005

Stuck


Third Person's POV

 

"Mr. Kim?" a voice from behind called.

 

"Ah, yes sir?"

 

"This will be your task to be passed before going home. Kindly submit it to Ms. Lee."

 

"Noted sir." he replied.

 

Namjoon sighs as he walked to their coffee vendor. He needs something to refresh his mind from this tiring day. He inserted a coin and didn't waste a time to call Jin while waiting.

 

Dialing 'junk♡'

 

In just a few rings, Jin answered it quickly as if he's waiting a call.

 

"Oh ghaad Namjoonie, how are you?" his voice is full of concern.

 

Namjoon can't help but to smile, after hearing his baby's voice. A way to calm his mind too.

 

"Doing good. Ahh you know, office stuff. How about you love?" he asked imagining what Jin is doing right now.

 

"I'm doing good too but I miss you soo much, come home soon!" the pouting Jin suddenly popped in his mind.

 

"I will bish, wait for me. I'll be ending the call now, I'll call as much as possible. I love you."

 

"Sure, take care. Don't stress yourself, kay? I love you too Namjoon." he giggles.

 

Namjoon doesn't want to end up the call and cuddle with Jin's voice during office hours but he just can't. Not to be mentioned, Namjoon works as an engineer in the company and it is a stressful work indeed.

 

Namjoon handed his coffee out of the vendor and sipped on it.

 

'Tasted good.' He shrugs.

 

Proving how Namjoon improves well when he's with Seokjin, his officemates notice too how cold and short-tempered he is.

 

Some find him annoying, some find him mysterious and some (especially girls) find him cool. Those fangirls Jin would probably get rid off.

 

The work continues, and Namjoon focused well on this, aiming to be home early.

after 2 hrs ..

 

Namjoon heaved out a deep sigh seemingly to be really stressed out.

'calling junk♡'

/rings/

-end of call-

~

calling junk♡'

/rings/

-end of call-

 

Jin called him for two times, but Namjoon forgot that he told Jin that he'll call as much as possible. Jin was just thinking if he's not busy but not answering his call is already the sign that he is.

**

Time flies so fast. It's already 9:00 in the evening but 8:00 pm is their office dismissal. For Namjoon, it's not yet home time.

 

'' he whispered.

 

It's the only word escaping his mouth all over again.

 

He feels so pressured and stressed because of the time that he didn't see it to be this late before he finished his work.

 

He ruffles his hair and for a second, he spotted an Alpaca stuffed toy looking at his direction. It's Seokjin's.

 

He quickly get it and couldn't help but to smile while staring at it. He finds it really cute so he squished it closer.

 

'Jin really loves this lil stuff but he must've really love me more for giving this with me to cheer me up.' he thought.

 

"OH WAIT-- SHT JIN!!" he shouted as he realized smtg.

 

He immediately checked for his phone and as he opened it, he panicked as for having 27 missed calls / 20 messages from Jin in his notification.

 

He quickly dialed his number over and over again but it seemed that Jin's not answering. Or perhaps he planned for it.

 

Namjoon got worried and for sure, he couldn't think straight. Fortunately for him that only few more things left before he finishes his work.

 

So he sat in his chair and another fortunate thing for him that his mind works fast too.

 

He typed typed and typed. He excitedly submitted it to Ms. Lee who's really sleepy rn.
He skipped off a little as he bid goodbye and finally rode his motorcycle.

 

He drives home and unlocked Jin's door. He moves really fast, showing how badly he wants to see Jin rn.

 

He headed upstairs and saw Jin sleeping.

 

He was a bit disappointed until he noticed him moving.

 

He quickly hugged Seokjin tight that made him sat in his bed.

 

"U-ugh what the hell are you doing, Namjoon?"

 

"Hugging you." he replied as he whispered it to his ears.

 

"G-go awayyyy." he looked on the other direction.

 

"No can do."

 

"I-I said .. GO AWAY. Ughh!!" Seokjin stood up as he pointed his fingers to Namjoon.

 

"Y-you made me worry for pete's sake, Namjoon! You could've atleast texted me! Oh ghad!"

 

he started punching Namjoon's chest but Namjoon forced his arms to stop in a way to hug him tight.

 

"Sshhh. I'm sorry love, I'm really really sorry. I was mad at myself too for not being able to finished it early. Pls don't get mad anymore, I love you bish." he hugged Seokjin tighter and even kissed his temple.

 

Jin's eyes couldn't helped but to tear up and cry like a baby. He don't understand himself either. He's even bitting his lips to prevent it from smiling. Ugh.