Chapter 2 Lifestyle

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sapphire Blue Café

It is 8 in the morning when Donghae arrived at his Café. The Café is not far from his apartment, it is also located at the middle of Seoul City. Donghae will always be the first to come to the Café, even though he has his employee, he still feel that as an owner he must be responsible to his Café.

“Good morning hyung”,, a man much taller than Donghae enter the Café
“Oh Sehun-ah,, Good morning”,, Donghae see the other and smile to the him
Oh Sehun is a new barista at his Café.  He came from China and currently a student at the top university in Seoul majoring business. He has a handsome face, a tall body and an unapproachable cold aura, but when you come to know him, he has a soft heart and warm personality, he also can be cute and childish sometime.

“Are you okay hyung? Your face not look good”,, Sehun approached Donghae and touch his cheek gently. That sudden action make Donghae a little surprised and suddenly feel warm at his face.
“Oh My God Hyung, I think you are sick. Your face is as red as an apple now”,, Sehun lower his hand and begin to panic and make Donghae chuckle.
“No it’s okay Sehun-ah, I’m fine”,,  At that time Mark come to the Café with the other employee name Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a waiter at his Café. He has a tall figure but agile as an eel. He has a bright personality and never failed to make Donghae and the others laugh.
“Oh oh oh… Something strange in the air~”,, Chanyeol look at Donghae and Sehun with a smirk on his face. Sehun look at him with puzzled look and Donghae feel his face getting warmer as he embarrassed.
“What? What strange?”,, Yi-En or he prever the other to call him Mark ask with his poker face.
“Nothing Yi-En-ah.. Chanie the one who is strange”,, Only Donghae that given permission by Mark to call him Yi-En. Donghae approched Mark while smile to the pouty Chanyeol. Sehun and Chanyeol leave the two alone and started to set up the Café.

“You look very tired Yi-En-ah. I didn’t see you last night.  You didn’t get any sleep again don’t you?”,, Tuan Yi-En or know as Mark Tuan is a very popular Magazine Model. He has a soft skin and a slender body that fashion designer loved and a cute and pretty face that pleased the photographer. Mark is a little bit taller that Donghae but still shorter than Sehun. Donghae then take Mark hand and pout. “Look at you. What’s with this body. Only bone everywhere.”
“A model have to be thin hyung. Don’t worry about me. Have you take your medicine today? You look pale”
“But you are not thin, you are bony Yi-En and I already took my medicine. I just worried about you last night so I don’t get enough sleep I think.”
Mark sigh and smile to Donghae,, “ I’m sorry to make you worried hyung. But that is my work. Don’t wait for me if I come home late next time, okay Hyung. You will get sick.”
Donghae pout but nod.
“ Lets open the Café Hyung”

Donghae’s POV

“Good morning. Welcome to Sapphire Blue Café.”,, I can hear Chanyeol voice when someone enter the café.
I turned and smile at the costumer. The one who just entered is a tall but a cute man.
Why people these day have to be so tall,, I pout in my mind as I take a look at my body
“Good morning sir. What would you like for this morning?”
“A cup of cappuccino please.”,, A smile appeared on his face
What a cute smile,,I can feel my face is getting hot again and I see him chuckle a little
Aish, my face must be very ugly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter