Seoul

Mean Girls Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"At Jessica's new house"

Yes NEW HOUSE. Right after Jessica's father, Mr. Jung got promoted, they have moved to a brand new house. Both Mr. and Mrs. Jung want Jessica to feel comfortable living in a city. So, they have tried their best to make Jessica happy. But, it takes time for her to blend in and for her to gain herself back. She is still gloomy and sad about her lost grandparents that had given her so much love and care. And not to mention that she had to leave all of her memories, her friends, her crush....wait what? crush? Yes crush. Jessica has a crush at her old school. Well meet Ten.

Look at that smile. What kind of girl who would not fall for that charms of his. Ten is a transfer student from Thailand since his family got a new job in Korea. He is familiar with the Korean language since his parents had made him learn Korean language and also other languages such as Mandarin, Japanese and English.

"Anneonghaseyo, I'm Ten. I've live in Thailand before I moves here in Korea because my parents just got a new job here. So I hope we could get along well." Ten introduced himself. Jessica had fall for him from the minute Tan walks into her class as a new student. 

Like all typical love story, Jessica had gain her courage for 3 weeks from the day Ten got transfer. Jessica is determining to confess to him since there are so many other girls who also had a crush on him.

"Hey Sica, I've got your letter. Why do you want to meet me here?" asked Ten, confused.

"Urmmmm...well actually. I have something to tell you so you have to listen of what I'm about to say. And don't say anything during my confession." said Jessica. But...

"w..what? Confession?" asked Ten while doing the did-I-hear-it-right kind of face. Jessica widen her eyes, realise that she clumsily confesse to him in indirectly way.

"I...I liked you Ten. I have may sound cheesy and all but I really like you. I had set my eyes on you from the moment you walk into our class. I thought it was just a silly crush. But, whenever I see you, my heart keeps on beating fast. So, will you accept my love?" Jessica quickly confesses to him and give him a box of chocolate while looking down at her shoes.

"Urmmm... I'm sorry Jessica but it is kind of awkward to get into a relationship with someone I barely knew hahaha." replies Ten while scratch the back of his hair awkwardly. 

You know that courage that Jessica had gain, crash just like that. Jessica bites her lip after getting his replies and all she could do is just look down, feeling embarrasses. She is speechless. Jessica thought that it was going to be easy to confess, like in drama, where a girl confesses to her crush and her crush was actually secretly like her too and they lives happily ever after. Yeah, that kind of thing that she thinks will work on her. Well Jessica understands why Ten rejected her. It is because Ten had never spoken to her yet, since Jessica herself was too coward to approach or even talk to him a little before.  So Jessica felt stupid when she realised that hahahaha.

Even though she just got rejected, Ten asked her to be friend for them to get to know each other more. Right after Jessica's confession, Ten and Jessica have been friends for 2 months but then with all the sad things had happen to Jessica, Jessica had to leave her school and transfer to her new school in Seoul. Before Jessica moved to a new place, Ten and also Jessica's other friends visited her to say goodbye. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter