Chapter 11

My Mistake

So after waiting for Krystal in the living room for about 4 hours, Krystal finally came home. When Myungsoo notice that the door is going to be unlock he tries to act like he wasn't waiting for Krystal and just went and sat in the couch and turn on the tv. Krystal notice that Myungsoo was there so she ask,"Why are you still up. its late already?"  "Oh nothing, just that i couldn't sleep and decides to wake up and watch some tv to kill some time and help me to sleep."Myungsoo said not looking at Krystal."Oh ok."Krystal said.

"How was the meeting with BTS and f(X)?"Myungsoo asked Krystal, still not looking at her."It was fun and cool."Krystal replied to Myungsoo."Oh ok."Myungsoo said."Will im tried so i going to go to sleep,Goodnight Soojung."Myungsoo said as he flash a smile to Krystal and wave bye and went to his room. After Myungsoo, Krystal was shocked at his bodly lanuage or they way he took and smile a little bit but thld herself not to. Before Myungsoo actually went to his room he was checking on Krystal and saw her smile that also made him smile too.

The next day....

Krystal decides to tale Maxell to the park and amusement park to have some fun while Myungsoo and Sarah is having a date together. At first Myungsoo didn't approve to let Krystal and Maxell go by there self but Sarah stop him.

At the park

Krystal was sitting on the bench and looking at Maxell having fun with the other kids that made her smile until this guy came and sat next to her.

"Hello there, um is this seat taken."the person said to Krystal.

"um..no."Krystal replied to the person.

"So are you here alone?"the person ask Krystal

"No, actually im here with one of my friends child because his parents decides to go on a date and i decide to take him with me to the park,"Krystal replied to the stranger.

"Oh okay, may i see the child."the person said.

"Yeah sure."Krystal said and calls Maxell name.

"Maxell, my boy Maxell!" the person said as he was happy and relieved.

 

Hope you enjoy this update and i will update soon. Who do you think "the person" is? I will revealed the name on the next chapter.