The Trial Part II

Strangest Year of My Life

 

SooYoung turned back and she saw Gyuri and she gave SooYoung an evil smile. Meanwhile, ChangMin stood up and he saw Gyuri's arrival. "What are you doing?" ChangMin shouted at Gyuri.

"SooYoung stole the sacred pendant and alerted the other clans that we are here." Gyuri said. And The Councils looked at SooYoung. "Is that true? Did you take the pendant?" The Council JungAh asked.

"Yes" SooYoung replied. The Councils outraged, and SooYoung was scared. "We should execute her!!" The Council JinWoon said and ordered the guards to take her but suddenly.

"Your Excellence. It is Gyuri who befriended the sorceress Kahi and IS lying." ChangMin said.

"ChangMin!!" Gyuri shouted in anger.

"She had loved me for centuries and is sabotaging SooYoung for her selfish desires!" ChangMin said and looked at Gyuri and gave her an evil smile.

"Gyuri, do you love ChangMin?!" The Council JungAh asked but Gyuri didn't answer them and she avoided their gaze. Taking it as a no, The Council JungAh outraged. "Grr! Liar! You are hereby sworn to hibernation for twenty years!" The Council JungAh ordered and the guards caught Gyuri, she tried to get away but the guards was strong so she just screamed at them.

"Now SooYoung, you have two choices. Become a vampire or remain human but you wil never see ChangMin again. The choice is yours." The Council JinWoon explained.

"There are risks if you want to be one." YunHo said.

"How does it happened?" SooYoung asked.

"I must take all your blood and give you mine..You.. may not wake up. But if it's succesful, you will be forbidden from contacting your family and friends again." ChangMin explained. SooYoung was shocked after hearing this..She can't leave her family and friends..But she love ChangMin...What would SooYoung choose?

===============================================================

So, yeah.. We're here near at the end :(

So whattaya think would SooYoung choose?! 

You my dear readers decide :).. Visit my poll and vote.. The choice that has more vote wins.. And that will be the ending of this story.enjoy reading..