Chapter 3: Leaving......Meeting a New Guy........

My Mistake

So Krystal hsd woken early in the morning at 7 am and went to take a shower,  finished packing her stuff while Myungsoo and Sarah was still sleeping and getting ready yo leave causr her flight leaves at 10 am. When Krystal finish packing, she went down stairs and saw that their where still food from yesterday that she and Myungsoo didn't celebreate. So sge decides to oack the meal up and gave it to her neighbors.

After finishing giving the food to the neighbor,Krystal went back inside her apartment and was about to leave u til she heard doorbell ringing.

Krystal went and check to see who would come this early to their place and when she opened it was Infinite.She open the doot and ask thrm to come in and they did. While coming in Sungjong asked Krystal,"Where are you going Krystal?" Krystal hesitated to answer Sungjon but she replied saying,"Oh, im...no..t...going ...anywhere." Krystal said as she sturturred and hesitae at the same time. Sungjong said"Oh,okay."

Krystal Mind:

How am i suppose to distract them?Oh wait i can just tell them that im going to buy some food to cook for them to eat.

Krystal said," Hey guys imma go and buy some food for you guys to eat and its all your guys favorite food and Woohyun will be helping cause he also know how to do it to, Okay.

Hoya said,"Sure, why not because i am really hungry too."

Sungjong asked if he can go with Krystal but Krystal didnt let him go with her and Dongwoo asked Krystal,"Krystal, can we wake up Myungsoo?" When Krystal heard Dongwoo question she quickly said loudly,"NO! You can't!" And Dongwoo asked confusingly," Why not?" And Krystal replied by saying that he doesn't  wake up until 10 o'clock and then Dongwoo just said okay and went and talk with the othet members. 

After that she quietly took her suitcase out and decides to go to the store near her apartment and bought alkthe food and when she looks at her time it was almost time for her to leave and she has almost an 1 hour left. So Krystal asked the lady manger who worked their to guve these food to the apt number and tell them that she went for a stroll on the park and will come back.

The lady did as she says but she told her son to come and take it. So she told Krystal,"Oh, okay but i will trll my son to come and take it and is that fine with you?" Krystal repied by sayi g yes and she waited fot the lady son to come. He did come and greeted Krystal and she greeted him back. So thet went out of the store and Krystal handed the guy the food and told him to go to apt#109 and told them that i going for a stroll on the park and said okay to her. The son asked for Krystal name.

V (a.k,a the ladys son):"Excuse me miss but what is your name?"

Krystal:"Oh you want to k ow my name?"

V:"Yeah because you look so beautiful and i want to know that beautiful girl name." He said as he looked atKrystal.

Krystal:"Aww...thank you and my name is Jung Soojung or you can call me Krystal."

V:"What a beautiful name and by the way im Kim Taehyung otpr you can call me V."

Krystal:"V sounds great."

V:Sorry to ask you this question but where are you going?

Krystal:Ah...that, will long short story...im going back to california and i don't wantmy boyfriend to k ow that im leavi g and also his frie ds that are in that apartment and because my biyfriend cheated on me with another girl and said stuff to her that hurted me, so that why im leaving, oh and aslo to forget about him."

V:" Oh....will have a nice time at California and can i have your phone number?"

Krystal:"Oh yeah sure." So Krystal and V decide to exchange phone numbers and took a picture on the phones for contact photo and Krystal laughed at V silly photo.

V:"Oh and by thw way you can call me Oppa."

Krystal:"Okay,oppa and will i gotta go and see after 3 years."

V:"Okay...Wait 3 years!"

Krystal:"Yep and if they asked you where am i tell them im strolling at the park."

 V said okay and Krystal and V said goodbye to eac othet.

Hope you enjoy this cchapter and sorry for not updating because of school and sorry for mispelled words. Will updates soon