♛ 8th Drop of Blood ♛

Dolls: Bloodthirst

"Noona!! [Noona is a term addressed by younger males to older females.]" Hansol called, jumping onto Sooyeon's back. Sooyeon had been sitting in the group's usual place alone, after Jeonghan had called in sick for school earlier on. Though she had been worried sick, Sooyeon knew that she needed to wait until lunch break before the rest of the boys who were present in school that day could explain the entire situation to her properly. The breaks in between the lessons were too short for them to do so, besides, Sooyeon did not really liked the idea of telling everyone else that she was friends with the group of thirteen that now had an immeasurable popularity in school, especially when Tiffany was 'after' the boys as well. The young lady of her's had gotten interest in the eleven boys, everyone knew that Seungcheol was off limits as he already had a mate, and had been spending the last few weeks trying to get even one of them to fall for her. It was all to no use of course, at least to Sooyeon since she knew more about the group that anyone else did throughout the past few weeks of hanging out together. The group of thirteen had now became more precious to her than anyone else, the only exception being Ahnmi whom Sooyeon had placed on the same level as the group.

 

Hansol started pulling the girl along with him before Sooyeon could say any word, the boy starting to explain what was going on as the two made their ways towards the students parking area located at an area nearer to the campus' entrance. "Look noona, we're heading to the supermarket to get some groceries before heading straight back home. Junhui hyung and Minghao hyung thought it'll be a good idea to bring you along too! Since you do know what groceries to get, and all... All of us are clueless about it - the Jeongcheol couple are usually the ones getting them and you know how the two of them are at home today of which the reason we'll explain to you later. And no worries! We've gotten permission for you to miss lessons for the rest of today!" The boy grinned, turning to face the girl as they reached where the rest of the group were waiting at. Sooyeon's eyes were almost popping out by then, though she immediately stopped herself from letting out a shriek when Seokmin pushed her into the back boot of one of the three cars the group had moved into.

 

By the time she got a clear view of what was happening around her, the car had begun moving with Jisoo driving the car they were in, Seokmin in the passenger's seat and Seungkwan, Hansol right on the two sides of her. Sooyeon was left gaping, her eyes spotting Soonyoung, Jihoon, Chan in a car on their left with Soonyoung driving, and Junhui, Minghao, Wonwoo, Mingyu in another, Junhui was driving, on their right. The three cars moved together, either side by side or back and forth of each other. The speed of the vehicles was unexplainable in words, with Sooyeon finding herself swallowing her saliva every so often during the entire journey. She felt herself letting out a breath that she had held onto unknowingly when the car finally stopped. Sooyeon got off the vehicle straight away, finding herself in the parking area of the supermarket that she visited often with the other servants back in the Hwang manor whenever she was on duty to get groceries for the huge residence. A pair of hands slapped themselves on her shoulders, Jihoon grinning widely as he revealed his face from behind the girl, "Sorry Sooyeon, we had no choice but to do so. Help out with us yeah? I think we really need your help with the groceries..." and the two stared at the bunch of boys who were previously standing around them, running their way to the trolley stands, all except for Jisoo. The nine boys started pulling out about four different trolleys, dashing into the supermarket nosily and childishly. Both Sooyeon and Jihoon, together with Jisoo who were left outside, shared an eye contact, shaking their heads as they sighed, accepting that it was up to them to handle the boys when Seungcheol and Jeonghan was not around. The three entered the supermarket as well, starting their search for the scattered boys.

 

Sooyeon separated from Jihoon and Jisoo, all three of them agreeing that they should split up to make the search for the boys faster. She walked towards the bakery located in the supermarket, choosing the bakery as her first stop in her search as she followed her instinct. The girl's instinct was usually spot on, it had practically brought her to where she was now - making friends with the group, preferring to not attract attention to herself. It was like a sixth sense that she could depend on ever since she could remember. The girl broke into a soft smile, hearing both Mingyu's and Wonwoo's voice coming from within the bakery. The two were arguing about what bread they should get, about which one tasted nicer amongst the wide selection. Her footsteps quickened, grabbing onto the two boys' collar as she pulled them out of the area. The trolley followed behind them, Wonwoo's hands still placed on them. On the three's way out, Sooyeon grabbed two or three simple baguettes, together with a few bags of bread rolls, throwing them into the empty trolley afterwards. Mingyu and Wonwoo blinked at her, mouths opening to argue with Sooyeon only to be shut up straight away after Sooyeon sent a look to them. The girl took over the control of the trolley, making sure the two behind her were following obediently behind her. The three then went on into the alley containing jam and other condiments, meeting more of the boys gathering around the candies shelf.

 

"Let's get this!" "No~ This is nicer!" "This-" The disagreement on different brands of candies that was about to proceed into something more complicated was stopped with a mere cough from Sooyeon. Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan turned in shock, in like a horror movie where one found out that there was something behind them. The three broke into sheepish smiles at the glaring Sooyeon in front of them. They quietly placed the bags of candies that were in their hands back onto the racks, watching as Sooyeon moved on to take a few bottles of jam of different flavours, together with packs of various drinks such as tea and coffee, throwing them into the three youngests' trolley. Another glare was sent towards the three youngests, which was strong enough to ensure that they followed behind her, Mingyu and Wonwoo silently. The group of six proceeded towards the fresh section of the supermarket, meeting an utterly annoyed Jihoon and embarrassed Jisoo, with the other four right behind them. Sooyeon eyed everyone who had ran away earlier one by one, breaking into a sigh, "Gosh, just stay behind me okay? If you don't, we all know what will happen."

 

And they do, the nine boys that had ran away swallowed nervously as they nodded furiously. It had been a few weeks since Sooyeon had gotten her first elemental control, electricity. Mingyu had gloated for a few days to s about how the girl had an elemental control similar to that of his, but it all backfired on him when Sooyeon started to develop exceptional control over the element within the first few days of guiding from the boy. The boy went on to be teased by the other members, Soonyoung the most, for all of his gloating since Sooyeon ended becoming stronger than the boy in the element. What the boys did not know was that from that night onwards, the same main characters appeared in her dream, in a different scene but at the same wooden cabin and it did not take long for Sooyeon to eventually suspect that those might be her memories from when before she was four, before she arrived at the Hwang manor. Just when both Sooyeon and the boys thought that her strength in the elemental control would stop growing, the girl's skill continued improving and improving, even reaching the standard that was similar of that of someone that had practiced the skills for more than decades. Sooyeon had asked the group time after time, if what was happening to her was normal, the boys answered with silence, with only Seungcheol assuring her that it was fine, that the girl should not worry about it. The boys had exchanged eye contact then, knowing that it was not yet time to tell the girl.

 

Sooyeon continued to get all the groceries that she felt was befitting and enough for the group, discussing with Mingyu at the same about what type of ingredients to get since the latter was the group's resident cook and nanny - he would know what food the group liked, as well as what he would like to cook. After all, what would buying all the ingredients mean if the cook did not bother to even touch it at all. The shopping of the groceries were completed within half an hour, as other people shopping around the supermarket left to stare at the ridiculous scene of a huge and weird group where eleven boys were pushing five different carts behind one lone female. When they were done, the boy continued to separate all their groceries into the three cars, making their way to the group's residences afterwards. It was the first time Sooyeon had ever skipped classes, or even entering someone else's house, she had only stayed in her daily routine between the school campus and the Hwang manor that she had gotten so used to before the group had arrived in BN High. The vehicles moved like how they did the first time, on their way to the supermarket from school, only this time, they were moving from the supermarket to the group's house. As the sceneries passed by through the vehicle's windows, Sooyeon slowly froze when she recognised the way to be the same route to the Hwang's manor. Hansol who was sitting next to her, noticed how stiff the girl was becoming, placing a hand on her shoulders to ease her, "Don't worry noona, we're not going to the Hwang's. Look, we're turning the other way!" and the boy was right, Sooyeon's eyes were still fixated on the view outside of the vehicle. They had turned into a different alley of the entire area filled with mansions, and she huffed in relief straight away.

 

It was merely a few minutes ride from the supermarket when the three cars arrived in the huge front lawn on a perfectly sized, cosy looking house for the thirteen of the group. The front of the house was decorated by countless pots of plants and flowers, with a nice pond located at the side and a decorated pathway leading up to the front door of the house. The boys filed out immediately, splitting the bags of groceries equally as they guided Sooyeon towards the door with their hands full. Junhui stood in front of the door awkwardly with his hands full, using his elemental control of air to create a sound similar to normal knocking before he opened the door wide with his element once more. The boys filed into the house orderly, letting Sooyeon enter last to make sure that the latter did not see anything that she was not supposed to. Making sure that the coast was clear in the living room, the boys continued to move into the kitchen, only to freeze in their tracks. Sooyeon, surprised at the sudden stopping of the boys, shoved the boys apart lightly to give her a space so that she could move to the front of the area to find out what exactly made them freeze so immediately. And she froze as well.

 

The sight that was before the twelve of them, was Seungcheol straddling Jeonghan over the kitchen marble, the two caught up in their intense kissing and make-out session. The couple was unusually flushed, their faces and body red like tomatoes. The two's actions were strangely uncontrolled, unlike how the two were normally, their actions impatient as Jeonghan's hands moved to pull against the leader's shirt, wanting it off. It was only then that everyone noticed that Jeonghan's shirt was off. Sooyeon closed her eyes immediately, together with the rest of the boys who closed their eyes in fear, knowing that their leader would revenge them for looking at his mate's bare body. That was when Sooyeon finally understood why the couple was not present in school that day, they were in a heat that every pair of mates would experience once in awhile. The boys' eyes were shut tightly, with Sooyeon the only one opening her eyes once again when she realised what she had just saw was slightly wrong in a way. Jeonghan was supposed to be a girl, but her bare body was that of a male's, and Sooyeon shrieked.

 

The couple stopped whatever they were doing, finally realising that they were in the presence of other people. Seungcheol hurriedly pulled his shirt back, finding his mate's shirt that was lying somewhere on the kitchen floor while Jeonghan hide 'herself', no it was himself, under the kitchen table, away from where people could see him. By the time Jeonghan and Seungcheol were done tidying themselves up, the other boys had placed the groceries down in one corner as Sooyeon continued standing in the same spot, frozen. Jeonghan's face was still flushed, as he hurriedly tried to explain everything to the girl, "Sooyeon, I- It's not what you think it is. Listen to me yeah?"

 

"Sooyeon?" Jeonghan took a step towards the unblinking Sooyeon, hoping that she would at least listen to him and his explanation. Sooyeon stared at Jeonghan, her eyes finally blinking as she felt something snap within her. The boys crowded around her like the first time, worry taking control over their expressions once more with Jeonghan calling out softly to the girl again. Her brown orbs widened, her legs weakened and she collapsed on the floor. 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Weeww I'M BACK GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating last week, I was having my exams and I totally forgot about posting a notice to inform all of you with all the different subject content swimming in my head!! TT_TT

As a form of apology and asking for forgiveness, this will be a double update!! *celebrates*  Enjoy them and till next week!! ^-^