♛ 15th Drop of Blood ♛

Dolls: Bloodthirst

Sooyeon stared bewildered, her eyes the widest any of the boys had seen thus far, her face horrified as her finger pointed towards the five boys standing before her. The girl had cuddled herself together, on the loveseat that she usually shared with Seungcheol and Jeonghan, the couple usually occupied half of the sofa, so the girl had happily claimed the other. The group had returned from the cafeteria, with the five transferees behind them. It turned out that Soonyoung and Junhui had gotten involved in the situation where Tiffany, and her gang, had confronted Jaejoong and the four other boys, wanting Jaejoong to be her mate.

 

The young princess of the Hwang clan had her eyes on the boys of the group of thirteen, but she had decided otherwise the moment she had laid her eyes on Jaejoong. She had deserved the best after all, though she did not expect the boy that she had chosen to reject her without hesitation. Her pride was ruined in a second, it was in front of the school population as well, and anger rising from the humiliation controlled the young lady, which resulted in the situation that they had walked in on. The moment they had walked in however, Changmin had turned to Seungcheol happily, his eyes sparkling as he expected the latter to solve the problem for them.

 

The leader did of course, had a smile on his face as he talked to the young lady out of the situation temporary. The latter agreed with a frown, she did not want the others to continue seeing her in this ridiculous situation. Plus, the dangerous glint in the boy's orbs had made her unable to refuse the boy's request. Seungcheol's smile widened, pulling his furious mate away from Soonyoung and Junhui, gesturing for the five to follow after him simultaneously as he made his way out of the cafeteria. The others joined and moved behind the leader, with Sooyeon meeting them halfway from hiding somewhere after realising that Tiffany might see her, and the group made their way towards the rooftop.

 

Anyone could tell that the girl was on the verge of breaking down, from her trembling fingers and how the girl seemed to had froze in time. But instead of being worried and all over the girl, the thirteen boys had grins on their faces, watching every move of the girl like the five in front of Sooyeon did. Each of them mentally counted to five seconds, and the girl blinked like how all of them had expected her to. She opened then, her eyes darting back and forth to find the word that she had been desperately looking for ever since the five uninvited strangers had arrived on the rooftop. Her brain had seemingly stopped functioning, one of the few times it had actually, but all Sooyeon could do was to mentally give herself a big slap so that she could regain her senses. The girl quickly took a deep breath, the words that she needed finally reaching her head as she turned towards Seungcheol and Jeonghan, who were cuddled together next to her, "Oppa!! What are they doing here?!"

 

Seungcheol chuckled a little sheepishly, his hand moving up to rub against the back of his neck as he pointed to the five newcomers, "Well, erm I didn't plan to have them up so soon, neither did I expect them to come so soon. But since the boys," the leader turned to glare at Soonyoung, Jihoon, Junhui and Minghao, "had revealed the fact that we knew these people here just now in the cafeteria by siding with them and being involved in something with no concerns to them at all, I thought that it would be better to have them up here so that we could all talk."

 

Sooyeon pouted at the brother-like figure, whining, "But oppa, I don't know them... Besides, can't you guys talk downstairs? Why must you bring them up? I know that the girls in this school are going crazy for them, but that's what they get for being such a show-off. This is our place, our place. No one else is supposed to enter, remember? With all of you up here and how I appeared and disappeared with you guys, wouldn't Tiffany suspect something already? Wait..." the girl stopped without continuing her sentence. Jeonghan was starting to get worried, the sight of the girl sitting next to him hyperventilating slightly made him placed a hand on the curled up girl. The girl's head shot up, breaking into a soft smile that does not reach her eyes, "I'm fine Hannie oppa. Nothing's wrong. Now back to where we were, I-"

 

"Wait, can I ask why you are so against us?" Junsu's eyes sparkled as he stepped in to interrupt the girl in her sentence, his brown orbs containing the reflection of the girl that he had been so eager to meet, though the girl looked slightly different to what he had expected. The girl before him had a pair of thick glasses on, her long brunette hair tied into two traditional braids with a centre parting. Nevertheless, Junsu could still see a glimpse of the beauty that the girl was hiding with all the nerd features. Sooyeon froze, not expecting one of the strangers to cut her in her sentence. Junsu continued, turning his attention to the boys this time, "And Seungcheol, who are you pointing to when you mentioned 'these people'? Are you asking for a beating, eh?"

 

With that said, the boy stepped closer to Seungcheol, his hand turning into a fist, moving towards the latter. But before anyone could say anything, a wave of electricity current attacked Junsu, and he fell to the ground in a spasm. The boy immediately groaned in pain, his fingers trembling slightly. Eyes widened, especially those that belonged to the fives newcomers, who wanted to know who was the one who attacked Junsu. Changmin grabbed Mingyu without a word, they were all clear that the latter had the power manipulation of the element, though the latter pouted innocently when he was grabbed, screaming through his eyes that he was not the attacker. Changmin was about to argue with the boy, only to have Jeonghan's voice ringing in everyone's ears as the 'mommy' of the group reprimanded the only girl present, "Yeonnie! That was not nice of you! Apologise to him now!"

 

Sooyeon pouted, unwilling to follow to what Jeonghan had asked her to do, as all the boys, apart from Jeonghan and Seungcheol, turned to face the girl straight away. The girl had an arm stretched over Seungcheol protectively, her eyes shooting daggers at Junsu that had threatened to hit the former earlier. She continued to shake her head no matter how Jeonghan pulled the girl's sleeves, the boy wanting her to apologise for using her ability on Junsu. Seungcheol, who was stuck in between the two - his mate sitting on his lap and the girl he looked after as a younger sister seated right next to him on the sofa, laughed awkwardly, wanting to stop the two from ending up in an argument. The leader however, was met with two glares from the respective people as the two returned to what they were doing before Seungcheol had interrupted them. The girl's pout deepened, whining to the older boy, "But Hannie oppa~~ I didn't do it without a reason, he wanted to hit Cheollie oppa. No one gets hurt under my watch, especially not the people that I love." and the girl returned to glare at the five newcomers, her hand still stretched over the two boys beside her, her arm hugging them protectively, her other hand gesturing the other eleven boys to get behind the three of them. Making use of the moment, Mingyu wiggled out of Changmin's grasp as he pushed s behind the loveseat, the childish boy putting his tongue out directed at Changmin as he did so.

 

Yunho chuckled, his first laughter out loud for the day, breaking the tension present in the atmosphere lurking on the rooftop. His own best friends, namely Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin, with the exception of Jaejoong of course, who was as poker-faced as usual, were looking him with confused expressions. Meanwhile, the group of thirteen boys had soft smiles worn on their faces, somehow understanding why Yunho had laughed in the first place, the adoration they had for Sooyeon sparkling in each of their orbs as they eyed the girl who still had her arms around both Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Sooyeon, on the contrary to everyone else in the place, was pouting unhappily, unclear to why Yunho was laughing, likewise with the thirteen boys around her. Her eyes darted from Junsu to Yunho with a glare, before moving over the other three boys and returning to Yunho once more, though they flashed past Jaejoong within a second.

 

The girl could still barely look at the boy properly, whenever they locked eye contact, something would happen to her. The first time was a weird unfamiliar feeling, the second was an uncomfortable shudder, and now, the third, it felt like a current of electricity was flowing through her as Jaejoong intentionally made eye contact yet again. The girl blinked, avoiding the eye contact immediately as she trembled slightly from the electricity current within her. Jeonghan, who was still a little angry with the girl, turned towards her straight away, worried at the girl's sudden shiver as his anger dissipated at the sight. Jaejoong broke into a loud chuckle, with the girl quickly denying that she was not feeling well, changing the topic by stating that she was hungry. The mother-like figure moved away towards the 'kitchen' area on the roof, hastily preparing and reheating the food that four of s had gotten when he realised that everyone had not ate their lunch. Sooyeon sent another glare at Jaejoong, who continued to chuckle loudly with his four best friends staring oddly at him.

 

"Eat up, everyone!" Jeonghan reappeared with Seungcheol, Seokmin, Seungkwan and Chan right behind me, each of their hands full with trays of food and blood bags for the nineteen people. The fourteen took their usual places, Jeonghan on Seungcheol's lap, seated together with Sooyeon on a loveseat; Jisoo and Hansol cuddled together in a sofa that could barely fit one and half person; Junhui and Minghao, spaced out comfortably on a three-seater sofa that they had usually shared with Chan; Soonyoung and Jihoon, Wonwoo and Mingyu on separate loveseats, only in different colours from that of which Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Sooyeon were seated on; Seokmin and Seungkwan splat out on the floor in front of the circular table that the sofas surrounded; and lonely but happy Chan on a comfortable one-seater turnable sofa since he did not felt like squeezing with the Junhui-Minghao couple that day.

 

The five newcomers shifted somewhat uncomfortably as they looked on everyone taking their respective places. Seungkwan, being the usual mood lifter of the group quickly urged the five to take a seat next to his mate and him on the floor, so as to relief the five of their awkwardness. The five obliged swiftly, their food placed in front of them by Seokmin. Luckily, Jihoon and Minghao had the sense to get the five their food earlier as they got theirs, despite their mates denying the need to. The group started to dine, Sooyeon finishing her yoghurt and potato salad in a flash while the others continued in their usual speed. Seungcheol took a bite from Jeonghan's fried rice, still chewing as he started the conversation, "But hyungs, I didn't expect you guys to come so early."

 

The leader was wiggling his eyebrows funnily, teasing the five older boys that he had grown to treat them as his other best friends. s topped the list of best friends he had of course, but he was close to the five too, to the point that he could not just treat them as the normal friends he had.

 

Yoochun gulped his food, wanting to reply Seungcheol when Jaejoong cut in and replied the younger boy before his best friend could, "You were the one who told us to come as soon as possible, didn't you? We only listened to you, Seungcheol. Are you not happy to see us here?" The said boy nodded with a sheepish smile, food filling his mouth as he looked on with Jaejoong continuing his words, a smile finding him as he stood up, "Besides, how could I miss out on seeing her after so many years?"

 

Jaejoong walked towards Sooyeon, who was now on a straw inserted into a blood bag, her lips in the shape of a cute pout. The girl was wholly focused on her blood bag, not wanting to focus on the conversation that Seungcheol was having with the person that she did not like. Jaejoong was a little too much for her to handle. True, he was good looking and all, but the fact that he wore a mischievous grin that was annoying and that he had always deliberately tried to make eye contact with her despite all the weird feelings that the girl had felt every time they did.

 

Sooyeon was quite sure that she was not the only one who had felt the weird feelings within her, but she had no idea why the boy still did what he did every time like it did not bothered him at all. The girl was deep in her thoughts, unable to turn the dislike she had for Jaejoong into something more positive no matter how much she forced herself to since the boy appeared to be a good friend of Seungcheol and the other boys. She did not miss the sight of Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun hugging and chatting with the other boys on their way up, looking like they were very close, and her thoughts wandered to wonder if she had seen them before.

 

But before she could continue in her deep thoughts, the straw was pulled out from , the blood bag in her hand tilted away from her. Her brown orbs looked up behind the thick glasses she was wearing, freezing for the nth time that day as the scene of her straw in Jaejoong's mouth appeared before her.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Weww, sorry for the late update~ We had a holiday ytd and I spent the entire day outside :p Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And until next weekk~~