Chapter 8

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

I get up from my bed feeling so tired and weak. I heard the bell ring and groaned. With much difficulties I arrived at the front door and open it. Before I see the person behind the door I stager feeling weak on my knees.
“Woah. Are you okay?”,, I close my eyes feeling a strong and big hand prevent me from falling. I look up found Yugyeom face so close to mine.
“Yugyeom?”,, I asked as Yugyeom bring me to the couch.
“Donghae-hyung ask me to bring your lunch. The café is busy so he can’t send this himself”,, I blink and nod feeling my head spinning once again
“You don’t look good Hyung. Let’s eat and you can rest after that”,, Not trusting my voice I nod once again. He left to the kitchen and back with a bowl of galbitang.
“Donghae-hyung said you a little difficult when you sick so he bought your favourite galbitang and make me promise him that you will finish all of that”,, He chuckle make me blush.
“Thank you”,, I reach the bowl at Yugyeom’s hand but frown when he take the bowl back
“I’ll feed you. I have to make sure you finish this afterall.”,, I pout but not having energy to fight back so I just quietly eat the soup Yuygeom’s gave me

After so much pout, puppy eyes, and begging for him to stop feeding, I leaned back to the couch exhale deeply after finally finishing the soup.
“Here. Drink your medicine”,, I look at him pouting again and drink the med he bought
“Don’t ever come again”,, I groaned feeling hate for make me eat so much
“Oh come on Hyung. Don’t pout. I’ll make it up to you when you healthy okay.”,, He place the glass to the table and sit beside me. I unconssiously leaned towards him seeking for warmth. He warp his arms around my shoulder and pull me closer.
“You better not forget”,, I mumble feeling sleepy in his arms. I snuggle closer and rest my head on his chest.
“Of course. Now sleep. You need rest”,, He tight his grip and I close my eyes almost falling asleep. And suddenly I feeling light like flying so I open my eyes and found Yuyeom take me to my room bridal style. It’s not hard finding my room because there’s a big ‘MARK TUAN’S ROOM’ at my bedroom door. He kick the door open and place me gently on my bed. He my hair before getting up.
“Stay…”,, I whisper softly but loud enough for Yugyeom to turn his back and look at me. He sit back down and start my hair again.
“I’ll be here Hyung. Just sleep”,, Feeling safe I close my eyes and the dream take me

End Of Mark’s POV

Donghae’s POV

“I’ll be going first. Bye Hyung. See you tomorrow”,, Sehun waved exiting the door
“Wait Sehun-ah. Let’s go together”,, I turn around seeing Chanyeol hurriedly grab his bag.
“Hyukjae-hyung please take care of Donghae-hyung. We’ll be going first.”,, Chanyeol talk a bit louder leaving me and Hyukjae-ssi alone. I blush and waved goodbye to both of them. Hyukjae-ssi promise them to walk me back which make me feel secure.

“Do you want to eat something first?”,, Hyukjae-ssi asked me to his car
“Yeah. I’m hungry and I have to bring Yi-En his dinner and maybe big teddy too if he still there”,, Hyukjae-ssi nod and open his car door for me.
“I’m sure he will still be there. What do you want to eat?”,, He enter the driver car and start the engine
“Kimchi Jjigae? It’s getting cold lately”
“Sure. I know a place”

We arrived at my apartment after eating and buying the boys their dinner. I lead the way to my apartment as in 20th floor. I open my apartment door only greet by darkness.
“Where are they?”,, I mumble and turn the lamp on
“Welcome. Make yourself home Hyukjae-ssi. I prepare this first and make you some tea”,, Hyukjae-ssi nod and sit to my living room.

I go to the kitchen preparing the boys dinner and make some tea for Hyukjae-ssi. I serve the tea first and go to Yi-en’s room. I open the door carefully and smiled seeing big teddy sit at a chair fall asleep beside Yi-En. I approached them and shake big teddy first before waking Yi-En.
“You’re back”,, Yugyeom y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter