0013

Stuck

 

Third Person's POV

 

Namjoon stared at his mother for a second or two. His eyes was quickly filled with pain and shocked.

 

"N-no.. Home? Wait, what do you mean--"

 

"W-we're so sorry son, it's his choice." his mother cried.

 

"Choice? What the hell?!"

 

They all remained silent.

 

Namjoon looked at the nurse and his mom and begged. He looks so depressed and ed up.

 

They both exchanged looks again and his nurse decided to spill it out.

 

*flashback*

 

After six hours ..

 

"M-mr. Kim?"

 

"Mr. Kim."

 

Seokjin heard someone called him so his senses came. He immediately opened his eyes and unable to stop it from widening.

 

"Doctor! Oh ghad how is Namjoon?!" he breathe in.

 

"Mr. Kim, six hours already passed by and we never expected this .." he flashed a sad smile.

 

"What happened? What have you done with my baby?!"

 

A tear fell from his eyes.

 

The doctor remained silent and looked downwards.

 

"We're sorry but we tried--"

 

"Hah!"

 

Seokjin let out a laugh so the doctor raised his head,

 

"Is this some kind of a bluff?Oh lemme guess, this is Namjoon's surprise!" he shouted as if he owns the hallway.

 

The patients and the doctor looked at him. Some are in pity and some are judging.

 

The doctor motioned him to stop.

 

"If only we wish he'll be healed." he whispered.

 

The thought immediately made his lips shiver.

 

"What?! Aniyo! Why am I even talking to you? I can just confirm it to him--"

 

"Sir!" the nurse hushed him.

 

He became blank for awhile so he was left with his mouth open.

 

"L-listen, please. The operation was unsucessful. We're terribly sorry." she bowed down her head.

 

He remained silent so the nurse continued,

 

"The patient's still in his room, currently sleeping. You can visit him for awhile."

 

"What do you need?" his sudden change of tone made them wonder.

 

"What do you mean, Sir?"

 

"He needs a new heart? No problem, I'll be willing to give him one!" he proudly said not noticing that his tears keep on falling.

 

"Huh? Wait--are you sure about this, Sir? We can still give him some medicines hoping that it'll work and--"

 

"Make his hopes high but in reality he can't be treated anymore?! Is that it, Doc?" he gritted.

 

"B-but--!"

 

"WHAT THE HELL! He's my life for crying out loud, this is my plan ever since I've heard the news so.. please." he pleaded.

 

"You won't be able to make new memories with him, Sir." the nurse continued.

 

"I-I know.. But he'll make new ones for himself." he faked a smile.

 

"Are you really sure about this? We'll give you some time."

 

"O-okay, sure. I'll go visit him first."

 

They all agreed with it. So Seokjin made his way to Namjoon's room.

 

**

 

Seokjin's POV

 

As I entered the room, my tears cannot stop from falling anymore. 

 

I sat beside him and held his hand, placing it on my chest.

 

"Mianhae, love. M-mianhae .." my voice broke but still, I continued talking,

 

"Just be happy okay? There won't be failures in your heart anymore because I've already find a way. I love you so much, Kim Namjoon." I whispered to him and went closer.

 

I hugged him tight and my emotions blasted. All of it, regrets, pain, sadness.. I cried and cried silently so he won't hear me.

 

After being decided, I went out and escaped the room.

 

Damn life.

 

**

 

Walking in the hallway like a dead person, with messy hair and this red-puffed eyes.

 

These thoughts are destroying me.

 

I've been thinking about this lately. Namjoon's the only reason why I'm still alive and btching.

 

He's the only person that gives me this happiness. So I won't think again about sacrificing my life for him. Besides, he is my life.

 

My parents, and friends, they are all gone. Namjoon fulfilled all of their roles. He became my bestfriend whom I can tell all my sentiments with, my lover, my superhero, and a dad who loves to order me around.

 

He truly saved me from depression too. And this news? I cried and cried about it. 

 

I know it might be a permanent decision with this temporary feelings I felt when I heard that it was unsucessful, but for Namjoon it'll be all worth it.

 

I know he can still enjoy life without me. He will.

 

"We'll start the operation now, Mr. Kim."

 

*end of flashback*

 

"N-Not a dream?" namjoon whispered to himself.

 

"Sir, he almost sacrificed his heart for you .." the nurse continued.

 

Eight words. That eight words was enough for Namjoon to shiver and shake the hell out of him.

 

"N-no--! Tell me your lying! NO! MY P-PRINCESS!"

 

His mother hugged him tight, she keeps on uttering sorry.

 

" YA'LL WHY DID'YA STILL CHOOSE TO HEAL ME?!" he shouted, his mom tighten her hug and couldn't help but to cry too like Namjoon who's tears keep on falling.

 

"B-but Sir--!" the nurse defended but Namjoon acted like he didn't hear it.

 

"I don't deserve his heart mom.. I beg you all.. PLS BRING BACK MY B-BISH!" he cried louder.

 

His mother remained silent.

 

"Sir calm down! I--"

 

"CALM DOWN? DO YOU THINK THAT WORD STILL SUITS IN THIS SITUATION?!" he stopped but then continued,

 

"YES I'M ALIVE BUT DON'T YOU THINK THE NEWS WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL ME INSTEAD?! DAMN IT!" he shouted. The nurse continued to say her interrupted words,

 

"Sir like I said, almost! He almost sacrificed it but that doesn't mean he did!"

 

To be continued ..