Let's Continue Our Story

My Star

Yoona’s POV

Seohyun and I are walking side by side while we’re eating a very big cotton candy that I won on one of the stall. After going from here and there using the bike, Leo-hyung left for us, we stopped at the amusement park and played there for a couple of hours. We checked each stall of games and find a shooting game where the price is a Keroro doll. Seohyun was so excited to win it.

Of course I tried to act cool but I guess Keroro can give Seohyun the power to beat everything. In the end, I won the cotton candy while she won the doll. I swear, I didn’t only see the determination in her eyes, but also a murderous one which definitely tells you that if she don’t get the doll, she explode and kill anyone who might win it instead.

“Thank you, Yoong. It’s so fun hanging out with you. How I wish that this vacation won’t end.” She said once we took a seat on a bench at a nearby koi fishpond. “Nah, it’s nothing. I’m having fun too you’re awesome back there too.” I cheerfully said. “What do you mean?” She looked confused at me. “Don’t tell me you … never mind. That Keroro was pretty big by the way.” I changed the topic to lessen the awkward that I felt over myself.

‘Don’t tell me, she forgot how she brutally shoots those miniatures toys just to win that doll?!’

We’re chatting over things when I saw someone familiar who’s talking to a guy I also know too. “Hey, isn’t that Krystal? Who is she talking to?” Seohyun blurted out which confirm my answers. “Yeah and that guy … if I am not wrong, he’s Kai from EXO.” She just nodded. We just observed the two who seems to be fighting over something. “Should I go and interfere?” I asked.

“No. I don’t think that’s a good idea. Let’s just keep our selves low and watch. Only make an action if something bad happens.” She said and I agreed. After minutes of taking, or more like shouting at each other, the guy raised his hand and was about to hit Krystal. It quickly alarmed us. I was about to rush in when someone passed beside me, and in just a second, I saw Kai being pin down and punch a couple of times by a hooded guy.

“Oh no, this is bad!” I got into the scene and pulled the guy away at the latter whose face is already pulped and bleeding bad.

The guy was struggling at my tight grip that his hood fell. “Stop it, Am! He’s already down and had enough!” I shouted before pushing him away. ‘I know it’s you. God, for the third time, you scared the out of me, Yiyun. Seriously!?’

Krystal’s POV

After Jessica left, I washed up and quickly changed myself. I quietly sneaked out the house and texted Kai.

From: Lovely KJ       To: Kai<3       (4:12pm _ 09/03/2015)

‘If you’re available, go and meet me at the amusement park. There’s something that I want to say to you.’

I didn’t wait for any reply and immediately took a cab. I turned off my phone just in case someone back in the house might look for me. I bring a umbrella with since the cloud was slightly dark. With heavy steps, I walked through the park’s gate. I searched for the spot where less people are going to.

I stared at the dark sky. “I guess it will rain down soon.” I was about to close my eyes I felt someone back hugging me. “I know you can’t resist me.” Kai said in a husky tone which surprised me. I gently took his arms off me and stood up. “Kai, I’m sorry but I want to make this quick.” He walked over to my side, and I can’t take the feeling that he’s showing a smug smile at me.

“Let me guess … you’re breaking up with me, aren’t you?” He said deeply with a hint of anger in his tone. I just lowered my head when I heard him laugh sinisterly as he brush up his hair. “Cut the guilty act bull crap! Tell me, it’s because of that guy yesterday, right?” I kept my head low.

“Y-yes, but it’s mainly because I don’t think we’ll work out too. We’ve been pretty distant and I’m also tired of you getting angry at me whenever I lose the time you save for the two of us. I did try my best too, right? I kept up no matter how stressed I am by the fact we’re hiding this relationship.” I reasoned out the facts at his face. “So it’s my fault now?!”, “Why? Is it not?!” I finally glared at him.

He clenched his jaw. “Wasn’t it me the one that asked you to say it out to everyone and you who chickened out of revealing to public? For me it’s like you don’t even want this relationship, because of you do, you won’t be afraid of the public and netizens to know it! Now I’ll ask you ... who’s carrying up the heaviest burden here, me or you?! We’re over, Kai. WE ARE OVER!” His eyes are turning darker as I flare over and over at him. And that’s when he finally had enough.

Kai raised his arm, ready to hit me, when in a flash, someone punched him. He fell on the ground and a hooded guy kneeled above him, pinning him down in the process. The guy started punching Kai endlessly. I was scared to interfere that I froze on my spot. Another guy came in the scene and pulled the hooded one away from Kai. It was Yoona-oppa, and behind him was Seohyun-unnie.

The hooded guy was struggling over Yoong’s grip, making his hood fall down. “Stop it, Am! He’s already down and had enough!” Yoona-oppa shouted and pushed the guy away. ‘A-Amber?!’

Amber’s face was completely scary that it frightened me. I never saw him this angry that even the atmosphere around is so dark and cold. It’s worse than yesterday. He slowly looked up from me to Yoona and Seohyun. He slowly walked over and took a sit at the bench earlier. “We’re going to take care of Kai from here on. You go and talk to Amber. Even him, is not used to be this kind of angry. It will be a shock over him.” Yoona-oppa said as he gets near Kai.

“Don’t worry, Krystal. We’ll do our best to handle this up.” Seohyun-unnie patted my shoulder before helping Yoona on carrying Kai. I just nodded at them and sat beside Amber. He’s lowering his head and no words or movement was uttered.

“Am? Look at me.” I calmly called him. He raised his head at me and just like Oppa said earlier, he really is in shock. His eyes showed it all ... scared, hatred, and distress. Without any hesitation, I took him in my embrace. “I’m so sorry, Krys. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I didn’t mean it to be like this.” He weakly said. I shushed him while gently rubbing his back.

“It’s ok, Am. What’s done is done. Don’t overthink of it anymore.” We stayed in silence for several minutes until he raised his head again. He shot his eyes at mine. “Krystal, there’s something I want to tell you.” I flinched as I heard the thunder roar around the dark sky. “It’s me, Yiyun, your childhood bestfriend, your servant back in Korea that you left and had waited for your return. I’m sorry if I somehow forgotten about you.” I just stared at him.

“That’s what you’re only going to say?” He looked curiously at me. “I can’t believe it. I was expecting for you to … never mind.” With heavy heart, I stood up and was about to walk away and I felt arms encircling my waist. “Don’t go, Soojung. Stop leaving me. I can’t take it anymore. Please.” The rain started falling down roughly. Guilt started to envelop me over his pleadings.

“And there’s one more thing I want to tell you, and please listen to it carefully.” He turned me around to face him. “I love you, Soojung. I tried to cover my feelings when I’ve known the thing about you and Kai. I was seriously hurt, but I can’t throw fact that I was still thinking of you. This morning, my friends told me to be honest over my feelings even it hurts me.” A tear dropped down his cheek.

“Then this afternoon, Jessica told me something that made me remember everything about my past. It made me realize how important you are to me. I want to be selfish. I want to break you two so I can make you mine. I rushed my way here to take you though it gone in a way I didn’t expect to happen. But then again … I love and miss you so much, Princess. Will you be my girlfriend?” He said full of sincerity.

I was in the verge of crying when my phone vibrated. I was surprised when it came from Unnie.

From: Sica-unnie       To: Ddudungie       (5:38pm _ 09/03/2015)

‘Just say yes, lil’ sis. That llama already had my word. Be happy, ok? Oh, and tell Amber that if he ever made you cry, he’s a dead meat. That’s all. Love you, Soojung.’

I looked at Amber and saw him grinning from ear to ear. I smiled and hugged him. “I love you too, Llama. We may have broken some of our promises, but I swear that there’s no more of it. We’ll take back every moment that we missed.” I declared. He loosened his embrace to see my face. “Together, we will, Princess.” And then, he kissed me. Its gentle and sweet.

We stayed there, soaked under the shower of the heavy rain, not minding the gloomy surroundings but just the space between us. Don’t worry. We’ll go home soon. We will just savor this moment ‘til our strength drains