The practice room

It Hurts

      They agreed on the first plan because the risk of the second option is… they could not even imagine. Therefore, Eric and Dongwan practiced the choreography in two different room, with Junjin and Minwoo watching out Dongwan, while Andy and Hyesung with Eric. The toll was on Minwoo because he needed to go back and forth between the rooms to teach the members thus double his work. As charismatic Minwoo, he did it without complaint.

      “I’m sorry, Minwoo-yah. I don’t mean this to happen…” Dongwan felt guilty.

      “It’s ok. But you should catch up faster ok?” Minwoo answered playfully before he leave to the other room.

      It only has been a week but Dongwan already missed the members in the other room. “Andy-ah!! Hyesung-ah!! I missed you guys!!” Dongwan yelled loudly.

      Suddenly, the door opened dramatically. It was Eric with Andy tugging his hand from behind. Junjin was alarmed and stood between the two enemies. He urgently said, “You can’t come here! Andy! Why didn’t you..”

      The younger member answered guiltily, “I already said cannot but you know Eric..”

      Eric cut their conversation impatiently, “I can’t take it anymore. This is ridiculous! Kim Dongwan, I don’t care what you want to do. Let’s just practice.”

      Minwoo was too tired to argue and they continued their practice together. When Hyesung came back from the toilet, he shouted at everyone for not sticking to the plan, but finally he practiced too. Everything went fine as long that Dongwan and Eric were separated at the opposite ends of the room.