The Reason

It Hurts

      “Most probably he suffered from Post-Traumatic Distress Disorder. He might have experienced great emotional disturbance before this and the car accident might have trigger the disorder onset.” the doctor said. Eric, Minwoo, and Hyesung were speechless. “What confusing is why he want to hurt Eric-ssi that bad? Did something happened before?” asked the doctor. Everyone looked at Eric, but the tall man only shrugged his shoulder.

      “Well he is mean with Dongwan half the time,” Minwoo snickered at Eric.

      Eric responded with a “Yah!” but the look on Hyesung face showed he agreed with the shorter guy.

      Hyesung asked with concern, “Is there any treatment to help Dongwan?”

      “I could prescribed some drug to calm him down. But again, I don’t sure how long it takes for the disorder to disappear.”

      Minwoo was worried, “Isn’t there something we could do to help him? We would start working together soon and if this continue it will be dangerous for both of them.”

      The doctor thought for a moment, “If you really want to help him, there might be some way, but I could not guarantee.”

      “What is it?” Eric was interested.

      The doctor looked seriously, “First is avoidance, in hope the obsession died down without further stimulus.”

Eric interrupted, “That was impossible to do in our current situation.”

However, the doctor continued, “And second suggestion is…”

 

 

 

 

p/s: This is the bonus lol^^ I noticed that the chapters become shorter because many description has been ignored.. but this is what happened when I wrote long stories - I want to finish quickly >< sorry