The Arrival

Strangest Year of My Life

 

At the coldest part of the forest.. A woman is lying on a cold grass, the woman kept hugging herself because its very cold. Suddenly words came out on the woman's mouth "I-I'm dying.." the woman said as tears falling down from her eyes.
 
"ChangMin....I....I did everything I could"  the woman continued while crying. She tried to get up but she failed. She's becoming weaker and weaker
 
"I....... I love you" she said, and then she closed her eyes.
 
 
 
2 WEEKS EARLIER......
 
 
 
~SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
"Hah. Florentine High looks the same...."
 
Bah.. First day of school!!And I was not in the mood to study, oh how I wish it's summer again. I was on my way towards the school gate, I just stopped when I heared a car horn
 
"BEEP BEEP!"
 
It's Victoria-unnie's school bus and she waved at me.
 
"Hey Victoria-unnie! How's the old route goin'?" I said
 
"It's not the same without you Soobaby! Kekekeke~!"
 
"You're a good liar unnie!"
 
"Has that boyfriend of yours given you a ring yet?" Victoria-unnie joked
 
"We're only 18!!"
 
"Well I wouldn't wait much longer if I were him"
 
"Take it easy unnie!"
 
"Whatever.. well I gotta go now. I'm goin to the kids to school. See you around" she waved at me and then she leaved.
 
Well I'm now at the school's garden, I'll just search at my friend Lizzy. Speaking of Lizzy.. Where is she?
 
 
 
"BOOH!!!" someone said while that person just pushed me!
 
"Aah!" I screamed and I almost fell. I turned around I saw my bestfriend Lizzy laughing at me.
 
"Lizzy please stop that. That's not funny." I added
 
"Sorry! And oh! By the way! Have you seen the new guy in our school?" Lizzy said while unwrapping the wrapper of her lollipop.
 
"No I haven't. Why?" I said
 
"OMG!! He's insanely HOT! So as his family! You should do a story for the school newspaper or something" Lizzy said while jumping. But not a bad a idea. I'll have a good story to pitch!
 
"Then introduce him to me! Wait.. What's wrong? You look like you didn't sleep" Lizzy said
 
"Yeah, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. But it's ok, I'll be fine'" I replied while I hold her hand
 
"Oh. Anything you want to talk about?" Lizzy said worriedly
 
"Nah.! By the way nice purse!" I said, just to change the topic
 
"Boo yah! Whatever! Don't change the subject will ya! This is about your boyfriend isn't it? Lizzy said while slapping my shoulder. And oh I haven't seen Seunghyun yet.
 
""No, ok..maybe he is.." I replied
 
Lizzy smiled and she continued. "I figured. Whenever you have that look it's bound to be a boy" 
 
I just smirked at her and she hugged me.
 
"Wow. I missed you! America was fun but I really missed my BFF! Senior year rules! " Lizzy said and then we parted ways.
 
I'll just go to the school building to get my books and my camera to get started.
 
 
 
~End Of SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
 
 
No One's P.O.V.
 
Two guys were walking their way towards the school gate.
Then, one of the two guys started talking.
 
"I heard we are getting transfer students?" the first guy said.
 
"Me too. My mom says their family is very weird." the second guy said.
 
"They say that they don't hang-out on sunny days." the first guy said.
 
"Is it true that they only wear black?" the first guy asked.
 
"What a stupid question Key!" the second guy said to himself.
 
"JongHyun thinks he knows everything!" the first guy named Key said to himself.
 
Suddenly, a black Lamborghini Adventador was infront of the school gate, and 3 persons just got out of that luxurious car. 
1 woman and 2 men
 
"Avoid Science class Changmin! There will be a lot of BLOOD!, You too YunHo"  the blonde haired woman said.
 
"Got it!" the man named YunHo said.
 
"ChangMin! Are you even listening?" the blonde haired woman said
 
"Yah! I heard you for the first time!, I'll keep down a low profile okay?" the guy named ChangMin said while looking at his iPhone 4 checking the time.
 
"Yeah HyoYeon, ChangMin's right! You shouldn't tell him the blood or Science thing again and again." YunHo said to the blonde haired woman named HyoYeon.
 
"Yeah yeah whatever! Let's get going or we will be late!" HyoYeon said while carrying her bag.
 
"Well we're Senior again! When will we stop this schooling, I'm tired at teachers saying things all over again" YunHo said
 
"Yah! Stop complaining YunHo!" HyoYeon said while slapping YunHo's head.
 
The three continued giggling while making their way towards the school building. But they did not know that JongHyun and Key heard their full conversation.
 
"Did she just say blood?" Key said.
 
"Could we call it freak show?" JongHyun replied
 
"C'mon, let's get out of here." Key said and they fastened their walk.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

Yay! My first chapter!! And OMG!! There's JongKey!!!

 

Yay!!! Hope you liked the first chapter!

 

God bless us everyone! :)