Chapter 12

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom’s POV

I stired awake from my sleep around 4 in the afternoon. My body still feel sore but my head is not spinning anymore. I got up from the bed and walk to the kitchen to take a drink and realised that someone sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

Forgeting my thirst I approching the brunate slowly and realised that it is Mark Hyung who’s sleeping peachfully hugging his pikachu cushion. I squat down and brush his bangs from his eyes admiring his adorable sleeping face.

Since the first time I saw him at the café I can’t help not to tear my eyes from him and now the more I know him and talk to him the more I can’t help but falling to him. He has the strong and protective pesonality towards his brother but also has the warm and shy personality which makes me want to protect him. And since Hyukjae Hyung promise him to protect Donghae Hyung, I can see how grateful he was to Hyukjae Hyung, the one that makes Donghae Hyung happy meanwhile I feel the same towards Donghae Hyung what he did to Hyukjae Hyung.

I pulled back to the ground when I felt Mark Hyung nuzzling to his cushion seeking for warmth. Without any second thought I carefully set my arms behind his neck and legs and in one count I lifted him bridal style to set him in the room I used before, which is his room. I place him carefully on the bed and warp him with the blanket.

“Yugyeomie..”,, I smile looking at his sleepy face
“Sleep Hyung. It’s still early”,, He smile and closed his eyes once more and drifted to sleep
I kissed his forehead and whispered softly to his ear
“I love you Mark”

End of Yugyeom’s POV

Hyukjae’s POV

Donghae and I are in the middle of our last date in Jeju before going back to Seoul. We went to the largest aquarium in East Asian Country name Aqua Planet. I smile watching Donghae beaming when seeing the white orange clown fish. He look so adorable like that. I took a sit feeling both of my legs gave up after the tour we had since morning.

“Hyukjae-ssi”,, I look up and find Donghae’s face so close to mine
“Tired? “,, I smile and guide him to sit beside me
“Donghae-ah”,, he huming while playing with my finger on his hand
”Will you move in with me?”,, he look up to me surprise. I smile and hold his hand firmed
”I know we’re just start dating a few days and I can understand if you can’t fully trust me yet but... I just want you to know that you are important to me and well I want to live my life each day with you”,, I take a long breath and look straight to his eyes.
”and I’m planning to make it forever”

Donghae look down silently biting his lip. I sigh understand that he is not like my idea. I pull my hand from his grip and stand up not wanting to show my disappointed face but I feel a hand pull my wirst. I look down and see Donghae smiling at me

”Of course I want to Hyukjae-ssi”,, I can’t help but smiling brightly feeling relief
”But I still have to discuss it to Yien first. He is important to me and I don’t want to leave him alone”,, I sit back down and cup his face on my palm.
”He is welcome to move in with us of course. You can talk to him anytime you want. I won’t rush you”,, I caress his cheek softly
“Now let’s go explore more after that we can have lunch and go back to Seoul”,, Donghae smile and nod his head

End of Hyukjae’s POV

Mark’s POV

I am standing in front of the beef and seafood section thinking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter