The Second 'Hell-Of-A' Encounter

My Star

Author’s POV

Jackie and all the boys were waiting patiently as the traffic goes on. Sooyoung, Amber, and Yuri were playing cards, while Zack was the one who’s driving since Jackie was already tired. The remaining members were readying their cameras.

“When and why do you guys have cameras anyway?” Taeyeon asked the three busy hoobaes. “Well, we’re going to tape some clips of our vacation. Here take this, and go shoot your own members.” Hyoyeon handed over one of the cameras to a confused Taeyeon. “If you’re still confused, Hyung, then I’ll explain it for you. It started, days before our flight to Los Angeles.” Luna started.

(Flashback: Three days before the prior flight to LA…)

Zack and his group were finally backed to Korea. They ready their things, and send reminders to friends and family. The group is almost finished when a sudden letter from the company was send to their dorm.

“What is it about?” Luna asked. Their leader opened and read the letter. He scanned it for two times before telling the details to s. “Well … it’s a request from the company.” Zack calmly said. “A request from the company? What kind of request, Hyung?” Yoona asked as he took a pack of cheese balls and start munching, not caring to share some of it to s.

“They asked if we can or at least going to allow them to record what we will be doing on our vacation. It was also said in here that we will be the one who will film our own vacation trip. They’re not forcing us so I think we are the one who’ll decide on this one.” Zack was explaining when Hyoyeon suddenly shouted, “Hey guys, we got some cameras here, look!” He came in with an open package, containing four cameras.

“So we were allowed to shoot anything, anytime?” Hyoyeon asked as he took one of the cameras. ”Yeah, just make sure to record the RIGHT scene or scenery, okay?” Yoona retorted which made Hyoyeon and the others frown. “You’re the one to talk. You’re the one who has the blood of the byuntae here, not us!” Zack lightly flicked Yoona’s forehead and laughed.

“Anyway, I have some stocks of cameras back at LA so if you guys needed, let’s go get it once we reach my family’s house.” Their leader suggested which was immediately accepted by s.

(End of flashback…)

“So there, anyway I already start the filming ever since we rode the plane. Though I only filmed myself, who’s fully awake, and you guy who’s sleeping soundly.” What Yoona said shocked all of them, even the Liu’s in the front seats. “You did what?!” Jackie asked. “You choding, why did do that?! What if I look like an idiot in the video?” Sooyoung started to fidget on his seat as he worries about his image.

It became worse when Yuri teased, “Hah! I supposed your image in the video will be like a kid who fell asleep while eating his precious potato chips, haha!”

“Well, Sooyoung’s face in the video was totally fine … but Yuri and Taeyeon are not though.” Hyoyeon’s statement made two said names’ face both turn into grimaced and shocked. Sooyoung on the other hand, sighed in relief. “W-what did you say?!” Taeyeon and Yuri both yelled.

“As far as we can see and judge from the video, all of us, except you two, are looking fine while sleeping. You, Taeyeon, looked like a creep, drooling while muttering the name ‘Tiffany’ repeatedly, and Yuri, well it’s totally normal to us, your friends and group, but I think not for the other viewers of this.” Yuri’s eyes twitched at the statement. Yoona stopped and Hyoyeon continued the story.

“Your tongue is sticking out for about five minutes then goes back into your mouth because you’ll suddenly smirk sinisterly. And if we observe more carefully, we can hear a very slight voice from you, saying ‘Popsicles’. You did it repeatedly for about several times. Seriously, what is wrong with you two, calling someone in your sleep then make those stupid faces? I woke up halfway of Yoong’s filming by the way, lucky me.” Hyoyeon ended his explanation with a big smile.

What Yoona and Hyoyeon said really made the two lose their eyes. They can’t believe they look like freaks in the video. “Y-you got to be kidding, right?!”, “Nope, and to make you believe it, here watch these saved records. And by the way, the producers removed the deletion controls, so you can’t erase any videos there without the help of a professional editor and system organizer.” Yoona added. This finally made the two finally lost their souls.

“Aish, will you guys just shut up?! Your noises are not helping this traffic!” Jackie yelled at them as she kept her focus on the road full of aligned cars. “Though I should say, I’m expecting to see the video once it’s out.” Zack just shook his head. ‘It’s already crazy even when we’re still not at our prior place. What will it be once we reach the beach? Oh, please don’t make a big mess guys.’

At the other side…

The girls finally reached the beach house. Leo helped them on taking their things out of the car’s trunk.

“Here you go. Be careful, okay? Don’t worry, I trust the other boarders of this house so there’s no need to be afraid.” Leo placed their bags and luggage inside the house. He handed over a piece of paper. “Here, it’s the print out of the house’s structure and floor plan. I can’t tour you girls around because I have a meeting right on my back so I must leave now.” Leo apologized to his sister but the girls told him that it was fine.

“That’s good to hear. Goodbye kids, take care and have fun!” With that Leo left and the girls finally arranged their things and take their respective rooms.

“So there are a total of four bedrooms, and each has four beds, though it’s a double deck type. All the bedrooms are at the second floor. There’s also a music room and library there. Here in the first floor has the kitchen, comfort room or bathroom, the living room is big enough to be also the dining room. We have a garage, a pool, and a garden. Oh, the bedroom has a balcony, and Leo-oppa left us some cars, bicycles, and motorcycles at the garage.” Victoria stated and explain what’s in the print out.

“I guess we will have to separate into pair of four.” Sulli said. “How about using rock-paper-scissors, there will be four losers and four winners.” Krystal added. All of them agreed and started to play. The winners are Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, and Seohyun, and the losers are, Krystal, Sulli, Nicole, and Victoria.

The winners took the room with simple yet elegant designs and structure. It has some slight colors of light pink and blue which will give you the girly good vibe. The losers didn’t take something far from good too. They choose a cozy and very relaxing type of designs and structure. The room was colored with light purple with dots of yellow. Some parts had black and white color which will give you the feeling of cool and refreshing vibe.

After half an hour, the girls had finish unpacking, and were already in their swim wears. “Come on girls, hurry up! The weather’s so nice for a swim at the pool!” The two maknaes are very excited and enthusiast to have some fun at the pool. All of them were about to go to the pool side when someone suddenly opened the main door which surprised everyone. They all stopped moving once they heard a voice of a male.

Zack’s POV

After hours of waiting because of the heavy traffic, we finally reached the beach house. The owner gave us the keys and the print out via package service since he said that he has a busy schedule and he can’t do anything to guide us because of it. We said our goodbyes to Jackie and carry our things. Once we opened the gate, I already felt the cool breeze of the beach nearby, but for some reason I also felt a sudden urge of not opening the main door.

“Uh … guys? I think there are already some people inside. Let’s knock first before opening the door, okay?” They didn’t seem to hear nor listened to what I said because they just opened the door without any caution of seeing any strangers inside. I slowly followed up and what I’m avoiding to happen has come. As we enter, we’ve saw girls wearing different varieties of swim wears.

‘Please don’t show too much, we have byuntaes here!’ And just like what I expected, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri were staring like idiots at the girls in front of us, it became worst when they all started yelling and throwing things at us.

"Kyaa!!", "Oh no, erts!!", "Hurry, call 911!!!" The girls kept on panicking, together with throwing things at us, one of them grabbed a phone. Little by little, I started to frown. I looked at my group and they’re still filming. ‘This is getting to nowhere but a BIG BAD MESS!’

"Wait, what the hell!?" All of us, except the byuntaes, yelled back. That’s it! I stepped forward and shouted with all my might, “STOP, STOP ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW!!!” And they all did stop. I tried to calm myself first before it’s too late. I might snap and show them my hell-mode, and I don’t want that to happen. I looked on every each of them, even my group and friends, sternly and cleared my throat. ‘This is going to be a long day.’

“All of you will shut up, take a seat, no throwing and yelling, and we’ll all talk about this! And you over there, if it is okay to you, could you kindly put down your phone?” With that, I threw my luggage at the side, and took a seat at the living room. My piercing eyes are not leaving theirs, and I crossed my arms. My face was in total serious, very angry mode right now. I tapped my toes as I wait for them to move. They all looked down and slowly get near and sat on a couch or chairs.

I still didn’t change my attitude and said coldly, “Now, we will talk about this. We will explain everything while all of you will hold your hands down. Everyone should not do anything until this is finish and any violent reaction during this discussion is not allowed, understand?!” They all nodded silently. ‘Good. Now let’s finish this mess, once and for all.’