Chapter 10

My Mistake


"What!?You have a child together?"Krystal said being shocked."Yeah we do."Myungsoo said as he doesn't want to answer her question and feel gulity somehow."Aww..you guys should of told me."Krystal said faking a happy face."We thought you didn't want to know."Sarah said. But Krystal ignore her and said hi to Maxell and that she will come and play with him later and that she has to leave."Where are you going?"Myungsoo ask Krystal."Oh i'm going to meet up with BTS and F(x) because i miss them so much."Krystal responded to Myungsoo that made Myungsoo kinda mad."Oh okay then had fun."Sarah said as a respond for Myungsoo and roled her eyes at Krystal.

Krystal told the other boys that hse is leaving and she will comeback soon and they all said okay.

At the cafe with BTS  and F(x):

Introdoucing themself

"2,3. Hello we are BTS." BTS all said."Hello we are F(x)." F(x) also said. When BTS had say their name Luna was got distracted by the boy with balck and green hair(aka V) that she kinda forgot to say it with f(x) that made them all laugh.

"Hello, I am Rapmonster the leader." "Hello, I am the oldest and handosme Jin." "Hello, I am Suga." "Hello,I am your hope, J-hope." Hello I am Park Jimin." "Hello I am V." with a reactangle smile "Hello I am the golden maknae Jungkook." They all said.In Luna mind she was like oh so you are V  and your smile is cute. "Hello, I am the Omma Victoria." "Hello I am Amber the Hyung." While Luna was still in her wonderland mind everyone looked at her and waited for her until V wave his hand in front of her face to see if she is okay and not but it snack back at her and notice that everyone was looking at her and they all started to laugh and that it made Luna blsuh and V said,"Aww.. so cute." that made her blush even more."I'm sorry but i am Luna the Vitamin of f(x)." "Hello, I am Krystal the chic Maknae."

They all introdouce themself and had so much fun together that they notice they have a lot of stuff in common. While Krystal is having soo much fun, back at the dorm Myungsoo was still at the living room waiting for Krystal to come home.

Hope you enjoy this short update and i will update soon. PLease comment, subscribe and upvote. I will update soon.