chapter 12:The Real Dad Reveal pt.1

My Mistake

Still at the amusement park......

Krystal:"Excuse me, Sir, but how do you know it is your son."

"He is my son because when his mother gave birth to him i was there and i named him Maxell."the mysterious guy said to Krystal.

"Oh okay, so what is your name?"Krystal asked the mysterious guy who is only looking at Maxell and smiling.

"Oh, Sorry for not introdoucing me but I am Kang Minhyuk."Minhyuk said.

"Oh, Hello Minhyuk, and I am Krystal Jung."Krystal said.

"What a beautiful name for a lovely girl."Minhyuk said back to Krystal.

"Oh thank."Krystal said as she took it as a compliment.

"Umm.. do you want to go and meet the mother of this child."Krystl said.

"Oh yes sure i would like to meet Sarah."Minhyuk said happily.

So then Krystal, Maxell and Minhyuk,left the amisement park and went back to Infinite dorm. Instead of taking the bus Minhyuk offered them a ride.

Arrive at the dorm...

"How about you stay out here and make a surprise when i tell you to come in."Krystal said to Minhyuk.

"Yeah sure why not."Minhyuk said.

Krystal ring the doorbell and Sarah was the one who opened it and BOOM! Minhyuk just came out even when Krystal hadn't signal him.

"Oh my gosh,I miss you so much Sarah, you know how long i have been searching for you."MInhyuk said as he hug Sarah, while Sarah try to push Minhyuk away.

"I'm orry MInhyuk i don't love you anymore."Sarah said.

"What! Your lying we are husband and wife."Minhyuk said as he doesn't believe Saeah's word.

While they are talking the boys decides to come out of their room to see what is happening.

 

 

Sorry for not updating for so long because of school and writer block but i hope you enjoy this short  chapter and  sorry if its not that interseting.