Chapter 7 Last Part

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

I sigh knowing that Yugyeom just found out who I am. I just pray that he not going to tell his teammate.
“I’ll eat later Hyung. I just don’t have any appetite.”,, I sigh again leaning to the couch
“But you haven’t eat all day.”
“I ate 2 sandwiches Hyung”,, I close my eyes repeating what I say when we arrieved
“That’s 4 hours ago and that’s not enough. I know how you eat”,, Well yeah usually one rice box always not enough for me but now I just want to buried my body at my fluffy bed.
One of the staff call me to start the group shoot. I get up not saying anything to my manager. I see Yugyeom-ssi smile when he see me and I can’t help but smile back.

The last photoshoot feels different from the others. The boys respect me without flirting. Jaebum and Youngjae is in their own world and the one called Bambam kind of clingy but Yugyeom-ssi always put his body for shield make Bambam pout cutely. The shoot end when the photographer said ‘Okay’.

I put my jacket after removing the clothes and all of my make up. I have to go home alone because my manager is still have a meeting. I went out and surprise seeing Yugyeom-ssi waiting for me at the entrance. I smile and tap his back softly.

“Thanks for the hard work”,, He say putting his jacket around my shoulder
“I’m okay Yugyeom-ssi. You’ll get cold.”,, He just smile and make his hand way to hold my hand. I blush at the sudden action. His hand is big and make me feel warm and safe.
“Where is your home? I’ll send you.”,, I blush told him my apartment as he lead the way.

“So,, you are a model.”,, Yugyeom started after a long silent
“I am.”,, I nod approving what Yugyeom has state
“You always do it like that?,, I blush knowing  what he means.
“Not always. Sometimes. They said I look nice at the girl’s outfit.”,, I answer shyly
“They totally right. You look absolutely gorgeous.”,, I look up and Yugyeom-ssi smile widely making my face hotter
“S-so.. you are a college student.”,, I said staring to the floor
“You should see people at the eyes when talking Mark-hyung”,, He lift my chin with his free hand and smile.  “And yes I am. This is my last year.”
I nod muttering ‘I see’ softly not realizing that we enter a chicken restaurant.
“I heard your conversation with your manager. You should eat. You’re so skinny and well.. I’m hungry too. I waited for 4 hours before shooting feeling bored and hungry”,, He grin widely and drag me inside the restaurant.
We eat and chat everything including our personal life. I found out that Hyukjae-ssi is his only family after his parents died 1 year ago and also make him his everything. No wonder they are so close just like Donghae-hyung and me. He enter the same major at the university with Chanyeol-hyung. And Chanyeol-hyung is his bestfriend too. He talk a lot about his personal life, his hobby, and friends. I just smile found out that Yugyeom has a very bright and bubbly personality and the fact that he didn’t mind I’m a silent one in this conversation.

End Of Mark’s POV

Yugyeom’s POV

We walk in silent after eating. I smile when I feel Mark-hyung hand perfectly lock in mine. I look down and see his beautiful face.
“This is my apartment.”,, I look up and realized that we stand in front of a door. “Ehm.. Yugyeom-ssi?”,, I look at him confused.
“Can I have my hand? I have to open the door.”,, He blush lightly and look at our interwined hand
I release his hand and blush,, “Oh. I’m sorry”
“Want to come in? I’ll make you tea”
I look at my watch and shake my head. I want to stay but we kinda spent a lot of our time at the restaurant. “It’s fine. It’s late already. You need rest. You work hard today.”,, I wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter