Chapter 11

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson’s POV

I stretch my body feeling stiff from sleeping in the plane. I smile to myself missing the atmosphere. I gather my baggage and head to the arrival gate. My smile grew wider when I see Mark and Chanyeol waiting for my arrival.
“Markie!”,, He laugh when I hug and spin his body around.
“Welcome home”,, I put him down and divert my eyes to Chanyeol who standing behind him looking to the floor. I release Mark and walk to his side.
“Hey”,, He look at me surprise at my present. I grin and ,, “Don’t you want to hug me?”
“N-no”,, He look back down with a blush on his face. Damn. He is so cute. I frown and playfully whined at Mark
“I’m so sad. He hate me Marki- Ouch”,, I pout looking at Mark who knock my head
“You’re still such a dork you know. Just ignore him Chan-Hyung”,, I rub my sore head and realize that my bestfriend is not here.
“Where is Hae-Hyung?”,, I asked as they guide me to the car
“Oh. He is on vacation”
“WHAT?! He is on vacation when I’m back? And he not even say anything to me?! Oh My What a bestfriend”,, I pout not realizing that I chattering in English. I look at Chan-Hyung who look at me with confused expression and once again I feel sore on my head when Mark once again knocked my head.
“You not speaking Korean idiot. Don’t make me a translator for your nonsense”
“Heyy~ I’m upset you know”
“Oh come on Jackson. You will forgive him anyway. He is having a date”,, My pout change into a big smile as I heard the news
“Really? Oh My God I’m waiting for this news for a long time. He must be a really nice guy then”,, I know my bestfriend well. I often sent him to a blind date too before and not one of them work.
“He is”,, I look at Chanyeol who finally comment as he drive.
“Do you guys have someone too?”,, I look at the rearview mirror and frown when I see blush at both of their face. I happy with Mark having a boyfriend but I clearly not delight for the fact that Chanyeol also have someone. None of them giving me an answer and I don’t feel like to continue the topic so I let the rest of the drive in silent.

Chanyeol park his car and the three of us go to Mark’s apartment. As I enter the apartment I noticed there is a boy who sleeping at the sofa. I don’t care whoever he is but I once again not like having the idea that Chanyeol’s panic face while caressing the boy’s face softly.

End Of Jackson’s POV

Mark’s POV

We enter my apartment and realized that Yugyeom is inside. He sleeping on the living room shivering from the coldness. I quickly turn on the heater room and get a blanket from my bedroom. I bring the blanket to Chan-Hyung who caressing Yugyeom’s cheek lovingly, I ignore the negative sensation at my heart and feel a strong gaze behind me. I look around and noticed that Jackson not happy expression looking straight to Chan-Hyung and Yugyeom.
“Ah Jackson-ah”,, I called tearing his eyes from both of them
“Hae-Hyung said that you can use the upstairs guestroom”,, He nod and take glance to Chan-Hyung before taking all his baggage and head upstairs

“I think we should leave now Mark-ah. He is shivering”,, I finally take a full attention to the shivering boy. I feel sad seeing Yugyeom in this state.
“You should sleep here for today Hyung. We have one more guestroom beside the bathroom”,, He look at Yugyeom and finally nod
“Okay then. Can you help me move him? I will make him some porridge so he can take the medicine”,, I nod and sit beside Yugyeom. Chan-Hyung already gone to the kitchen.

“Yugyeom-ah… Yugyeom-ssi..”,, I called him softly making he stirred from his sleep. I smile when he open his eyes.
“Let’s go to the room”,, I whisper as I help him walk to the bedroom. He only look at me confused when we reach the bed.
“You in my apartment. Remember?”,, I chuckle as I help him to lay down. I grab some blanket an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter