Asking Krystal to stay with them.........

My Mistake

Infinite POV:

"Here you go."Dongwoo said as he hand the girl he stuff that they had bumped into. And the girl sa,"Thank you." and just went off. And then Woohyun came and said,"Doesn't that girl look like Krystal and her voice sounds exactly like her."When Woohyun said that Sunggyu told him that he is just hallcinating and that he just think too much about Krystal and that she hadn't even contacted them for 4 years. So they enter into the cafe that they go all the time and noticed that the same girl was also there.

"Seriously,she does look likes Krystal."Woohyun said as they had sat down at the table and waiting for a person to take their order."Dude, stop saying that and it is not Krystal at all."Hoya said to Woohyun."Okay.fine i will stop saying it."

End of Infinite POV

While Krystal got inside the cafe that she is going to work her boss told her to go and take orders from the group of people who are sitting on table 8. Krystal went and take their orders.

"Hello, what would you guys like to order?"Krystal asked them.

"Oh i would like 1 americano for me."Sunggyu said."Oh me too."said Sungjong."Me too."Hoya said."How about you Myungsoo?"Sunggyu said to Myungsoo."Oh i will also take a americano too." Then Sungyu ask Woohyun who was not paying attention to the orders and looking at Krystal."Hello! Woohyun."Sunggyu said as he was waving his hands infront of Woohyun face."Oh,sorry, i would like a mocha frappe."and Sunggyu asked Sungyeol,"How about you Sungyeol and Dongwoo?"Sungyeol responded,"Oh i  would like the same thing as Woohyun."and Dongwoo also. And then Myungsoo asked Sarah,"How about you?" and Sarah said,"Oh i would like the same thing as Myungsoo."Sunngyu didn't bother to ask Sarah at all because he still doesn't like her and no matter how hard Myungsoo tries to make Sunggyu accept Sarah he wouldn't because he doesn't like her and only accept Krystal only as his sister and close friend.

"Okay. so there will be 5 americano and 3 mocha frappe."Krystal said to Infinite to make sure she is right.

"Yes."Sunggyu said to Krystal.

Krystal POV:

"Did i just heard Myungsoo name and am i taking their  orders for them!?OMG why do i have to meet them again i wasn't ready to meet them yet and why does Woohyun keep on staring at me, does he know that its me? eventhough i kinda changed my look so they wouldn't notice. I think he does. And really that Sarah girl is still with Myungsoo.She should of been dead and why she is still with him?Wait are you jealous Krystal?No you shouldn't be."

End of Krystal POV

"Okay then, the are coming right up."Krystal said as she left them alone to go get there order ready.

When she went back to the counter,Woohyun said,"See i told you it was Krystal and you guys didn't beleive me at all."SUnggyu replied to him,"Yeah..yeah."Sungjong told them,"How about we invite her to our dorm and ask her to stay with us until she finds an apartment soon?"Sungyeol replied to Sungjong,"Yeah sure why not?","What do you think Myungsoo?"Myungsoo replied,"Do what ever you guys want its not me."Sunggyu said,"Are you sure? and How about you Sarah?"Sarah replied,"No she can not stay with us.Myungsoo didn't replied to Sunggyu question at all cause he was in his own little world at that time.Sunggyu said,"Okay then lets ask her to stay with us then."without caring about Sarah question.

Krystal came back with their orders and handed each of the order to the rightful owner untill she acciedntly spill some coffe on Sarah.Technically Sarah did it not Krystal.

Sarah said"Yah! Can't you look were are you putting on the coffe at and look it spill on me."Krystal repied,"I'm sorry miss i will clean it up."Sarah said,"No need to you ugly girl."Krystal didn't like how that girl Sarah called her that so she accidently pour all the coffe on her and act like she didn't do it. Sarah was like,"You did that on purpose didn't you." Krystal replied saying,"Nope i didn't do it and it was beacuse your of face that the cup of coffe want to throw up on you."Sarah got so mad at her that she was about to hit Krystal but Myungsoo didn't let her. After Krystal was finish Sunggyu called her name,"Krystal." he said."Yes."Krystal responded."Do you have time after your shift?"Sunggya ask her."Um..yes i do."Krystal said."Okay then lets talk then."Sunggyu said."Yeah sure."Krystal responded back.

Krystal was happy what she did to Sarah, she didn't know why but she was just happy.After her shift finish at 2pm she went out of the cafe and saw that Infinite was still there. Krystal went up to them and all of Infinite hugged her except Myungsoo and Sarah.

"Its been so long, we haven't see you and you look so beautiful, and we thought something happen to you."SWoohyun said.

"Yah! Woohyun Oppa, nothing happen to me i just went to California and didn't want to contact you guys, and I'm sorry."Krystal said as she was about to cry.

"Its okay at least you came back."Woohyun said to Krystal as he was about to cry to."

"How long have you been here?"Sunggyu asked.

"Oh..I just got here Last Night."Krystal said.

"Oh really why didn't you tell us."Sunggyu said.

"Well, i wans't ready to meet you guys and i had already deleted all of your guys contact number and all that."Krystal said gulity.

"What! You deleted our contact numeber!"Myungsoo said out of nowhere.

"Um..yes i did."Krystal said as he wasn't giving an eye to eye to Myungsoo.

"Well,would like to stay at our dorm for today or until you find an apartment?"Sungjong ask to see if she says yes.

"Oh sorry i can't i'm living in one of my friends house and i would love to but no."Krystal replied to Sungjong and all of Infnite member face was all sad and even Myungsoo was sad because maybe he was expecting Krystal to stay with them at the dorm.

"Why?Please!?"Sungjong said as he begged Krystal until she got annoyed and finally said yes to Sungjong that made everyone happy except Sarah, she was the only unhappy with the statement and answer.Krystal told them to wait for her outside if the apartment and that she needed to talk to her friend before she leaves with Infinite.

Inside the apratment....

"V."Krystal said.

"Yes."V said.

"Oh you are here i thought you wouldn'tbut im leaving to go and sleep at my friends house okay."Krystal said as she started to pack her clothes.

"Why do you have to leave and you know that BTS really want to meet you today?"V said as he was really sad that she is leaving.

"Oh, really well told them that we will meet each other tomrrow at the cafe i work at and i'll bring my girls and we can chat and bond with each other then okay."Krystal said to V.

"Okay and by the way who are you leaving with."V asked as he was worried who are they.

"Oh im leaving to Infinite dorm."Krystal told V.

"Really, but want you feel arkward with Myungsoo."V said.

"Nah, I think i could live."Krystal told V.

"Okay then have fun with them."V said to Krystal.

"Okay and i will see you tomrrow at 2pm."Krystal said as he hugged V and left.

V was sad that she has to leave and he oesn't want Krystal to be hurted fromMyungsoo again.

Krystal and Infinite left the apartment and went to their dorm. In the dorm there was like 5 room and the empty room was next to Myungsoo and Sarah room.Krystal didn't want to sleep in that room because it was close to Myungsoo room but she had to take the room anyways.Krystal does still have feeling for Myungsoo but she thinks Myungsoo doesn't at all.

Myungsoo POV:

"Krystal is staying with us?Yes she is staying with us! Gosh i miss that beautiful face, body, smile and everything and her presence makes me happy all the time but there is something she doesn't know. I still love her and all that but mistakes that i did't should have not been done at all and i will try to find a way to get her back but with Sarah still here and something else that i have to kept it away or i can't."

What do you think is Myungsoo secret that he can't tell?Or will Krystal find it out by herself that can leave her heart broken?

Hope you enjoy this update and feel free to comment down below. Will update soon.Sorry if the chapter is short.