Second Incident

It Hurts

     This time they successfully progressed to practicing the choreography. It was late afternoon when Eric, Minwoo, Junjin, and Dongwan arrived at the dancing studio one by one. They were alone as the dance team was still on their way. Dongwan distracted himself by playing with Junjin while Eric and Minwoo were in discussion. This Junjin.. he always full of energy to cheer others up when he did drowned in the dark once. Dongwan always felt grateful that Junjin did not leave them back then, now Junjin would not fail to bother them all the time.

     Something went terribly wrong when Junjin left Dongwan to talk to Minwoo about the dance. From far, Dongwan saw Eric was lying on the floor when suddenly he felt a grab on both his wrists…

     And when he blinked, Junjin was in front of him, stopping a chair that already hanging over their heads – he almost hit Eric with A CHAIR. In the ruckus, Junjin and Minwoo grabbed his whole body while he was panicking and tried to flee the scene. In his struggling and screaming, Dongwan felt a punch on his stomach and everything turned dark.

 

 

 

 

p/s: I know these 2 chapters are not satisfying. Should i post a bonus??