Chapter 1: Anniversary Day..........

My Mistake

Its been 3 years since Krystal and Myungsoo dated and today is going to be their 4th year together on March 6, 2016.

Krystal who has been preparing for their anniversary, while Myungsoo is out partying with Infinite and having a little bit of fun at a club.Krystal had been decorating the cake the house and cook all the food that both of them really like and she has been waiting for Myungsoo for at least 3 hours.

Krystal didn't except to see what she saw today and couldn't believe that he would let a girl take him home when he is this drunk.

Krystal POV:

*knock**knock* at the door. I opened the door and saw a drunk Myungso and a girl, but that girl was holding him like she wants to do something to him. The girl asked Krystal(a.k.a she is Sarah btw)"Excuse me, can you tell me where is Myungsoo room?" I didn't answered her because in my mind i was like how did this girl know his name and what is there realtionship together?She kept on waving at me until she repeated her question again that made me said,"Oh...um... his room is upstair."

End of Krystal POV

So Krystal kindly told the lady of where Myungsoo room was at and the lady took him to his room(technically Krystal and Myungsoo room)

Krystal yelled at the girl by saying,"You can leave him here and i will bring something to wipe him." She heard Krystal but she didn't listen. So as Krystal was preparing the water to wipe Myungsoo something happenup there.

Krystal was about to come to the room until she heard some noise outside of their shared room.

Well update later and hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if its short.