007

Stuck


Third Person's POV

"Ugh, sht!"

While preparing for breakfast, Namjoon accidentally touched the hottest part on the pan. He cussed and swayed his hands for air.

His mind went blank and didn't know what to do. So he directly turned the faucet on and let the water stream down his fingers.

He keep on cussing himself for being too dumb. It seemed that he's not his usual self and his mind's literally flying.

It's still the same reason behind.

It's been three days after that argument he and Seokjin had. Still, no communication at all.

They both remained silent and decided to not see each other for a mean time.

'How are you? I hope you're not dying there.'

'Don't assume too much, just because we argued, it doesn't mean killing myself. Let's not see each other for awhile'

He recalls his last conversation with Jin. After that, Jin didn't reply. A sign of disagreeing but still, he got no choice but to do it since he thinks they need it too.

Namjoon felt bad of having that decision. It was the only thing he thought to fix himself, atleast.

But here he goes again, thinking about it and overthinking all over again.

Overthink- eat- work- overthink- overthink-sleep

And the cycle goes back. It became his routine since he argued with Jin.

"What am I doing with my life?" he asked to himself.

After a minute, he decided to unwind himself to the coffee shop nearby.

He prepares his clothes and the kind of outfit he wears. He wore his black hoodie, with a black underneaths and a black shoes for a perfect black outfit.

He went to the mirror and took a selfie on his whole body. When he's decided, he get the keys of his car and started going outside.

**

'Don't assume too much, just because we argued, it doesn't mean killing myself. Let's not see each other for awhile'

Seokjin rolled over his bed. He keeps on re-reading Namjoon's reply three days ago.

He sat down and cupped his cheeks rubbing it in a circle direction.

"UGH WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAAAAAT? I HATE YOU KIM NAMJOON! I- I .. I MISS YOU!" he shouted as he lose control with his mouth.

Upon the three days of not seeing each other, there was a time Seokjin cried all night until he fall asleep.

He's not feeling guilty though for that guy who texted him.

"It's just Taehyung so why the hell is he even jealous of the kid?" he murmured to himself.

He opened his messages again amd checked Taehyung's text 4 days ago.

'Hyung, take care.'

That's all inside the text message Namjoon felt mad about. A meaningful one to make him jealous.

Seokjin exited it and left with his wallpaper. Him and Joonie together.

He misses the big guy so much. He feels so attached to Namjoon so there's no doubt about that.

He's still worried about the real thing about Namjoon. He keeps on thinking what kind of damn is it.

Until he decided to go to the coffee shop nearby. He felt wearing a perfect black outfit since he's kinda feeling depressed. And for him, black 
is fancy.

After getting ready, he stormed out of his apartment.

❄❄❄

-COFFEE SHOP-

They both unconciously went to the same place. The famous Sugasugar coffee shop owned by Min Suga. Said to be cold and harsh but started changing as a sweet puff when he met Jimin (the famous dancer in town.)

[A/N: Yes, em promoting my yoonmin ff hehe♥]

The place and ambiance is relaxing. Namjoon was the first one to enter inside and picked a seat.

A few minutes later, a perfect black outfit entered too. It's Seokjin.

The two got no idea that they're in the same coffee shop. Namjoon stood up after leaving his handbag on the seat and was making his way to the counter. On the other hand, it was Jin who's making his way on the seats. 

Unfortunate for them, they were busy checking their phones so for the second time around,

*blag*

"WHAT THE FU--"

"AHH SH--"

The two have dropped their deathly stares at each other before realizing who's who.

It's a place for public but the moment seemed to be for the two only.

In teledramas and stories, the lovebirds will stare as if it'll take an hour. They'll savour the moment and stare at each other's eyes, having them say what their heart's desire.

But nah they're not inside of whatever fairytale it is, so the two just whispered sorry and continued to where they'll go.

As they parted ways, the two have cursed in their mind being upset of what happened.

After having their orders at their tables, Namjoon was the only one left observing Jin from behind.

He just stares at his princess after being away with him for three days time.

He noticed that he's not wearing the bracelet he gave him, he also notice the growing of his hair. And his perfect black outfit too, pairing him up. His thoughts made his cheeks flustered.

A moment later, Namjoon's forehead ceased when he realized that Jin's preparing to leave.

As he confirms him leaving, he got nervous and quickly prepares his things to be able to follow him.

Namjoon forgot how to plan things first and was contolled by his emotions.

Gladly, Jin didn't notice that they both exited the shop and Namjoon's just behind him.

Namjoon took a deep breath and whispered, 'it's now or never jerk.'

❄❄
A/N: I made this chap a longer since its my birthday tomorrow♥ Tysm for supporting this story namjin bishes! /throws hearts/