Curiosity Killed the....

Strangest Year of My Life

 

~Lizzy's P.O.V.
 
I'm here infront of Kahi's mansion. There's no way I will let this lady mess with people's heads. If Victoria-unnie is dead, it's because of her. So, I transformed into a white furry cat, so I can sneak my way inside her house. But the only open and available area was the terrace, so as a cat, I crawled my way up there. And when I got to the terrace, I was about to go inside the mansion when I heard someone talking and it's like their going at this area so I hide at the rooftop then I saw Kahi and Gyuri came at the terrace. They're kinda planning so I eavesdropped at their conversation.
"Tomorrow is the solstice, and she will fall directly into our trap!" Kahi said, and who is this "she"?
"And what about ChangMin?" Gyuri asked.
"Don't worry, I'll let you handle him my dear, now head back to the forest to protect us. The ritual must be clear of visitors." Kahi ordered and Gyuri leaved and so was Kahi. I've got to get outta here and tell SooYoung about this.
"What do we have here? A new stray roaming the property."
I looked around and I saw Kahi and she approached me and touched my furry cat head.
"I have some heart and liver in the fridge. Come here kitty, I love sweet cats.." Kahi attempting to tame me and her face suddenly change, like it's transforming. " But I hate it when they spy on me!!" Kahi screamed and her face successfully transformed and so as her body.. She looked like a monster!!!
Oh no, time to run.. I climbed down and make my way towards the gate. I need to get back to my human form so I can text SooYoung and warn her and to avoid this monster. And I successfully got out of the gate and I got back at my human form and got my phone quickly and text SooYoung, c'mon please send faster..
"You thought you could escape me?" The monster said, and she's......BEHIND ME!!
Kyaa!! SooYoung! Please save me!!
 
~End of Lizzy's P.O.V.
 
==========================================================================================
 
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO LIZZY.....??
I updated 2 chapters to make it up to you guys.. enjoy reading