CH8

Sons of Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You want to leave Eden with me?” I ask.

“I had to choose between my city and you. I choose you,” JB responds.

“You plan on leaving this city to Mark of all people?” I ask.

JB nods, “They are throwing this guy a parade. Let's be serious. You even said it. Eden loves Mark. He's the hero that they need. He makes them feel safe. That's why I married him in the first place.”

“You love Eden though. This is your city. This is your right,” I explain.

JB shakes his head, “This king stuff is stupid. This should be a democracy and honestly if Mark ran for Mayor of Eden he would win. So let him have it. Why do we need it?”

I think for a minute. I sit down by the fire. JB comes over to me. He takes off my jacket and lays it on the chair. He wraps his arms around me. The feeling of his warmth around me is what I need. There is love all around this man. It is true love.

“You choose me?” I ask again.

“Yes...the petition for you to leave Eden is right over there. With that petition is also my own self-exile. I also signed over my rights as King to Mark.”

I look at the papers. These people really wanted me out of their city. It was hilarious. I wasn't surprised at Countess Ira. Ira had been the one to actually put me in the ground in the first place.

“When I came back and saw you married Mark...I didn't feel...anything. Just darkness,” I explain to him.

“I noticed that you changed,” JB explains, “Maybe we can start over away from here.”

“Grow old together?”

“What?”

I think about the black roses and the Proven. I think about what Justice showed me. It's probably foul that a memory I shared with Justice is one that is crossing my mind now.

“Let's grow old together...figuratively,” I explain.

JB smiles, “Maybe we can dye our hair gray. Paint on fake wrinkles too...

I shrug.

“Maybe.”

The warm fire its heat up and down our skin. We sit there together with one another and our worlds seem to blend together. My heart is racing.

JB shakes his head, “Do you want kids?”

“We can bring Justice with us.”

JB laughs, “Not funny.”

“Not laughing.”

“Justice thinks he's a man now,” JB responds, “He gotten way too big for his own good. Besides he's next in line. He won't come.”

“So it'll just be us?”

“Just us.”

I'm crying, “God I'm so ing weak right now...”

JB leans over. He kisses me gently. He stands up by the fire and takes off his shirt. He throws it in a pile next to him. My heart is racing as I look at this body. It's almost as though this is the first time I've seen him when he drops his pants. He takes off his underwear next.

“I want to give you all of me. I want to give you...the most fragile parts of me. Parts of me that I'd never let a human have in 100 years. You only love once. And the most fragile parts of me I want to leave here in this room so you never again doubt that I love you. And these things can break. These things can shatter but I'm giving them to you and I know you won't hurt me. I know you won't break me. I know I won't shatter. I love you Jr. Only you forever and ever...”

“Forever's a long time.”

He stands in front of me completely . He isn't just exposing his body to me. He's exposing his soul. JB is giving me all of him.

These pieces of himself that he is giving me aren't the Lucky ones. They aren't precious red jewelry past down the Vampire lines. His most precious pieces of him is something I can't see. His vulnerability. He was giving up his pride for me. He was giving up everything he ever held dear for me. He was handing it to me in this moment.

And I took it.

JB submits himself to me in more than one way.

I watch as he bends over. I've never seen such a beautiful sight in my life. His spin cascades down his brown shoulders into the valley of his narrow hips. His muscular springs up like mountains high and full.

I mount over him fully dressed at first kissing the tops of his necks. I kiss his middle back. He moans at that moment. He hadn't let Mark top him in all these years. He'd never let Mark near that part of him. As I take off my clothing I find myself more anxious then he is. It isn't until I see the flickering lights that I'm reminded this time JB isn't going anywhere. This time JB is here to stay.

I am behind him.

I enter him. I'm slow...eager, but slow as I only use spit to glide myself into JB. He's tight as . He's all muscle. I use more spit lubing up my and trying a second time. I try a third time and a fourth time before he finally eases down my shaft slightly.

“Go----slow----” JB pants.

He exhales deeply. It's deep exhale as though letting himself go completely. He is struggling with this. For years he's been told how to be a man. For years he's been told how to be a king and how he had to be strong. All that was going out of the window...for love.

He was submitting to me. He was giving himself over to me.

I am ing slow as he likes it. He tenses but allows me to do my thing without complaining. I can tell he isn't getting the kind of pleasure I would out of it but he turns to watch me enjoying himself and that seems to give him pleasure. He is watching how excited I am in him and that is causing him to jerk that big of his.

“Dammit man,” I explain.

He has no idea how tight he is. He has no idea how good this feels to be inside him. JB has full control of every muscle in his body. He allows his sphincters to close up against my shaft letting in several inches at a time. He exhales and lets me in completely.

I switch positions. I grab his legs pull them over my head and hold them there. I lay him up against his back. Our bodies are being separated between the warm fire and the cold wooden floors. I'm looking in his silver eyes as I am ing into JB. This man has always been a complete Top and he was giving himself to me. The tingling in my is enough to send me a separate tingle down my spine.

“You look so y right now,” JB tells me studying my every move as I into him.

He's watching me.

He's enjoying every moment of it.

As I him I notice his fingers grabbing onto my cheeks. He gets closer and closer towards the entrance of my . He begins to finger me. As soon as I feel the finger in my my body starts to shake. He pushes his finger deep into me. Together we both feel something inserted into us. Together we both feel this deep connection.

“I'm ...”

“Nut inside of me,” he demands.

I never thought of pulling out. The nut enters him. Long flows of go deep into JB and when I pull out I'm still dripping of the stuff. He doesn't seem to mind as he puts his legs down, grabs me and pulls me onto his chest as though taking back his dominance between us.

“That was over 100 years of waiting,” I explain.

“Seeing you enjoy yourself was so worth it for me,” he explains, “I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life.”

I get up off of him.

“Where are you going?”

“We can't leave Eden.”

I grab the papers on the desk. I grab the petition. I grab his own letter of exile. I toss them into the flames.

JB jumps up completely and shocked at that moment.

“WHAT THE !”

“JB, we can't leave Eden.”

“What do you need here?”

“You leave Eden and my mother will kill you. Have you forgotten?”

He gets quiet.

“We can find a way....somehow.”

“There is no hiding from Lilith. There is no fighting from Lilith. You can only run and what kind of life is running all the time from an ancient vampire? No. You can't leave Eden. That is a dream. It was a beautiful dream---but still a dream. Back to square one. Back to our nightmare.”

“They'll start another petition,” JB explains.

I laugh.

“You're going to need more firewood then.”

It was going to take a lot more than a petition from a bunch of self-serving vampires to get me out of Eden.

JB pauses.

“Can I ask you a question?” JB says.

He walks up to me. We are still. We are still warm. His body wraps up around me.

“Yes.”

“Are you a threat to Eden?” he asks, “Honestly.”

I look at JB.

“Yes. I am.”

JB squints. He looks at the fire. I don't know what he's thinking. He may not agree with my decision but he isn't holding me any less close. He isn't fighting to push me away. He keeps me closer than ever. His hands tighten if anything. He holds me closer.

I do notice his breathing gets heavy. He's still torn. He says he chooses me over Eden but that comes down to us leaving Eden. Now that leaving was off the table that left only one choice.

Something much darker.

“Ok.”

“Will that be a problem?” I ask.

JB is acting dumb. He doesn't want to talk about this. He doesn't want to ruin the moment.

“What?”

“If I destroy Eden?”

“How could you destroy the city?”

He isn't answering the question. He is dodging the question.

“If I had a way. What would you think about me?” I ask, “Would you still love me forever. Would you still let me have the most precious parts of you?”

“Jr, never mind. Let's just enjoy our moment right now.”

“There will be tears if the vampires try to make me leave,” I explain in a straight face, “Tears and blood. Lots of it. You can kiss your shortage goodbye.”

“Jr....please,” JB states.

“And it won't be mine,” I add.

“GODDAM IT JR!” JB screams at the top of his lungs, “Can't we just...be in love? That's it. I am offering to leave this ing place with you. I'll risk my life to do it. That's not what you want though is it? You want REVENGE!”

“Yes tears and blood. That's what I want. They buried me in a hole for 100 years.”

Just then there is a knock on the door.

“I just wanted to have a moment with you. I just wanted to be in love. Just for a moment,” JB explains, “Just....us...”

“Well like I said earlier. The dreams over. You should get the door, King JB. Let the nightmare back in.”

JB walks over to the door.

The look on DJ's face is so crazy that I think he's heard the conversation that JB and I had. That isn't the case though. DJ isn't brave enough to eavesdrop on JB. Something has happened. It's clear as day that something has happened and by the look on DJ's face it's something bad.

“What is it? I said I didn't want to be disturbed today,” JB explains.

“A Thirst attacked the parade.”

“What?”

“A thirst attacked the parade. It killed about 15 vampires. It...took Prince Justice.”

***

“Sir…the elders are waiting for you in the strategy room,” DJ states.

There are guards at the door. There is chaos at the front steps of the palace when JB and I approach. Cameras are flashing from every direction. The vampire media seems to be eating it up that I’m arriving with JB. My face gets red. I can see the headlines now. I’d once thought human mainstream media was bad but these people were worse.

The guards are holding the group of reporters back. They are swarming around the door and only letting certain people into the palace.

“Open the doors and clear out the media,” JB states.

His voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter