Seeing "Things"

Strangest Year of My Life

 

~SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
I was infrontof my locker taking my Biology book and my camera, after that I received a text message from Lizzy.
 
"The school newspaper needs cool photos of the school. I told them you'd take care of that. Take a picture of the goal keeper of the football team. He's standing near at the windows."
 
So I went near the windows to see the goal keeper of the school's football team. I poked his back and he turned to me and I say:
 
"Say cheese!"
 
CLICK!
 
 
"I'm your boyfriend. Don't you think you have enough pictures of me?" Seunghyun said and he winked at me, he's very cute when he does that!
 
"I can never have enough photos of the best goal keeper of the decade." I replied. I held the camera and commanded him.
 
"Now look at me and smile." I commanded him. 
 
CLICK!
 
 
I look at the camera and I saw my boyfriend and a woman on the picture! What the heck! Then the woman giggled and she started talking.
 
"Oh, Seunghyun! Is this the way you treat a lady?! What will your girlfriend say? " the woman said while she flipped her hair.
 
"Euhhh.. Bom" Seunghyun replied at Park Bom, school's cheerleader, and he blushed. But why did he blushed?
 
"SooYoungie. You should really come to more football games. You can watch my moves like Seungyun does." Bom said.
 
"Ooh. I would love to Bom" I replied while clapping my hands. I pretend that I would love to but not.. eew.
 
"OOps.. OMG! Bye SooYoungie! Bye Seunghyun!" Bom leaved but she stopped and sent a flying kiss to Seunghyun, and she leaved.  And Seunghyun catched it and put it on his cheeks.
 
"Grr! She gave me stomach cramps!" I said.
 
"Okay. Don't hold back, what did I do now?" Seunghyun replied like he did not notice me while his catching Bom's flying kiss.
 
"Sorry, I just wish you'd stick up for me a little more." I said with a sad face.
 
"I'm sorry but she totally caught me off guard. It's not like I was flirting with her. She's very hands-on though. Did you notice that?"  Seunghyun said and he smirked at me.
 
"Maybe, I dunno. I'm trying to block the whole event from my mind." I said.
 
"Look, just give me your hand." Seunghyun offered his hand. While I took his hand and I hear Seunghyun's voice.
 
"Maybe I should break up with SooYoung and get with Bom instead."
 
What?! He did not just say that! Whoa! Am I reading Seunghyun's mind? This can't be happenin'. I'll just ask him.
 
"Do you guys find girls like Bom attractive?"
 
"No. At least not the phony ones. How do you fit so many worries into that cute brain of yours." He said while pointing on my head.
 
"You look so sweet when you're jealous. You have nothing to worry about okay?" He continued and he kissed my forehead.
 
"Okay Seunghyun." I replied and I slightly patted his broad chest.
 
"Baby, nobody can come between us.. And if they try, I'll knock them out ok?" He said.
 
"Yes sir.!" I said.
 
I moved my direcion to the left and I saw a woman, wearing a prom dress and her hair is blonde, the woman looked at me and she vanished.
 
"What the?!" I shouted
 
"Seunghyun, did you see that?" I added.
 
He turned around and turned back at me again. "Stop messin with me okay?!" He said in annoyance and he leaved.
 
 
"I must be seeing things." I said to myself. I'll just continue taking pictures for the newspaper. I'm near at the school's fountain again and get started.
 
CLICK!
 
After taking a picture, I saw the woman I saw earlier inside the school building, and she's offering her hand to me, I wanted to approach her but she vanished again.
 
"Wonderful, I'm hallucinating!" I said to myself. I must be seeing things but no.. no.. and noo..... Maybe I'm just hungry.. Yes! I'm just hungry.. I'll just have to finish taking photos at the History classroom then, I'll head straight at the cafeteria and eat!
 
When I got there @ the History classroom, the doors closed automatically and so as the lights.
 
"AAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Yay!! I updated!!! Thank you for subscribing my story!! No silent readers please!

 

Please anticipate for the next chapter! I'll update this story within this week. Please anticipate!!

 

Enjoy reading! God bless!