Chapter 7 Part 1

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

“Good expression Mark! Keep it up! You’re doing great. Give me a smile Mark”,, I make the expression as the photographer told me.
“Good job Mark-ssi. Let’s warp for today.”,, I cheer mentaly as the photographer finished the shoot.
“Thanks for the hard work”,, I bow to all the staff and went to the changing room. I feel so tired and hungry. I should have eat earlier. I groan and start erasing my make up and change my clothes.
“You work hard Mark-ah. Here.”,, I look up at the mirror  seeing my manager holding a rice box.
“Oh my God Hyung. You are my life savior. Thanks.”,, I take the rice box from his hand and start eating immedietly.
“You look like you will collapse anytime you know. Eat slowly!”
“I haven’t eat dinner Hyung. Do I have schedule tomorrow?”
“Unfortunately yes. They said it will start at noon. Just rest and I’ll wake you up tomorrow okay.”,, I nod and throw away the empty rice box.
“Okay Hyung. I’m off then. See you tomorrow Hyung.”
“Wait for me. I’ll send you back.”,, I nod and wait for him.

 

“Goodnight Hyung. Thanks for the ride.”
“Your welcome Mark. Have a good rest and I’ll see you tomorrow.”,, I nod as I walk out from the car
“Oh Mark-ah. I forgot to tell you that tomorrow you have a photoshoot with some team for their dance competition and we have to make you as feminine as you can.”
“Oh God Hyung. Why me? Why not used a girl instead?,, I whined not like the idea at all
“I don’t know. They want it that way. I’m sorry I can’t help you this time. Besides all the staff know that you look adorable in girl clothes.
“That’s exactly why I hate it Hyung.”,, I groan and he just grin at me
“Night”,, I turn around entering the apartment building.

End Of Mark’s POV

Yugyeom’s POV

I awake from the loud ringtone from my phone. Half asleep I reach my phone that layed on the table beside my bed and pick it up without see the caller.
“Hello”
“Yah! Kim Yugyeom! It’s 10 wake up!”
“Hyung, you know we don’t have class at Friday”,, I mumble snuggle back to my pillow
“I told you that we have a photoshoot today Yugyeom. Now get up and take a bath. We will be there in an hour.”,, I mumble something about ‘It’s not my fault’ and ‘I don’t want it’
“What did you say? And I don’t care you like it or not. I’m your hyung so get up and get ready. I’m hanging up.”,, I groan when I here the beep sound from my phone.
“Hate you.”,, I throw my phone away and get ready before the three evil Hyung come

 


I stand looking at the full body mirror and whined for the nth times.
“Stop sighing Yugyeom. You look absolutely gorgeous”,, Youngjae-hyung say while fixing my hair
“I look like a gangster Hyung.”,, I pout hating myself in the mirror
“No you’re not okay. You should have this style earlier you know. The girls will be crazy over you.”,, Bamb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter