Perfect Pink [ 5 Years Later ]

Cor Carmina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is eleven forty five a.m. when they finally stir.

A pair of sleepy feline-like eyes flutters open, a moan escaping from bow-shaped lips. A pale arm slides around the other’s waist and the blond buries his head deeper into the other’s neck. The blond glances at the clock on the wall through sleepy eyes.

“It’s almost twelve, Jjong,” he says, voice deep and husky with sleep. The brunet murmurs a response into his pillow. Kibum pushes his ear closer to the other’s ear, saying, “Mmm?”

“Lemme sleep some more,” Jonghyun says, pulling Kibum closer.

“But half the day is over,” Kibum protests weakly.

“So what,” Jonghyun says. “Let’s sleep the whole day and play at night, hmm?”

“Yah~” Kibum smacks Jonghyun’s bare shoulder, but snuggles into his boyfriend’s chest and smiles contentedly. All of a sudden, Jonghyun’s eyes snap open and he twists so he is on all fours above Kibum. Kibum stares up in shock at Jonghyun, too sleepy to comprehend.

When Jonghyun’s lips come down on Kibum’s, the world snaps back into focus.

“Good morning,” Jonghyun whispers into Kibum’s mouth. “I love you.”

“Hnnng-” Kibum moans, feeling his brush against Jonghyun’s thigh. “I- I-”

“Oh, Kibum-” Jonghyun bends down to press a kiss into Kibum’s hollow collarbone. “Do you have any idea how beautiful you look in the morning?”

It’s been five years since Kibum married Jonghyun, and five years since he’d seen the colours, but he can still see the soft gold shimmer of Jonghyun’s melodious voice and the deep brown coffee shade of his morning roughness. He can still see the colours, he can imagine them all playing out before his eyes like a symphony of shimmer and shade.

And when Jonghyun’s knee pushes Kibum’s legs apart, pushing his short pink shorts higher up his thighs, the gasp that escapes Kibum’s lips is the colour of soft silver and petal pink.

All of a sudden, startling them out of their lust-filled haze, their door swings open to reveal a five year old boy, rubbing his eyes sleepily and clutching a pink teddy bear.

“Appa~” he says, staring at his fathers in curious confusion. “Wh-” In Kibum’s mind-eye, Yoogeun’s voice is a beautiful baby pink.

Jonghyun smoothly pulls the bedcovers over them, hiding their very obvious and painfully throbbing s. “Yoogeun-ah, what are you doing awake, baby?” Kibum asks, trying to ignore Jonghyun’s warm hand on his . Their adopted son stared at his fathers with sarcasm filling his eyes.

In a tone that Kibum would have been proud of had he been rational, Yoogeun says, “Half the day is over, Appa.”

“Yoogeunnie!” a high, panicked voice echoes through the hallway. A tall, slightly muscular man appears in the doorway and picks Yoogeun up. He notices Jonghyun and Kibum covering their lower halves, cheeks flushed and pupils blown and he chuckles lowly. “Yoogeun, let’s go play with Taeminnie-appa, shall we?”

“Thanks Minho,” Jonghyun says, relief lacing his voice.  

Minho walks away with Yoogeun and Jonghyun crawls back onto Kibum, bending down to bite the younger’s full lower lip. “Where were we?” he whispers darkly.

 

When Kibum’s high keening moans echo through the living room and the hallways, Taemin and Minho hide their giggles and decide to take Yoogeun to the park. Minho writes a note to Kibum and sticks it on their door while Taemin presses his ear and hears Kibum Jonghyun’s name and the creak of their bed. “Minho…” Taemin whispers, pressing a hand against Minho’s hard chest and running it down to his toned abs.

Minho laughs and looks pointedly at Yoogeun, innocently playing with his teddy bear. Taemin pouts, but retracts his hand, only for Minho to grab it and kiss Taemin’s small fingers. “I’ll make it up to you,” Minho winks. “I promise.”

They walk with Yoogeun, hand in hand to the park. They buy ice-creams and push Yoogeun on the swings and watch as he makes friends with other toddlers his age. Taemin and Minho sit on a stone bench, their ice-creams. Minho watches the kids play and tells Taemin what is happening, sending the younger into peals of l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter