The Conclusion

Strangest Year of My Life

Now, SooYoung has decided. 

 

"Okay, ChangMin, make me your vampire." SooYoung said seriously. ChangMin looked at SooYoung and was shocked at this point.He was giving SooYoung a are-you-serious-look.

 

"A-are you s-serious?" ChangMin asked thinking if SooYoung is really serious just to be sure. But SooYoung just nodded and she looked so serious..

 

"I'm warning you Soo. We're not sure if this process will succeed! There's a chance that you will die!" ChangMin warned but SooYoung pretended that she didn't hear what he said. SooYoung is really serious.

 

"ChangMin..I.. I love you, and I wanted to be with you forever. Please, let me do this for you. I can do this. I can survive." SooYoung said while holding ChangMin's cold hand.ChangMin sighed and touched SooYoung's cheeks, and ChangMin later agrees, SooYoung on the other hand, tied her long hair to show her neck.

 

ChangMin prepared himself now, his fangs were now showing and he can't wait to taste a human's blood..No..SooYoung's blood.

"Are you ready?"ChangMin asked.

"Yeah." SooYoung said, not looking at him.

So ChangMin started to take all of SooYoung's blood. As this process is going SooYoung became weaker and weaker. Her knees became weaker, making her kneel accidentally.

"ChangMin....." SooYoung said as she kneel, her vision is very blurry.

And the process was finished. SooYoung became unconsious, she was now lying at ChangMin's arms, he tried to check SooYoung's pulse and he checked if she is still breathing but no avail. ChangMin was now worried.

But he felt some movement, he looked at SooYoung, opening her eyes slowly. ChangMin helped her to stand up.

 

"Are you ok?"ChangMin asked. SooYoung didn't move, and looked at ChangMin, he was surprised, SooYoung's eye color changed from black, to hazel brown.

"I feel... strange.." SooYoung said hugging herself. ChangMin hugged SooYoung real tight.

 

"SooYoung, as your maker, I promise to love and protect you no matter what." ChangMin said, and kissed SooYoung's forehead

 

==============================================================================

end :(