0011

Stuck

 

Third Person's POV

 

"Say aaaaaaaa~" he cheerfully said.

 

Seokjin puts the spoon (full of rice) closer to Namjoon so he'll forcely open his mouth.

 

"Tss." 

 

Namjoon who's really smiling inside, pretends to be pissed about Jin's childishness.

 

It's been two days after the news came out. Thinking how it'll break both of their hearts, but what happened became the opposite of it.

 

Without his knowledge, Seokjin cries every night. He still can't accept the fact about Namjoon's illness. Well, he fully accepts it but the thought of having the chance to lose Namjoon makes his heart shatter.

 

He keeps on asking why, of all people can such thing happen. He knows that Namjoon doesn't want him to worry and pity him so he pretends that he's not.

 

*boogs*

 

"OH MY GHAD!"

 

With wide eyes, Jin was surprised that the food fell.

 

"Oh great." Namjoon added while rolling his eyes.

 

"Hehe." Seokjin laughed awkwardly.

 

"Are you sure ur alright bish?" Namjoon said with his eyebrows raised.

 

"Of course I am, yah know just clumsy." he pulled his tongue out.

 

Namjoon just smiled and rolled his eyes again.

 

****

 

The night came but of course, Jin wouldn't let Namjoon stay there alone. Of course, he'll be staying as well.

 

Two nights of having the routine of talking about random things until they fall asleep,

 

"Joonie?" jin started.

 

"Yes?" he asked and held Jin's hand.

 

"I was just wondering .." he paused and stared at their hands intertwined.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Up until when are you .. staying like this?" his lips form a sad smile.

 

That made Namjoon stare at Jin.

 

"Tss, silly. Why? Can't handle me anymore?" he teased but a bit scared of what jin might answer.

 

"What? Of course not! It's just that .. I miss being with you.." he sighed.

 

"Then what do you call this?"

 

"No, I mean having to tour outside and oh, my apartment says it misses you already hehe."

 

Namjoon laughed. 

 

He pulled Seokjin closer and messed his hair.

 

"Silly brat. Don't worry, I'll be having my operation tomorrow and let's just pray that it'll suceed." he winked.

 

Seokjin was dumbfounded,

 

"B-but .. what if it didn't come out sucessfully?"

 

"Tss, you're being nega again. Of course I won't leave you." Namjoon smiled genuinely.

 

Seokjin jumped onto Namjoon and hid his head near Namjoon's armpit.

 

"But you know what?" Namjoon started.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I wanna have a normal heart again. No failures, just beating and pumping."

 

And with that, Seokjin looked at him, finally smiling.

 

"You can have mine, Joonie!"

 

 

 

"Well, I thought I already have it, sweetheart."

 

Jin giggles.

 

"I mean, literally. Kekeke."

 

"What the hell?"

 

"Hahahaha. Kidding!"

 

And then Namjoon started to tickle seokjin.

 

"E-eww go away!"

 

"No can doooo~"

 

***

 

The morning came and Seokjin was the first one to wake up.

 

He went outside to buy coffee and refreshen. He's still nervous about the operation later. He wasn't able to sleep well bc of it.

 

Upon walking on the hallway, he saw two men arguing.

 

"Jungkook ah! Are you even listening?"

 

"I don't wanna, Hoseok hyung! I still have lots of things to do. I still wanna drive, wanna have tattoo and be able to drink beer with ya!" the younger pouted.

 

'They must be siblings.' Jin thought.

 

He doesn't know why but he finds similarity to the boy and Namjoon, so he continued eavesdropping or rather listening for a better term.

 

"Of course I do, too! I know its scary but you're not a fetus anymore so you need to face this. I'm willing to take the risk about your operation just for my little Jungkook to come back healthily," the elder named Hoseok's voice softened.

 

"please .." he continued.

 

The younger seemed to be surprised with the sudden pleading of his brother.

 

He can't help but to tear up so his hyung, Hoseok hugged him tight. Jin's eyes starts to form a tear too so he just returned to Namjoon's room.

 

He sat beside the sleepy joonie and held his hand. All his emotions went out so he cried hard.

 

"D-don't leave me Namjoon, I know you can do it .. I- I love you so much." he whispered while his head's rested on a pillow.

 

He didn't notice Namjoon heard it. He smiled sadly and thought,

 

"I promise."