H Stands For?

My Star

Author’s POV

All of the girls made a cup of hot chocolate and coffee after taking a shower. All of them will carry one cup for each of the guys, though one of them wants to object. One by one, they all go to the person they will give the drink at.

TaeNy’s Side…

Tiffany was totally fine when she approached Taeyeon, and so was the latter. “Hey, Kid, want some hot chocolate?” She playfully said. Usually, Taeyeon will be pissed immediately when someone called him kid or something when it comes to his appearance, but for some reason, instead being angry, he blushed at the girl.

“Y-yes, p-please.” He lowered his head and Tiffany giggled at his cute antics. She patted Taeyeon’s head and cutely said, “Aigoo~! Here then, drink it carefully, okay?” Taeyeon looked up and was fully taken aback when he saw Tiffany’s infamous eye-smile. He took the cup like a shy kid and said, “T-thank you, Tiffany-shi.” Before the girl goes away, she gave Taeyeon a one last smile and kindly said, “You’re welcome, Taeyeon-ah~!” Both said in their minds, ‘Ah~! So cute! Oh my Ghouls, I’m blushing!’

SooSun’s Side…

Sunny was hesitating to go near Sooyoung, she’s somehow shy and can’t take any more step closer to the shikshin. She looked closer to the latter first and when she saw that the latter was freezing, she hurriedly goes to his side. “H-here, drink this and stop shivering!” She was almost to yelling at the guy so she wanted to apologized, but was unable to when Sooyoung talked first. “Thanks Miss, this will surely save a life”

Sooyoung gently take the cup of chocolate from Sunny and sipped it slowly. He noticed that the short girl was still standing beside him so he immediately moved and made a space for her. “Hey, don’t just stand there, here take a seat.” Sooyoung’s charming smile almost captivated Sunny, but the girl was able to control herself. “Oh, I’m Choi Sooyoung by the way.” The boy added and raised his right hand for a shake.

“Sunny. I’m Sunny Lee.” Sunny happily shook hands with the latter, but something much more surprising has happened. By just a shaking hand, many things started to appear inside them.  A weird electricity flowed over the two’s hands, something sparked inside their heart, and their stomach was having an apocalypse as if something inside were doing backflips and summer salts while the other was so light like it was filed with butterflies.

They both blushed and said mentally to their selves, ‘Oh my. What is this? Am I really in love?’

KryBer’s Side…

Before even going near Amber, Krystal was already blushing. She didn’t really expect that the llama-faced guy that she’s been longing for was now her roommate and the distance between them is so short. When she finally reached Amber’s side, she sat at the space beside him. “Um … dorky-llama, here’s a-a cup of hot chocolate for y-you.” She slowly put the cup in front of Amber.

Amber, who’s not that cold anymore, held the cup and put it at his palm. ”Thank you, S-Soojung, though I’m fine now. Thank you for the care.” His smile which showed his pure white teeth, made Krystal blush even more. A good ten seconds of silence passed and Krystal suddenly said, “You know, you’re cute …” Amber’s face flushed at the compliment, but then Krystal continued, “… especially if you’re dancing like an idiot, like earlier.” Her last words became like a tease to Amber’s ears.

The latter blushed, both because of Krystal’s compliment and embarrassment. ”So you totally remembered me because of that? I wish you didn’t saw that.” Amber playfully pout at Krystal, and the girl lightly punched the latter’s arms. “My name’s Amber Liu.” Amber smiled. “Mine’s Krystal Jung Soojung. Nice to meet you, Am.” Krystal smiled genuinely at the latter.

Within just a minutes of talking, the two proclaimed that their status from one another which was STRANGERS were now FRIENDS.

YoonHyun’s Side…

Yoona smiled at the scene, which is his dongsaeng Amber and Krystal were laughing like kids. He was too engrossed at the two that he didn’t notice that someone sat beside him. “Hey, are you going to stare there and ignore me?” Yoona looks at the person and was surprised to see Junghyun.

“Ah, sorry Junghyun, I didn’t notice you.” Seohyun smiled and handed over the cup of coffee to Yoona “Just call me Seohyun. And be careful on drinking that by the way, it’s still hot.” Yoona nodded and sipped the coffee carefully. “I didn’t expect that we will meet again, and what’s more is, we’re both going to live at the same beach house these whole vacation days.” Yoona happily said.

“Neither did I, Yoong.” The two chat a bit more until Seohyun told Yoona that she is going to eat dinner. “How about I join you? I’m pretty hungry too, since I worked my body too much today, Seohyun-shi?” The guy playfully showed his biceps to the girl which made her giggle at him.

Seohyun hold the doe-eyed boy’s hand and pulled him up. “Let’s go then.” The two go to the kitchen to wash their hands. “By the way, you sure like calling me Yoong, huh? Well, I think it’s much better that way anyway.” Yoona took a towel and handed it over to Seohyun. “I agree. But then I want you to call me Hyunie, so that we’re fair.”

The boy only nodded as his cheeks start to turn pink, and so was the innocent girl. They unconsciously said together, “And from now on, we’re friends … eh.” The two looked at each other for a second and laughed. The latters were so innocent that they both didn’t notice the tickling sparks they felt inside their stomach.

HyoNic’s Side…

Both Nicole and Hyoyeon were silent. They both feel awkward to each other, to the point that no one even muttered a single word to each other. Both were just staring at a blank space, not until Luna and Sulli threw a crumpled paper. Hyoyeon and Nicole picked the paper their member threw and looked back to them. The dongsaengs winked at them and goes to the kitchen, totally leaving the other couple dumbfounded.

What written from Luna’s paper was: ‘Hyung, just be honest with your feelings and talk to her. Maybe you two can start over again. Don’t worry. I got your back once we talk about this with the others. Go Kim Choding, good luck!’ And at Sulli’s note is: ‘Nic-unnie, if you do still have feelings to Hyoyeon-oppa then go. Talk to him and start over again. And if you worry about our group, then I’ll be here as your backup. Just be honest, Unnie, and everything will be fine. Nicole-unnie, fighting~!’

The two smiled then looked at each other, they both want to speak but Hyoyeon decided to take the lead, “So Nic … how about a walk after eating? But only if it’s okay to you! And if you don’t want to, it’s--“, “Okay, just promise me that you won’t run, okay?” Hyoyeon blinked his eyes before nodding his head. He didn’t think that Nicole will quickly accept the offer.

With that, Nicole stood up and goes away into the kitchen. Hyoyeon, back in the living room, grinned widely. ‘Maybe we do can start again! Thanks, Bro, I’ll make it up for you later!’

ZackToria’s Side…

Zack had towel-dry his hair when Victoria approached him. “You seemed pretty worked up. Are you okay now?” Victoria asked, still holding the cup firmly. “Yeah, and I think that they all finally learned their lesson. You girls, is everything okay? I’m really sorry about what happened earlier.” Zack put away his towel and sat on a chair.

“Yeah, we all have fun in the pool, but I think it will be more fun and exciting if you guys will go together with us tomorrow. Anyway, drink this. I know that even you are feeling cold after that bath outside.” The latter smiled at the girl’s kindness and gently took the offered drink. “Thanks.” He drank the coffee until the cup is empty and blew a sigh of satisfaction.

“Hey, I still don’t know you or your group. How about introducing each other when we eat?” Zack rose up from his seat and offered his hand to Victoria. “Hmm, that’s a good idea.” Victoria also stood up, and held Zack’s hand. “I’m Victoria Song, nice to meet you, Zack.” The two shook hands as a new friendship formed between them.

They’re about to go to the kitchen when they heard a scream and shout, and a loud sound of things being broken, or more like being smack and threw onto something. “What’s happening there? And isn’t that the place where Yuri is?” Victoria only shrugged at Zack’s question because she knew who and what might be happening there.

YulSic’s Side…

Even after the tiring work Yuri had faced today, he can still smirked when he saw Jessica going to where he is. The girl was holding a cup of hot black coffee. Jessica rolled her eyes at Yuri since she’s totally pissed off at his annoying face. “Okay, first of all, I was forced to give this hellish drink to this annoying demon. Second, if I can only erase at least even one person’s face or existence, you will be the one. And lastly, don’t think of something like you’re lucky or I’m into you because I freaking hate you, okay?!”

The latter’s smirk became into a grin because of the girl’s tantrum. “You’re pretty good for being delusive of me being into you, Popsicle. But don’t worry, no need to fantasize over my y body, I can fully play with you in any way and any time you want.” Yuri’s grin grew bigger at Jessica’s red face.

The girl was totally angry and is ready to kill the guy in front of her any second. She’s trying her best to compose herself, but failed and totally snapped at what Yuri said, “So what do you want, Ice Princess? I will do everything you want, even showing my hot body to you. Just tell me, okay? I am always ready.”

Jessica cannot take it anymore, she screamed at the top of her lungs and held the first thing she saw and threw it at Yuri. “Hey, hey, HEY STOP! It hurts!” Yuri shielded his self with his arms, as Jessica continuously throw all things over the latter. With her last strength, Jessica held the last thing, which is the cup of how coffee, and pours it to Yuri’s forehead.

“It’s freaking hot!!! Ouch, it burns!!!” She goes away without saying anymore word to the boy. ‘What the hell just happened? My head really hurt so much! Damn it!’ Yuri shook his head to ease the pain he received from Jessica’s hand. He quickly took off his shirt and dumped it to his head.

Zack loudly blew his whistle and shout, “EVERYONE, LET’S GO AND EAT! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO OBJECT! HURRY AND GO TO THE LIVING ROOM, NOW!” With that, all the people inside the house gathered at the living room, some are happy, some are fine, but some are looking devastated. The two elder lads can only shook their head at the two, not so good mood, bad atmosphere, housemates.

‘HELLO stranger, HELLO feelings!’ Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Sunny said in their minds. ‘This vacation sure is great because HELL is just right next to me!’ Yuri and Jessica groan in annoyance at the thought. ‘I don’t know if the peace and quiet atmosphere will stay here for long. Oh, please! I really need HELP!’ Zack and Victoria sighed unconsciously as they scoop up their food.