now until he waves his hands in front of me.

 

"Eerrrr...hello?" he chuckles with my silly expression like I'm looking at him like he is an angel or something. Well to me he is.

 

"Oohhhh hahaha I'm new here, and I couldn't find the office to inform them that I'm new here." I embarrassedly said it after pulling myself together at my silly act just now.

 

"The office is actually right there, you can see the signboard says 'Head Office'." the gorgeous guy point at the office which is not far from where I’m standing right now.

 

"Well I better go now, coz I’m actually late and about to get punish soon with my teacher. So bye! And welcome to hell hahaha." there he goes, the angel of the day. Running as fast as he can like there is no tomorrow. Speaking of being late, I take a look at my watch and it is already past five minutes. I better go to the office before I'm going to be extremely late on my first day.

 

I pull the heavy glass door with all strength I have, got inside, and walks like a lost puppy who waiting for someone to notice me. There is a woman that notices me who currently looks like a pathetic right now. She squints at me and says...

 

"How can I help you?"

 

"Hey I'm a new student and today is my first day. May I know where is my class should be?" I tell her while biting my lower lip.

 

"What is your name?" she asked while turns to her computer.

 

"Jessica...eh I mean Jung Sooyeon. Jessica is my English name but my Korean name is Sooyeon." I hit my head with my stupid act again. The lady taps a few keys then the printer start to make sound and print something on the paper. Then, she takes the paper and stapler it and turns back at me.

 

"Well I see that you are scheduled to be in 3 grade B class. But you are 25 minutes late right?" She gives me the stern looks while hand me some papers. I nervously shrug with her statement while make the what-can-I-do-about-it kind of face.

 

"I will let you slide for today but starting tomorrow make sure you will be here on time, okay?" She looks at me with a serious tone that actually gives me the shivers.

 

"Okay. I won't be late again. Promise." I held both of my hands up in defence.

 

"Here let me walk you to your class." she takes off her glasses and was about to stands up from her seat, I quickly stop her.

 

"No no no is okay, I can find it myself. Need to get familiar with the new environment right." well since I'm actually late and still nervous; I need to pull myself together before I went to class. If this women accompanying me to the class, I just might keep on being nervous and do stupid things which might give a bad impression for the other students.

 

"You sure you can find it yourself?" she asks, which sound so obvious that she rathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter