003

Stuck

 

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my dearest bae @hk_yoonmin! Tysm for supporting all of my stories bae! Advance happy bday~ ilysm.

**

Third Person's POV

 

"Namjoonie have a taste!" Seokjin ran off to Namjoon to share his ice cream with him.

 

Namjoon it and smiled widely after tasting.

 

"Good taste, love." He patted his head.

 

Seokjin really loves those sweet gestures Namjoon does to him. Even tying his shoes in public is enough for him to think about it all day and smile like a wacko.

 

Namjoon placed his arms around Jin's shoulders as they walk.

 

"Imagine it, we've been hella disgusted to each other for a year already." Namjoon started.

 

"Hahaha, well yeah unfortunately. Can u still remember the day we bumped at each other and we were grumpy af." they laughed.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Ugh this is so disgusting! Why am I sitting here in the first place?!" Seokjin whined as he patted his to remove the dust in his pants.

 

He was busy getting his phone until he bumped onto someone.

 

"What the hell?!" He irritably said.

 

"Damn." namjoon whispered.

 

"Do you even have eyes to see what's going on?!" Jin shouted. They're ppl are starting to stop and take a look.

 

"Go ask that yourself." Then he walked away.

 

Jin was shocked and his face turned red bcos of anger.

 

"Did you just turn your back on me?"

 

"Yes I did." Namjoon replied boredly.

 

Jin became super irritated and was about to make a scandalous moment when Namjoon pulled his hands and ran away outside the mall.

 

"H-heyy! Lemme go you--"

 

"Just. Shut. Up. Isn't that audience back there enough for you to stop?" He gritted.

 

"Well for your informa--"

 

"Coffee or frapuccino?" Namjoon suddenly asked making Jin confuse.

 

"What the hell?!"

 

"Ugh, so I'll just treat you in the coffee shop, I'M SORRY."

 

"U-uhh caramel machiato will do hehe." Jin answered as he gets his point.

 

"Tss." Namjoon rolled his eyes. A gesture of him showing he's happy.

 

They went on a coffee shop and treated each other. They didn't talk and just ate quietly but as they got home, they can't forget about their hilarious meeting. 

 

❄❄

 

Jin and Namjoon laughed as they remembered it.

 

"Well I was literally confused about what u said, because the last time I checked, u were mad af." Jin said.

 

"Actually I really am mad, but idk why my actions did that." Namjoon replied.

 

"You were starstrucked on me." Jin stated as he clinged his arms with Namjoon's.

 

"What?" Namjoon moved away.

 

"Admit it Namjooniee~" he pulled him closer.

 

"Hell no! Stop! Ughh come on" he grabs Seokjin's hand with the red cheeks and the grumpy face.

 

Jin giggled.

 

❄❄❄

 

"My sweetheart so sweet?" Jin called as he opened the door to Namjoon's room.

 

"Hey, knock it off. What do you need?" He hissed.

 

He's used to Jin's sweet endearments which means he need smtg or he has a favor.

 

Jin pouted.

 

"What is it?!" Namjoon asked irritably.

 

"I-I just wanted you to know that I love you so much even tho I'm being such a brat at all times, kbye." He closed the door as he stated those words like a riddle.

 

Namjoon can't help but to smile.

 

He remembered the day Jin said YES to him.

 

Flashback ..

 

"What the hell is this--"  he opened his blindfold and left his mouth open after reading the words in the banner infront of him.

 

'SAY YES OR YOU'LL REGRET IT.'

 

Namjoon tossed the bouquet to him and Jin surprisingly catched it.

 

He can't help but to break down as he saw whats inside.

 

It's a bouquet .. of little mario stuffed toys.

 

He knelt to the ground and cried loudly.

 

Namjoon panicked not being ready of his reaction. He knelt infront of Jin to have the same level with his face and cupped it.

 

"This may sound so cheesy and corny but this is the most genuine phrases I could ever say to someone.. Seokjin I love you so so much," jin stopped crying but eventually, he cried even more.

 

"I wanna be ur boyfriend so u bish should answer yes." he continued.

 

"D-da .." jin uttered.

 

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

 

"DAMN U NAMJOON I HATE U TO DEATH, YES YES I'LL MARRY YOU" he shouted as he jumped to Namjoon to hug him but they both fell.

 

"W-wait, don't be too excited bish, we'll get there soon, kay?" He giggled.

 

"I don't care, I love u too so much." He kissed Namjoon deeply.

 

The flashback ended as it made Namjoon emotional.

 

"We'll get there soon Seokjin. Wait for me." he said as he wiped his tears.