001

Stuck

Third Person's POV

 

"Hey answer this! Hurry up bish~♬"

 

His phone rang loudly so he quickly get it from his pocket. He slide it to answer and placed it on his ears.

 

"Namjoonie what took you so long to answer my call?!" a loud voice welcomed his ears politely.

 

"Well, it's just the first ring for crying out loud." He replied mocking the caller's tone.

 

"Ugh I hate you to death! Where are you, love?" The caller's tone seemed to changed easily into a sweet one.

Namjoon can't help but to smile.

 

"No, where are you? I'll go there instead. Wait for me, you brat."

 

The caller stated exactly where he is now so they ended up the call to see each other in few more minutes.

 

Namjoon walked so fast but the crowd in the supermarket keeps on increasing. He's eager to see his wife so he walked at his fastest.

 

"OVER HERE JUNK!" a familiar voice shouted so he faced to where the voice came from and saw his lovely wife standing near at him while smiling sweetly.

 

The person whom he calls his 'wife' came over and hugged him tight.

 

"Damn you, Namjoon. I miss you."

 

"Damn you too, Seokjin. I missed you more." he hugged him tight after their replies at each other.

 

They broke the hug bcos Seokjin quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him inside the Supermarket,

 

"Come on Namjoon, I'm excited to buy food with yah hihi."

 

They entered the Supermarket happily and picks up a basket for their groceries later.

 

~~

 

"No way, that was so uncoool Namjoon!" seokjin cringed.

 

"Whyy?" Namjoon asked and showed it closer to Jin's face as if he's teasing him.

 

"UGH! I HATE THEM, MOVE THEM AWAAAY!" Seokjin shouted not minding how disturbing his voice is.

 

"The heck, you're such a brat! Don't be so judgmental to them, their delicious, honey." he decided to puts the fish in their pushcart without Jin's permission.

 

"What the?! Are you serious?"

 

"Yes I am, so you and ur bratty attitude can't change my decision." Namjoon decided to push the cart to where the cashier leads to.

 

"Oh yeah? Fine! Let's break up!" He shouted, testing Namjoon's patience.

 

He was waiting for Namjoon to stop moving and run towards him and hug him tight but Namjoon .. didn't.

 

"Well he's serious." Jin whispered to himself.

 

he got no choice but to head in the counter and stand beside Namjoon who's not even glancing at him.

 

"Guess he's mad, look what you've done Jin." He sighed.

 

Namjoon glanced at him quickly, so fast that Jin didn't even notice.

 

"I'm enjoying this." He thought and smirked quickly.

 

He glanced at his watch and smiled for uncertain reason.

 

❄❄

 

A/N: Thank you for reading me so touched! I hope you'll leave comments❤