Honest Thy Self

My Star

Taeyeon’s POV

I was sleeping comfortably when I felt someone suddenly pulled me by my feet, down onto the hard floor. My head slam over, waking me up in the process. I glared at the culprit, and I saw Yuri and Sooyoung sticking their tongue out on me.

“You bastards! Come here you two!!!” I chase the two as they run away outside the room. I saw some of the girls are already awake. Luckily, Tiffany came to my side with a big wooden spoon. I took it and threw it over the two rascals. It was a double headshot since Yuri also got hit when the utensil bounced sideward towards the latter after it knocked over Sooyoung.

Everyone laughed while my two members whimpered in pain. “Nice nightwear, Kid.” Fany teasingly said which made me look at my own body. I was surprised when I saw a Totoro designed short and a baggy t-shirt full of cartooned beans. “I blushed in embarrassment and quickly rushed back into our room to change.

As I came into the room, I saw Amber staring blankly at the window. “Whoever you’re looking at right now will definitely melt if you don’t stop.” I joked to get his attention. He turned to me with a surprised expression. “Hey, I’ll tell you this, ok? I may not be a genius person or an esper but I know that there’s something that’s bothering you since yesterday.” Amber’s eyes grew bigger.

I sighed. “I’m your leader and close friend, you know? Of course I’ll notice it even if you don’t say it, but I won’t force you to tell me. I just want to remind you that you must always be honest with everything. And if something bad ever happens … your members, your brother and family, other friends, and I will always be here for you.” I tapped his shoulder before rummaging the cabinet and drawers for some new clothes to wear.

He silently goes to the door while I was going into the bathroom when he turned around and called me. “Thank you, Taeyeon-hyung. That really calmed me down a bit.” And he continued walking away with a slight smile over his lips. “You’re always welcome, Am.”

Jessica’s POV

“I like you, Sica. You’re may be cold and hardheaded outside, but you’re actually very warm and nice inside. You’re simply beautiful too. Don’t ever change, Sica. Stay as you are, ok?” At the seashore, Yuri and I were seating next to each other with our hands linked together. We’re staring at the sun as it sets. “I will, Yul. I promise” I lay my head over his lap while he caresses my long hair.

He’s looking straight to my eyes as he calls my name, “Sica … Jessica … Sooyeon ... JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!!”

“What?!” I shouted as I sat up in a swift move. My eyes are wide open and my mouth is slightly agape. “S-sorry, Jessica-noona. It’s me, Amber.” I look beside me and saw Krystal’s llama-looking friend bowing down.

‘That’s a dream? But it feels so real and … isn’t the guy in my dream was … Yuri?! I can’t believe it. Why him?! Oh my gosh, of all the guys on Earth, why is it supposed to be Yuri Kwon?!’ I was too engrossed with the thought about my dream that I forgot about Amber’s presence. “Hello, Noona? Are you still there?” Amber waved his hands in front of my face and it snapped m out of my deep thoughts. “Y-yeah, sorry. So … why are you here?” I asked while getting up.

“There’s something I want to talk about with you. Don’t worry though. I asked for permission from the others to let me get in here.” He defensively said. “Ok then … start.” I looked straight at him with my arms crossed. He kneeled down in a formal way with his eyes also focused over mine.

“First of all, I want you to let me talk until I’m finished. And second is … please don‘t get angry at me after that, because it concerns about your sister and me.” He said seriously. I just sighed. “Fine.” I kept my lips zipped as he breathe deeply and begin.

“I’m in love with Krystal. I know, its sound silly because it’s too early for me to be since we’ve just met not so long ago. But I am serious and there’s no way that what I am feeling right now is fake. I’ve met too many people in my life yet only Krystal had able to do this to me. I never had any relationship or experiences in my past but I’m not that stupid to not understand this feeling.” His eyes never leaved mine as he spoke sincerely.

“I’m planning on confessing these feelings to Krystal. That’s the main reason why I’m here right now. The other reason is because I want your advice. Krystal has a boyfriend so I want to seek for help from you on how I am going to confess my love from her without breaking her and Kai’s relationship.” After that, he bowed down his head over the ground.

I was speechless. Not because on how confident Amber is as he admit his affection towards my sister, but because of the fact that my sister has boyfriend with me not knowing about it! “Amber, this is not my main response for now, ok? But can you please explain to me the part that Krystal has a boyfriend?” I tried to calm my voice since something in me was already snapping at what I am hearing.

“H-huh? Ok. Krystal has a boyfriend named Kai, from EXO. I’ve known it after we saw him at the amusement park yesterday. I should not be saying this but … he threatened me after he saw us being so close together. I don’t want to break them apart. I just want to tell her my feelings because it’s the only way I can calm my heart down. That’s also what Hyung and Taeyeon told me. Be honest with myself about everything.” He explained.

Every word he said was spinning inside my mind like a rollercoaster lane. ‘Soojung never told me that she has a boyfriend! You have so many things to explain to me, little sister.

“To the way you courageously confess me everything about what you felt towards my sister made me happy and gained expectations since you keep the good thing on line. I don’t fully know the whole thing here but for now, all I can say and give to you is my hands up. If it’s fine to you, give these feelings of yours a little more time. I’ll help you out once I talk things with Krystal.” I walk over the door and grabbed the doorknob.

“Give some time first, ok? I know you can hold on, especially since you know the status and situation between you and Soojung. Thank you for liking my sister too, by the way. I know somehow you two will be together. Just wait for it. You got my support here, llama boy. Keep that advice in you. Always be honest with everything and never keep things in yourself.” I left him after that.

I rushed somewhere, looking for someone. “You better be honest with me too, Krystal Jung Soojung or you’re dead.”