CH12

Sons of Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Right this way sir.”

It's the middle of the day. It's not rare that JB send D.J for me but it is rare that he send for me in the middle of the day. What's even more rare is I'm not meeting JB in his bedroom like usual. We are going to the royal study. It is a room at the very top of the imperial palace. After 10 staircases I feel my breath getting away from me. You would think by now Eden would have elevators but I'm sure the architects wanted to keep that old Italy feel going on.

D.J opens the door and I walk inside.

“Sir I've brought Jr as you asked,” D.J says.

“Good. Jr. Come...sit.”

I'm a little concerned. This was way too formal. I'm not the only one in the room. The first person I see is Candy and almost immediately I know what this is about.

Three days ago Candy asked me to have my child. In exchange she wanted the child to be named as the heir to the throne. When I told her that I'd think about it she didn't take it well. When I see Candy sitting with JB now the first thing that I can think is that she went behind my back.

“Candy came to meet me,” JB explains, “Told me about your deal.”

My heart races. JB had not yet discovered that Justice was dead. I still hadn't told him what my father told me. I still hadn't told him that Justice was gone for good. The fact that JB doesn't know makes this sound like some sort of plot.

Then there is Candy sitting there smiling as though she really accomplished something. I'm annoyed by her. I should have known everyone had a motive in Eden.

“I never agreed to anything.”

“Well maybe it's time you agree now,” JB explains, “Because I think it would be a good idea.”

I'm confused.

“What?”

Candy is sitting in the seat next to me. She is smiling. Maybe she has accomplished something after all. I'm confused as I looked at her.

“King JB was just telling me how he would love for me to have a child for the two of you and he also agreed that the child would be the heir,” Candy tells me.

JB is looking at me as though I should be happy about this. A part of me is happy about it. I'm shocked and surprised that JB agreed to this so quickly. I'm blown away.

“JB...you and I aren't even married yet. Why would my child be your heir?”

“Be realistic,” JB explains, “It's only a matter of time.”

“You're married to someone else.”

“Not for long,” JB explains, “I'm having the marriage annulled.”

JB wasn't having a divorce. He was having the marriage annulled as though the marriage never existed. The idea of finally being rid of Mark was something that I think I could definitely get behind. That part excited me. The only problem with all of this was Justice.

I can't hold my feelings back. Before I know it I'm looking at the desk. There is paperwork there. An agreement. I can tell. Eden loves their agreements. As I look down at the paperwork a knot grows in my stomach.

“Isn't this what you want?” Candy explains, “I'll sign the child over to you as soon as I have it. JB and you can raise the child. All I want is that the child be named heir.”

“I can't do that to Justice.”

I couldn't do this to his memory. Jackson told me that Justice was dead but I saw no body. Even if he was dead it was still so fresh to be plotting to replace him. This all just seemed wrong and even though Candy is right I wanted this at one point things changed. JB had an heir already. A long time ago I would have loved to raise a child with JB. I would have loved to have my child take over his father's place. You don't always get what you want.

“We all know that Justice is dead by now,” Candy states.

“CANDY!” I scream at the top of my lungs.

She's always been like that. She just cared about her own intentions and never really cared about the feelings of everyone else. Justice's father was right here and she was just announcing what she thought everyone in Eden was feeling without even thinking about him.

“It's ok,” JB explains, “It's been a while. The Thirsts don't kidnap. If it took Justice away it took him away to kill him.”

“No one knows for sure that the Thirst took him away.”

JB looks over at me, “Are you saying someone else took Justice?”

My mind goes straight to Jackson. Jackson did kidnap Justice?  He was behind all of this? I want to tell JB what I think but there is still a part of me that wants to protect Jackson. Regardless of what he does Jackson is still my father. That is something that I just can't do so quickly.

So instead of ratting out Jackson I just shrug.

“Are you really ready to let Justice go?” I ask.

JB shakes my head, “No. I'll never be ready. I failed as a father. Instead of showing Justice love I treated him like Ecbert treated me. He was a prince before he was my son. I can't take that back but I can be different with our child. This is a chance for me to really raise someone right. And I know if the two of us do it together this child will grow up feeling loved. Isn't that what we want for the next king or queen of Eden?”

JB is rubbing my hands.

“Yes.”

“So sign the paper...” Candy tells me, “This is the agreement that I had drafted. You and JB get the baby and the baby gets the throne.”

I look over at JB. He's so certain he wants this.

And isn't this what I always wanted? I always wanted a family with JB.

I take a deep breath and I sign the agreement.

“Now...take off your clothes,” Candy states.

“What...”

I look over at Candy. She gets up from her seat.

“Listen. You two have to and I'll finish you off.”

“Finish him off? Wait...we can do artificial insemination,” JB explains.

“This child is going to rule Eden. It won't be created in a test tube,” Candy explains, “I refuse to get pregnant that way. King JB did you artificially inseminate Justice's mother?”

JB stops.

He looks over at me, “Only if you're OK with this.”

My heart is racing. This was huge. This was really big. I signed the agreement though. I said I agreed to it. I had to do it.

“Yes.”

“Well you guys can do your thing and just let me know when you're close...and I'll finish the job,” Candy states.

“Can't you...I don't know...wait outside?” I explain.

“I won't have time. Besides. This is business. It's not like I'm going to get excited watching two y male vampires have right in front of me. You know?”

Candy lets out a sneaky smile.

“Let’s just do it. She has a point. I want my child to come into this world the most natural way,” JB explains.

JB takes off his shirt at that moment. He stands there in all his glory defying me not to be ually attracted to him. It's hard not to be. Almost immediately my is hard in the chair. I turn to my right and notice Candy. She has on a dress and I watch as she crosses her legs tightly as she peers at JB's chest. It's clear that she's . She's damn near dripping in her seat.

And she's dripping for good reason. JB is...y as .

“You should take everything off,” Candy tells JB but adds in relatively quickly, “It'll...you know...help Jr.”

“Can you please not tell me how to have with my boyfriend?” JB tells her.

“Sure. I'll just slip these right off. You know. Quick access...”

Candy takes off her from underneath her rather tight dress. I have to admit it takes some sort of skill for her to take them off so quickly. Her drop to the ground and she stares intently at JB studying every vein, muscle and cut in his amazing chest.

“Can you...just not say anything?” JB asks her.

Candy tightens her lip, “I'm not even here.”

“Nothing Candy. Seriously,” JB tells her.

It's hard for me not to see Candy in the room. JB pulls down the blinds and shuts off the lights though. And he turns on a lamp. He pulls me towards the table casting shadows on Candy. I can barely see that she's in the room in the darkness. As JB approaches me his body reflects the light of the lamp. He's taken off his pants and then his underwear. JB is completely in front of me and the light from the lamp shines all over his body.

JB leans over my chair and begins kissing me. His tongue is soft. I can feel the awkwardness though as Candy is watching. I can feel her close by. I can still see her shadow. I can hear her breathing harder and harder. I know she's there and I can't even focus on him kissing me.

“Are you OK?” JB asks me.

“Just. Nervous.”

It's not just Candy. It was all of it. This was the first step in JB and me making our family. JB was still married. A part of me wants to tell him maybe we should wait until he gets the annulment but then I feel like if I don't do this now I probably won't ever get the chance. There was so many things I wanted to do with JB before I was put in the ground. I thought I had forever. We were immortal after all. I was wrong.

This time I didn't want to be wrong.

JB leans over to me. His lips press up against the side of my cheek, “It's just you and me in here. Ok baby. It's just me and you in here.”

He whispering that to me makes me feel so much better.

JB goes to his desk. He sits on it. He stares at me with those silver eyes. His perfect body is glistening in the lamplight. His thick is pointed towards the sky calling for me.

“Come ride me baby...until you nut.”

When he says that I completely forget about Candy. I could care less if she's there or not. My pants come down first and I go to my man. I face away from him letting my back fall onto his chest. Slowly I lower myself on his . I don't even need any lube. I don't need any spit. My is so wet just from looking at his y body. His is pre. It's almost like our bodies were ready for one another.

I ride him slowly up and down. Up and down. My body tightens around his . He at the back of my neck, then at the side of my neck then turns my head so he can slowly on my tongue. As I ride him his fingers get to my .

“God that feels so good...”

As I bounce on his I can feel it in my stomach. He fills me up. There is a pleasurable pain as JB s me. He s up as I push down. Each it's like we are two worlds colliding into each other. He goes all the way inside of me and I pull all the way out only to collide into each other. His wet makes my moisten and my heart beats fast.

I grab his hand at that moment and all of a sudden I'm taking his hand and guiding him to beat my faster and faster.

“Slow...we don't want to waste the nut,” he tells me.

I had almost forgotten why we were here. I remove my hand and allow him to . The pleasure is so deep that my mouth opens up. I'm panting. I'm struggling for air and he's watching me with those beautiful silver eyes of his.

And almost as though he can't resist he starts kissing me taking advantage of my open mouth to stick his tongue down my throat.

The hard and the slow tender kissing sends shivers down my body.

Someone else is .

It's Candy. I'm sure in the darkness she's doing something of her own as she reacts to us making love. I could care less though. I'm way too far gone to give a that she's there though.

JB is making me feel like I'm alone in this room. He's making me feel like I'm alone in this world! He's worshiping my body. One hand on my . The other hand slowly tickling my s. His s are getting deeper and deeper. His fangs are slowly cutting into the side of my neck. I can feel my body tremble over him.

“I'm about to ! I'm about to !” I'm screaming as he methodically rubs my .

That's when Candy comes out of the shadows. Her dress is hiked up above her waist. Her is dripping.

“Wait for me...”

***

Two weeks have passed.

“This is the big day,” Candy tells me.

She's excited. Two weeks ago after the with Candy. I assume that we should have done it more than once but Candy tells me she has a good feeling about it. She says the one time was enough plus she doesn't know how JB would feel about sharing me again. With that I can agree with her. JB is a jealous lover and I don't see him wanting us to have that situation again.

I should have been excited but honestly the thought that I was betraying Justice didn't leave my mind. It's been over a month now and everyone just assumed that Justice was dead. The “Find Justice” chant in the streets had died down with a lot of other things.

“Would you like me to come with you?”

“No...you should be getting ready f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter