Chapter 13: The Real Dad Reveal Part 2

My Mistake

“What is going on?!” Sungkyu said as all the boys came out from the room.

Krystal, Minhyuk and Sarah all look at Sungkyu.

“Hi. My name is Kang Minhyuk and I am here to get my child back and my wife back.” Minhyuk said as he introduce himself to the 7 boys.

“What?” Myungsoo said as he heard something that he couldn't believe. “What did you say!?”

“Um I said my name is Kang Minhyuk and I'm here to get my child and my wife back.” Minhyuk repeated.

“Whose your son and wife!” Myungsoo yelled out angerly.

“Maxwell and Sarah.” Minhyuk replied back to Myungsoo clamly.

Myungsoo just smirked and laughed like he couldn't believe any of this happening.

“Um Minhyuk how is Maxwell your son?” Sungjong as Minhyuk.

“Well technically me and Sarah are husband and wife but then she left with Maxwell after giving birth and I couldn't find both of them until now.” Minhyuk said as he look at Sarah and Maxwell.

“No! He is lying! We never had a relationship before!” Sarah yelled as she try to push Minhyuk out of the dorm.

“Stop lying Sarah. I just heard you told Minhyuk that you don't love him anymore.” Krystal said in a sarcastic tone.

“When did I said that! Huh! When did I! Don't try to lie you b***h!” Sarah said as she was about to slap Krystal in the face but was stopped when a hand held her from slapping Krystal.

“STOP SARAH!” Myungsoo said as he let go of Sarah hand from slapping Krystal.

“WHY! HUH! WHAT! ARE YOU GONNA BELIEVE THEM TOO! HUH! ARE YOU! WHAT IF THEY PLAN SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE KRYSTAL DIDN’T GET YOU!” Sarah yelled on the top of her lung.

“SHUT UP SARAH!”Hoya yelled to Sarah.

“We don't know what is true or not but let's figure this out.” Sungkyu said as he led all of them to the living room.

Living room…..

“So Minhyuk do you have any proof that you and Sarah are actually married?” Sungkyu asked Minhyuk.

“Yes, I do and here let me show you guys. Minhyuk said as he took out his phone and show the marriage paper that was signed by Minhyuk and Sarah. Minhyuk was already well prepared for this situation already.

“So how did Sarah manage to leave you with Maxwell?” Myungsoo asked not giving anyone eye contact except Krystal.

“Well I went home and shower. Then I came back to the hospital and went into Sarah room and then when I enter she wasn't there anymore. So I thought she either went to the restroom or so and went to go check but she wasn't there. Next I finally notice that the baby was gone so I panic and called in the nurse if they seen Sarah and the baby but no one say them. And then I though she either got kidnapped so I went and search for her all this time and couldn't find her until now.”Minhyuk explained.

“But how do you know that this Maxwell is your Maxwell?” Sungyeol said to Minhyuk.

“Well this Maxwell has almost the same feature as me and if you put our face together people can tell we are father and son.” Minhyuk explained.

“How would we believe that?” Sungyeol said as he doesn't believe Minhyuk.

“Well I got some paper that says he is my kid and if we go prove it at the hospital for DNA test than we can.” Minhyuk said as he stares at Sarah.

“Then why don't we go there and check?” Myungsoo said as he stood up first.

“NO!” Sarah yelled. “WE CAN’T!” As she was blocking the doorway.

“MOVE SARAH!” Myungsoo yelled infront of her. 

Sarah moved when Myungsoo yelled at her. She was frightened because she never saw Myungsoo this way before. Myungsoo walked out first and then everyone else follow. Myungsoo didn't want to ride in the same car as Sarah so he grab Krystal and pulled her to go with him in his own car and everybody else went in their own car.

Krystal and Myungsoo inside the car…

*slient*

“So?” Myungsoo spoke after the silence.

“What?” Krystal answered him back.

“How did you find Sarah husband?” Myungsoo asked Krystal.

Krystal turn to Myungsoo and said, “Well me and Maxwell was just at the park until this guy came up to us and said that Maxwell is his kid but I gotta admit that Kang Minhyuk looks pretty cute and handsome.” Krystal smiled as she said that Minhyuk looked cute and smiled while Myungsoo said, “But I know that you think I'm hotter than him.” as he smirked and Krystal hit his right arm because she knows he is right. 

“See I knew I was right.” Myungsoo smiled as he said that to Krystal.

“Shut up.” Krystal told Myungsoo. “I'm still not in good term with you yet.”

“Maybe you will after this is done.”Myungsoo said as he blow a kissed to Krystal which she rejected it and Myungsoo did a hurt his heart act.

 

Hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for not updating for a long time now been busy with life. Thank for reading and please comment down below and will update whenever I can.