The Discovery

Strangest Year of My Life

 

 
The Red Highlighted texts are Park Bom's dialogue as what's her mind saying.
 
The Pink Highlighted texts are SooYoung's dialogue as what's her mind saying.
 
The Blue Highlighted texts ChangMin's dialogue as what's his mind sayin'.
====================================================================================================
 
~SooYoung's P.O.V....... again
 
I entered the library and hm.. Let's see... Facts.. I know that a cheerleader was murdered in our school in the 50's during a huge fire. It shouldn't be difficult to find clues. I'll just ask the librarian.
 
"Excuse me, I'm looking for information about a school fire that happened in 1959, can you help me?"
 
"Are you tellin' me that I'm old? You look perfectly capable to find it yourself! There are stacks of books behind me. Go crazy." The librarian shouted at me, I'm just asking and she just shouted at me, AT THE LIBRARY!.
 
"Wow, thanks for the help." I replied, then suddenly a man came.
 
"Don't expect to find anything on your own. There's no practically organization here thanks to Ms. JooYeon." The librarian, Ms. JooYeon was shocked after the man said.
 
"It took me months to find the Modern Literature section" the man said.
 
"I see, thanks for the help." I replied.
 
I'll just roam around in this library maybe I can find newspapers or yearbooks around here somewhere. While I was walking around, I saw Bom reading a book. I tried to read her mind.
 
"Cheerleading history.." 
 
Great! I approached Bom and asked her.
 
"Bom, I have some questions for you about cheerleading."
 
"Really?! So you've finally decided to take your life seriously?"
 
"Uhm..Whatever you call it."
 
"I never really pictured you as a cheerleading type. I thought you were one of those..."
 
One of what Bom? Maybe I'll try to read her mind.
 
"FREAK!
 
"You and Seunghyun have been a couple for a while now. Do you worry that he might cheat on you?" Bom asked and smirked.
 
"I hadn't really thought about it." I replied.
 
"Well you should start!"
 
"It's probably the best not to. I guess you two are made for each other. I wonder why he flirts me." Bom giggled
 
"Yeah, I actually prefer it if you didn't get with him so much." I said.
 
"Defending what's rightfully yours! Impressive!"
 
"Whatever. Do you know anything 'bout a cheerleader who died in a school fire.?"
 
"Like, I'm goin' to tell you everythin'"
 
"What for?" Bom asked
 
"That's not important!" I answered
 
"I'll respect your secret interest but only because we're talkin' about a fellow cheerleader."
 
"Has anyone on the squad mentioned a 1959 school fire?"
 
"Yes! In fact, there were a few cheerleader who went missing that year, but one did die in a fire."
 
"Bom, where I can find the 1959 school yearbook in this library?"
 
"Why is she so interested in Nana JinAh Im?" (A/N: Im JinAh of you like too)
 
"Nana!! That's her!!"
 
"What for?" Bom asked. She's very naughty.
 
"This is a public library. I'm just asking for help." I said.
 
"Ok. I'm really sorry. As you can see, this library is pretty disorganized."
 
"Everybody knows the yearbooks are in Row A. Duh?"
 
"That's it! Row. A!."
 
"Ok Bom, thank you." I said, and she waved at me
 
I went to Row.A, and I took the 1959 yearbook. I opened it and I saw this cheerleader from my dream. And her name s Jin Ah Im, nickname, Nana, Florentine High Prom Queen of 1959. And.. wait a sec.. I know this guy! This is ChangMin? But this was taken 50 years ago! 
And... He looks the same! How's that possible? I need to take a picture of this.
 
"CLICK!!!"
 
I leaved the library and I searched for ChangMin and I'll ask him a lot of questions. And Thank God ChangMin's near at the Diner. I approached him and talked.
 
"Hi Sooyoung! Glad to see you. How are you?"
 
"ChangMin, we need to talk."
 
"Sure. What do you want to talk about?"
 
"Do you know a girl named Im Jin Ah?"
 
"Who? No."
 
"How do you explain this photo?" I said, showing the photo of him with Nana
 
 
"Um.. Sooyoung... What made you look for this? You were never supposed to.." He said angrily
 
"I had a dream that I was this girl. Nana. And I saw you there."
 
"Oh. Nana."
 
I should read his mind.
 
"What is she doing?"
 
"What are you doing? Are you trying to read my mind?!"
 
"Honestly, yes. And its not working." I replied
 
"That's because I am not letting you."
 
"What are you?" I asked..
 
"I'm.. I'm just ChangMin. The same guy I've always been. And I don't remember much. There was a fire at school.. And Nana is our Prom Queen. I don't really want to talk about this." ChangMin said
 
"Oh, I understand now. You are a vampire." I pointed at him.
 
"I can't talk abouth this. It's for your own protection." He said and he sat on his bike.
 
"You're speaking your mind. I like that. But I'm not ready to talk about this." He the engine of his motorbike and leaved. He didn't seem agressive. Oh, nevermind. I'll just head home. Maybe my parents are at me home.
 
"Meow."
 
"Hey! A cat!"
 
 
~End Of SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
 
~Author's P.O.V.
 
"I-I can't stop!" Victoria shouted, she pushed the bus' horn, touchin' the break, the clutch, the steering wheel, but nothing happend, the bus was out of control! Meanwhile a cat was walking and suddenly stopped because of the incoming bus infront of the cat. SooYoung saw that.
 
"NOOOOOO!!" SooYoung shouted while running towards the cat, SooYoung caught the cat and Victoria's school bus was getting near at SooYoung and the cat she's holding.
 
"Get out of there SooYoung!!" Victoria shouted.
 
"BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEPP BEEEEEPP!!"
 
 
==================================================================================================
 

Oh No!!!

ChangMin...... is a vampire?  What?!

SooYoung can read minds?  What?!

What will happened to SooYoung? Will she die?? Oh nooooooooooooo!!

Find it out in the next chapter....