The Trial Part I

Strangest Year of My Life

 

YunHo and HyoYeon brought them at a place that looks like a church. SooYoung tightened her grip on ChangMin, fearing on YunHo and HyoYeon andand ChangMin noticed this.

"Don't be angry or what with YunHo and HyoYeon, they did what they had to do." ChangMin said.

"Then, why are we here?" SooYoung asked.

"*sighed* So I can face my charges..The Council is the highest rank among vampires and they are truly powerful." ChangMin explained.

"Then, what will happened to you?" SooYoung said.

"I'm not sure, I'm afraid to find out. The Council governs the laws that we must abide." ChangMin explained and he suddenly hugged SooYoung very tight.

"I'm relieved you're here with me. I don't know what to do without you." ChangMin said and kissed SooYoung's forehead. And suddenly, HyoYeon and YunHo came.

"The Council wants to see you ChangMin.." HyoYeon said. ChangMin released SooYoung from the hug and they make their way inside The Council room and SooYoung followed. When they got there, YunHo opened the room and they saw a male and a female vampire wearing elegant clothes.

"I'm the council JinWoon" the male vampire introduced.

"And I'm the council JungAh.." the female vampire introduced.

"You stand accused of disclosing our secret to a human..How do you plead?" The Council JinWoon asked, ChangMin looked at SooYoung and sighed.

"Guilty. I know what you must think of me but she's not just any human. SooYoung is more than that." ChangMin explained.

"You have been with us for a long time and you know that love must NEVER interfere with our affairs." The Council JungAh said.

And The Council JinWoon outraged and he makes the sun's ray reflect inside the room and the sun's ray stepped in the floor's carved symbol.

"You have put us all in danger! As for your punishment, you should step in the Halo Of Light!" The Council JinWoon shouted. So, ChangMin stepped on it, he has no choice. As he stepped on it he started to scream because he's sorta like burning. SooYoung cried, she can't stand ChangMin's situation, she approached YunHo and HyoYeon maybe they can do something about this.

"Please.. help him! Don't just stand there!Help him please.." SooYoung said begging the two, but they cannot do anything. "The Councils are very powerful, whoever interfere will suffer like him.Sorry SooYoung.

" HyoYeon said feeling sorry for SooYoung. But she didn't give up to find a way to stop this. She stepped into the Halo of Light and pushed ChangMin away from the Halo. "Stop please!" SooYoung said.

"Who dares to interrupt the punishment?" The Council JinWoon asked.

"This is SooYoung, Your Excellence, the human." YunHo replied.

"Ah! The mind-reader! Your telepathy prevent us from wiping your memory! So you must die!...... Or become one of us" The Council JungAh suggested.

"So, whattaya say?" The Council JinWoon said.

"I-I'll promise to keep your secret!" SooYoung said. The Council was about to say something but someone interrupted.

"Your Excellence, I would like to address The Council, the human is lying."

 

====================================================================

 

Yay! I updated 2 chapters!! But who interrupt the trial?

Now... I think I may add the Part 2 of this chapter later or maybe tomorrow. I just wanna say thank you! Thank you! And again Thank you for reading!! :D

Good day everyone!