002

Stuck

 

A/N: Enjoy! I hope you'll leave comments bcos I really love reading them❤ This is also published in wattpad (sorry I updated late bcos busy) 

 

❄❄❄

 

Seokjin's POV

 

It was just silence inside the car that makes me feel so awkward and guilty.

 

From the supermarket, we just headed in the parking, and inside the car bringing the same mood and atmosphere.

 

I glanced at Namjoon who's looking so serious while driving. I guess he doesn't care how quiet it is right now.

 

Jin what will you do?

 

*boogs*

 

I panicked and looked downwards, seeing Namjoon's tumbler on the floor.

 

I didn't notice I already hit it with my elbow.

 

I awkwardly get it and place it to where it was.

 

"S-sorry." I uttered.

 

I saw Namjoon nodded.

 

I cupped my cheeks and rubbed it in a circle direction, a gesture of mine that shows I'm stressed.

 

I heard Namjoon heaved out a deep sigh but I remained locking my eyes at the floor.

 

"Knock it off."

 

What he said made me look at him with a confused expression.

 

"I said knock it off, Jin." He raised his voice a little.

 

"What?" I said out of disbelief. Well, I don't understand .. Stop what?

 

He stopped the car and parked it. I didn't notice we're already in my apartment.

 

He stared at me for five seconds and left words that made me smile like a crazy hog.

 

"If you won't stop making cute faces, don't be surprised if I'll fall further more."

 

Then he left.

 

◇◆◇

 

Namjoon's POV

 

I quickly carried the things we bought and entered his apartment since he gave me keys.

 

I heard something fell that made me roll my eyes heavenwards. 

 

He's such a clumsy bish. 

 

I get the ingredients from the paperbags one by one and placed it in his kitchen counter.

 

As soon as I finished what I was doing, I quickly headed to his living room until I notice Seokjin infront of me, blocking my way.

 

"A-ahh .. Oh nothing bye!" And off he go.

 

Tss, is he okay?

 

I rolled my eyes for the second time and headed to the sofa and sit.

 

I should watch. Yeah, that's it.

 

Few minutes later ..

 

I was about to turn the tv off when I noticed the smell coming from the kitchen. Is he cooking my favorite?

 

I didn't notice myself standing and making my way in the kitchen until I saw Seokjin coming in my way too.

 

I was taken back but I still headed to the kitchen to confirm what he was cooking.

 

While checking it, something in my tummy gone wild when I felt those big hands surrounding my waist.

 

It's no one else's but Seokjin's.

 

He pulled himself close and hugged me from the back .. tighter.

 

This dude never fails to surprise me with feelings I've never felt before. I surely am inlove with this btch.

 

"I-I'm sorry Namjoonie. For being such a btch earlier .. I didn't mean to leave those words and that .. break up thingy .."  he whispered in a very soft tone making my heart melt.

 

I sighed.

 

I broke the hug and removed his arms around my waist as I face him.

 

"Nah, I was just kidding back there and I know I offended you with some of my words too, I'm sorry bish."

 

I cupped his face and smiled lovingly at him. I kissed him in the forehead and stare at his eyes.

 

He smiled back at me.

Ugh those smiles.

 

"Okay apology accepted! I love you Namjoonie! Let's not fight again mah man." He was about to give me a kiss but I moved a way causing his lips to pout.

 

"I love you too Jinnie. But hey, don't say sorry for being such a btch bcos u know how much it turns me on." I winked.

 

"YUCK MOVE AWAY JUNK!" He showed his disgusted expression that made me laugh so hard.

 

We both laughed at each other's sweetness (eww) and eat merrily.

 

This is a relationship where we treat ourselves as bestfriends (who's secretly inlove with each other lol) and that thing is enough for me to keep him forever.